Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

what's poppin bromies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

what's poppin bromies Empty
PostSubject: what's poppin bromies   what's poppin bromies EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 8:14

name; fen / fay‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ age; 22
pronouns; any‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ gender; nonbinary
zodiac; taurus‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ birthday apr 23
fav color; green
discord; littlefang

toyhou.se‎ | my characters‎ | art thread

wassup!! kieer and uwubers invited me here like last week, but i've neglected to make an intro! i'm really enjoying my time here and love the community. everyone is so welcoming and kind, and im so glad they introduced me to this place!

but, yes! i suck at intros, but here's a little bit about me i guess! i've been roleplaying since i was about 10, being first introduced to it back when i played animal jam. which is also when i discovered warrior cats! i didn't start reading them until i was 13, but i was so glad i have. i enjoy the books despite how much i may complain about what's happening in them, and still frequently purchase the newer arcs. i could talk about the silly battle cat books for days! i'm grateful for what worlds warrior cats has introduced me to, because without it i wouldn't be roleplaying as much as i do now. it's kinda wild to think that i've been roleplaying for 10 years, but let's go for 10 more!

i love animals as well. my sister and i have two cats and a snake between us. sinnamon is hers, and moo-moo is mine. our snake is a western hognose named rigatoni! he's just a little baby but i love him and would die for him. <3  i had a couple jumping spiders earlier last year that lived to be about two years a piece, but i'm taking a break from the little buggy critters for now.

i'm not really actively pursuing anything educationally as i haven't gone to college for a couple years now, but i would love to pursue a degree in computer sciences for software engineering! right now im working in the veterinary field as i have for the last 2 or 3 years and while i enjoy it, iim excited to begin my journey elsewhere!

only other thing i can think of is that i like to draw! im a little silly and kinda chaotic but i swear im nice
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: what's poppin bromies   what's poppin bromies EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 9:20

Welcome to wcc! I'm looking forward to rping with you, my dms on discord or pms here on the site are always open if you have questions or want to plot <3

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 986

PostSubject: Re: what's poppin bromies   what's poppin bromies EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 10:21

hey welcome!! i see you have a skyclan character so hopefully we’ll get the chance to rp together soon. i hope you have a great time on wcc!

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: what's poppin bromies   what's poppin bromies EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 8:44

Welcome! I’m an old Animal Jam kid myself, from like 2016-2017 originally.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what's poppin bromies   what's poppin bromies EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 8:55

Nerd wrote:
Welcome! I’m an old Animal Jam kid myself, from like 2016-2017 originally.
oh, neat! I played from about 2012-2016, haha
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: what's poppin bromies   what's poppin bromies EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 9:09

omg hi welcome!! i’m excited to rp with you and we’re also birthday twins :)

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

what's poppin bromies Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's poppin bromies   what's poppin bromies Empty

Back to top Go down