Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another fresh soul (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1257

Another fresh soul (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Another fresh soul (closed)   Another fresh soul (closed) EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 15:12

Normally the tom would have taught his new apprentice how to hold his own in a fight, but doing so now was just a waste of energy for the both of them. That time would come, and hopefully soon, but they would need enough prey on the fresh-kill pile to ease Sablestrike's mind before he even entertained that thought. Black tail waving them both to a stop, the tom rattled off his hunting speech. "Monitor each and every noise you make, keep those to a minimum and keep yourself out of sight. If you can, try and hunt downwind from your prey. They'll be less likely to scent you but can still see you. I'm sure you have experience in stalking, so show me what you can do. I'll correct you if it's needed but I'd like to see what you can do first." He was a bit hasty in his instructions, but they didn't have much time to waste in the first place.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Another fresh soul (closed) Output12                   Another fresh soul (closed) Output10                          Another fresh soul (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
KamIsntHere

KamIsntHere

Characters : [+] Blackpaw - SC
Clan/Rank : [+] - Apprentice
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 18

Another fresh soul (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another fresh soul (closed)   Another fresh soul (closed) EmptyTue 16 Jan 2024 - 19:46

The young apprentice seemed taken back by the forwardness of his new mentor, he never expected to be already hunting in just a few sunrises. Blackpaw tried his best to not think much of it and focus on the task at hand; Hunting. With an obedient nod, he stalked deeper into the marshes. The cold water beneath his paws elicited a shiver from the tom's spine but decided to ignore it.

Blackpaw paused and lifted his nose to sniff the air, hoping to catch the scent of something—preferably prey but nothing came his way. He huffed in disappointment and lowered his head back into place, his ears behind in irritation but quickly calmed down with a few breaths. A chilly wind passed by, and his short fur bristled at the contact. The apprentice took note of the wind direction and continued his search, completely ignoring the coldness that consumed his paws for the sake of his first hunt

Blackpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Back to top Go down

Another fresh soul (closed)
Page 1 of 1