Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lil posting break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5884

Lil posting break Empty
PostLil posting break

Heyo all,

Finally got my monkey brain to decide on this and I think my current plan of action is to do my best to finish up all my current topics and then take a lil break from wcc (posting wise). I just cannot muster up time or energy for topics rn with wedding things closing in and irl stuff happening and i hate making people wait on me for replies TnT.

I’ll still be vibin’ on discord and whatnot and chances are I’ll be back someday lol
(no one can ever truly leave wcc…). I just can’t have this extra stress rn and I think this is gonna be the best for me so I can focus on myself and my future fam more! <3

As for anyone involved with any of my characters, let’s just say they all caught a nasty sickness and will be on strict bedrest in the meddie dens and/or wherever the clans end up after the current sitewide chaos (that I also can’t keep up with rn, pls forgive) ;n;

Love y’all bunches <3
i’ll always be lurking

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Lil posting break VHQrlk5
Lil posting break 1QYZaRo

Lil posting break Molex311
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Lil posting break :: Comments

Lapis
Re: Lil posting break
Post Tue 16 Jan 2024, 12:28 am by Lapis
Enjoy your break and get good rest <3 Focus on your real life! We'll be waiting for you :)

Lil posting break

Page 1 of 1