Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Romantica's HR Survey Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

Romantica's HR Survey Results Empty
PostRomantica's HR Survey Results

Romantica's HR Survey Results Image
Romantica's HR Survey Results Image

Honestly, I'm very surprised that my results weren't worse. I have been making an effort to be more active but it still felt like I was coming up short, and while these results are nowhere near where I want them to be I'm happy to see that I'm at least passable. I still plan on doing even better in the future, and I believe that's something that was made possible by me leaving staff. I'll be pouring all my energy and creativity into making SC a fun and inviting place to be and I hope that reflects in my next survey!

Your comments are greatly appreciated, and I'll be taking them into account moving forward. I'll be making more of an effort to be around both on site and on discord, as it seems that's something I've let myself slack on. I love my interactions with all of you, but I also know that I can be very annoying... All the time... If you ever feel that's the case please tell me, as I likely don't know how pesky I'm being!

Also I got a comment saying I wasn't cutting it as a mod/HR. This comment came in before I stepped down, but I'd just like to say that it was 100% accurate. It wasn't an easy decision to make but I've decided that I'd rather focus on my HR than hold my staff status. I knew I needed to drop one or the other and wasn't confident I could pick up on the staff side of things. Fly and Holly have been giving SC their all while I've been sitting in the background, so I'm looking to change that and give them the respect they deserve.

Also, while not addressed directly to me, I see that some of my clanmates find it hard to plot with their HRs. I'll be taking steps to remedy this on my end, but please know that I am always open to anything and everything <3

Yours Truly,
Romantica~ <3

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Romantica's HR Survey Results Output12                   Romantica's HR Survey Results Output10                          Romantica's HR Survey Results Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Romantica's HR Survey Results :: Comments

No Comment.

Romantica's HR Survey Results

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: