Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Computer Troubles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6035

Computer Troubles Empty
PostComputer Troubles

Today, as I was working on some stuff, my PC's monitor straight up died. After some investigation I've narrowed it down to the graphics card (not the monitor itself, or the cables, which would be much easier to fix/replace), and I've asked someone I know IRL who knows more about computers to come look at it, but until he's done so and I've figured out what needs fixed/replaced and if I even can I'll be using my mom's laptop. This means I can only use it when she isn't, which isn't super often, and means that outside of priority topics (ceremonies, Gatherings, other major events) posts might slow down a bit, depending on how long these problems go on for.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Computer Troubles :: Comments

Holly
Re: Computer Troubles
Post Sun 14 Jan 2024 - 12:40 by Holly
This was, thankfully, resolved! No one's entirely sure how, though, cause the thing the guy who fixed it said he did was something that wasn't actually an issue. Either way, I figured I should update the announcement; I've just been a little too busy to until today

Computer Troubles

Page 1 of 1