Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mossykit is up for adoption! (again)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
littleways

littleways

Characters : Jaggedvine (main), Brookflower, Burrstar, Lilykit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan/Future Medicine Cat?
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 10

Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) Empty
PostSubject: Mossykit is up for adoption! (again)   Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 4:04

Kit: Mossykit
Clan: Shadowclan
Adopted?: I don't mind if you'd like to adopt me or be my biological mother/father. :)
Origins: If it would be okay to be born in a different clan, do it. If not, that's 'kay.

Special Requests: None!

and eggs in a mug

Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) Pets_coon-cat_101515-250x250Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) 133859bdab44dd08ae9b1549aa90b465Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) Bernard%20250x250
                                                                          Night's Shade---Mossykit---Acorncrest
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit is up for adoption! (again)   Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 4:26

If you want to be born in a different clan, Heatherstripe's always up for more babies! cx

She's WindClan, by the way. In terms of an in-roleplay explanation, I was thinking maybe Mosskit wandered off and got lost in ShadowClan territory?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit is up for adoption! (again)   Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 10:39

Lightningstrike's family is always open! He's a ShadowClan warrior but his mate isn't a queen anymore, he'd be the one looking after your kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mossykit is up for adoption! (again)   Mossykit is up for adoption! (again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mossykit is up for adoption! (again)
Page 1 of 1