Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Speedy's Random Silly Character Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

Speedy's Random Silly Character Questions Empty
PostSubject: Speedy's Random Silly Character Questions   Speedy's Random Silly Character Questions EmptySun 7 Jan 2024 - 18:24

I like to ask lots of silly questions to get to know characters better:

So this thread is to keep track of them all. I wanna aim to ask a silly question each day (or every other day) that way I can get to know characters better. And I will keep track of em all in this thread here! I'll be asking on discord cause I think its easier for people to respond when they have a quick moment then ill transfer em to this thead for my data tracking and so I remember them all betters <3 and if you are not on discord you can answer here as well

Date: Jan, 7th 2024
Silly Question 1:
Alright I need to know. Which character of yours is most likely to watch Mary Poppins then try and jump off a roof with an umbrella? ☂

Answers:

Speedy- For me it’s probably eaglefly. Stars I love him but he isn’t the most common sense at all. And he has always wanted to fly like his name suggests.

Kitty- Mintglade.

Gravis - Silentpaw - easy

Holly - lightningbreeze - i think it's worth clarifying she would Not finish watching the movie. she would IMMEDIATELY go hunting for an umbrella.

Honey Badger - Acorn

kj - Moondancer if you told her she'd look good doing it

aspen- flicker/faraday, if you told him he'd look good doing it lol

Ash- Bubble thought that warriors could fly when she was little :kek: she'd jump off a cliff with no umbrella if someone she trusted said she should

Fly - heather and grub. will not elaborate

UwUbers - It would be Honeypaw without a doubt

Ripped - chad would be most likely, simply to try and prove he could while everyone else was doing it

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Speedy's Random Silly Character Questions
Page 1 of 1