Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

gro draws ur bros [and theirs]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Empty
PostSubject: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 14:46

hi
i recently finally got over a very long bout of art block and i like drawing cats, Soo... give me urs? thanks

im not asking for much, just a thread or two between our characters. or nothing is good too! this isn't gonna be first come first serve, so I'll kinda just quote your post when i draw your cat.

as for what i draw, it's kind of a crapshoot! could be a headshot, a sketch, a full body, nobody knows!! not even me!! I'd just like a reference image and a personality description!

here's examples of my art
gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Stoat210
gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Pestis10
gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Wheat-10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 14:59

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t53358-heatherkit-of-windclan

art of your sibling? <3 cant wait to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 15:08

Creation with fc and personality

Adult Art Ref

Could you draw Cricket? Your style is really cute! And I'd love for her and Mallow to interact once the sitewide gets settled!

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 16:01

how about a Goldengale? her ref is in my siggy (or, if you don’t want to draw her admittedly complicated scar design, any of my other cats! more references and stuff is in my character profiles <3)

I am ALWAYS open for topics! :D just lmk who and where tbh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 18:17

Ripped wrote:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t53358-heatherkit-of-windclan

art of your sibling? <3 cant wait to see what you come up with!
hewwo sister!!!
i was gonna draw heather and stoat together and then i jus. decided no spoons. i hope you like her!! this is more of like a kit/app attempt
gro draws ur bros [and theirs] 1ABLFDH
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 18 Jan 2024 - 18:19

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE IS PRECIOUS

i cant wait to rp with her and stoat jdsnfjkdsnfjsn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 11:08

Ishtar wrote:
Creation with fc and personality

Adult Art Ref

Could you draw Cricket? Your style is really cute! And I'd love for her and Mallow to interact once the sitewide gets settled!
i did two. this one was last night when i got bored and i just thought you might like a silly lil thing!!
gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Cricke10

and then an experimental thing
gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Cricke12
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2235

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 1 Feb 2024 - 6:14

I LOVE YOUR STYLE !! could you draw silver? She’s a black point tabby balinese. Her fur is pretty thin, but it sticks out her joints and she has a bushy sparse tail. Tall and lanky could probably get knocked over by a strong gust of wind. Their personality is stoic and very blunt she has a dry awkward sense of humour, and while they act lighthearted may come across as cold and stone faced when Silver is just being a silly billy. Not so great with social cues and understanding cats very much an odd one out from the lanky appearance to their off putting personality.

image ref
Spoiler:

silver also is based off merrin from the jedi games so her face markings resemble merrin’s so here’s pictures of my wife merrin for ref
Spoiler:

payment i can draw one of your cats or we can do a bracken and mallow topic once he returns :)

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1270

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 1 Feb 2024 - 6:31

Your art is so cool! I want to ask you to draw someone complicated like Ale, but I already have a lot of art of her by now. Instead, I'd love it if you could draw Sablestrike c: He's a prickly lil boy that just wants the best for his clan, believing that he was made for higher purposes than what he is. A bit delusional as he thinks Starclan has been leading him to become leader of Shadowclan (even before he lucked into being deputy) and is brimming with confidence!

Here's his fc:
Spoiler:

The lad has a few scars as well. Two vertical scars on his left eye, one above his right, and a new chest scar c:

As for payment, I'd love to meet Mallow when Skyclan settles in! I've been meaning to get Stoat more acquainted with his clanmates, and he loves kits so this just seems like an absolute win

___

The power to request multiple kitties is in my waterwheel now, so here's Alethea:
Spoiler:

I've also got other drawn references for her if you want those! A rundown of her personality is this: Alethea has a gentle and warm personality. She is soft-spoken, polite, and caring to those that she loves. Though she acts like a fluffy cloud Alethea isn't afraid to show a more dangerous and threatening side of herself when pushed to it.

I'd appreciate it if you could incorporate a 4 leaf clover into her design, as it's a choice Copper went with that I've fallen in love with. It can be a clover in her eye, on her chest, wherever as long as it's somewhere c:

___

I feel like since I'm requesting the other two I should request my last kitty as well. Stoatclaw is currently regaining his confidence but he's an anti-social tom that keeps his distance from his clanmates mainly out of fear. He's on the up and up and is just focused on becoming an upstanding member of his clan right now

FC:
Spoiler:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Output12                   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Output10                          gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] EmptyThu 1 Feb 2024 - 7:53

hello :3

I don't have the capacity to do art trades atm, but once I'm free I'd love to draw your kitties as well! In the mean time, if you could draw Soot and/or Ajex, I'd appreciate it loads. Mobile posting so now fc yet(plus, they both rely more on art rather than fc, so just look at my siggy or profile <3)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gro draws ur bros [and theirs]   gro draws ur bros [and theirs] Empty

Back to top Go down

gro draws ur bros [and theirs]
Page 1 of 1