Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mossykit for RiverClan MCA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 187

Mossykit for RiverClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Mossykit for RiverClan MCA   Mossykit for RiverClan MCA EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 23:46

Cat Name : Mossykit -> Mossybeetle

Clan : RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat is, in the most simple of terms, the healer of the Clan. They utilize the healing system here on WCC to tend to their Clanmates. Memorizing each herb and its uses is the primary role of the medicine cat apprentice, and over the moons, they'll apply this knowledge to heal their Clanmates around them. It is also the primary duty of a medicine cat here on WCC to attend all medicine cat meetings, and ensure all Moonstone journeys occur without delay!

Medicine cats go beyond healing, however - it is through the Clan's medicine cats that the Clan may connect with StarClan. At each half moon, medicine cats will visit the Moonstone in order to confer with StarClan and possibly receive a revelation which may hint at future events and plots within the Clans. They may also receive omens! No warrior shares quite the connection with StarClan that a medicine cat does. Medicine cats ultimately serve multiple purposes within their Clans, as they play not only the role of healer, but also the role of a spiritual guide within their Clan, and an important and invaluable advisor to all of the Clan leaders.

What would you do with this position? : I believe Mossykit is the perfect character for this position. I wanted to bring him into the roleplay initially, but to me, he works best as a medicine cat. Mossykit is a bit of an odd character - he comes from strange parents, so nobody can blame him, but he...is certainly an interesting fellow. I don't think any cat would be terribly surprised that he would show an interest in following a more unconventional path. From there, I would love to play out Mossykit as the shameless being he is, letting his interactions with his Clanmates and fellow warriors influence his character.

Mossykit would be a rather unique and unconventional choice for medicine cat at first glance - his shamelessness and lack of filter means he would be a rather polarizing presence, but I think that would be a fun and interesting character to add to the ranks of RiverClan's medicine cats. We have the jovial Wrenpaw, the anxious and loving Sandyshell, and...oh, that Mossypaw character is a bit of a jerk, isn't he? He would bring an almost comedic contrast to his counterparts. And, of course, with them stepping down, RiverClan would be left with a medicine cat they're a bit conflicted towards (drama)! All the same, Mossykit is a deeply understanding and sometimes even compassionate fellow - though. he may not know how to express as much. While I don't think the Clan would really approve of him at first (which would be an exciting source of contention!) over time, he would certainly prove himself to be an excellent and well-practiced medicine cat, with a very odd way of showing his "supposed" deep love for his Clanmates. Mossykit is a character with a lot of potential for development in quite a few different directions, and I think his storyline would be quite the interesting one - not to mention, a fun addition to the roleplay!

Why you think you deserve this position? : While I may be among the newer members of WCC, I am a seasoned roleplayer, and have in fact been role-playing since I was nine - putting nine total years of experience under my belt. Funnily enough, my first roleplay was a Warriors roleplay, before I had ever even read the series. I've roleplayed on various platforms - different forums, websites like Amino and Quotev, and a multitude of different Discord servers. In many of these, I have served as a moderator, and in a few, I served as the head moderator/creator of the roleplay. Should I be given this position, I would bring to the table these many years of experience in not only roleplaying and writing, but also the kind of responsibility necessary for a high-ranking and vital position such as medicine cat.

I've found myself immediately drawn to this roleplay, and I know I'll be an active and strong member of the high ranks. I have no problem sitting down and writing detailed, open-ended roleplay starters and replies, and I thoroughly enjoy writing for these characters! I've already been very pretty active since joining with Oatpaw, and I know I would most certainly be a dedicated and engaging medicine cat. I really just want to make sure everyone has fun - and gets their Moonstone journeys on time!

Recommendations : ---
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit for RiverClan MCA   Mossykit for RiverClan MCA EmptyFri 22 Dec 2023 - 14:17

Have a recommend, friend! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit for RiverClan MCA   Mossykit for RiverClan MCA EmptyFri 22 Dec 2023 - 17:36

Recommended!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit for RiverClan MCA   Mossykit for RiverClan MCA EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 13:23

Recommend

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit for RiverClan MCA   Mossykit for RiverClan MCA EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 14:24

Recommended

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit for RiverClan MCA   Mossykit for RiverClan MCA EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 16:46

Please congratulate Ripped and their character Littlekit on becoming RCs new MCA!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit for RiverClan MCA   Mossykit for RiverClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Mossykit for RiverClan MCA
Page 1 of 1