Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1312

come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Empty
PostSubject: come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 4:43

OOC: THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT TOPIC TITLE COPPER!!!

So close and yet so far. He had been within eyesight of Lighttail on the entire way from the forest, but now that the clans had settled into their temporary living spaces he couldn't sit still. Stoatclaw ambled his way out of the wooded territory that Skyclan had claimed and began making his way toward where Shadowclan had left. He had made plans with Lighttail to meet up a moon after they had went their separate ways, and while he was a little early the tom hoped he would still be able to find her. Being under the weather hadn't even crossed the tom's mind as he coughed the entire way, a few sneezes sprinkled inbetween fits in case the lakes hadn't heard him. Still, Stoatclaw didn't know how far he would have to travel to find Shadowclan's camp, or if he would even be welcome.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Output12                   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Output10                          come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2511

PostSubject: Re: come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 11:48

The storm was brewing. Lighttail knew it was only a matter of time before ShadowClan threw her out for good. There was no point in avoiding Stoatclaw. They’d been careful about actual contact on the journey, but she noticed he always trailed the scouts, and she tried to stay where she could see him on her breaks.

Now they met again, and Lighttail breathed a raspy sigh of relief. “Good, you found me,” she purred. “We’re far enough from camp they shouldn’t find us, don’t worry. I don’t think this spot was technically claimed.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) EmptyFri 22 Dec 2023 - 11:08

"I'll always find you." The tom blurted, instant embarrassment burning away at his ears. Stars, what a stupid thing to say. Stoatclaw was glad to have avoided Shadowclan's territory. There was no telling what the rest of Lighttail's clan would do if he was spotted so close to their camp, to their sick, and he especially didn't want to run into the tom that had been glaring at him nearly the whole journey here.

Stoatclaw nuzzled the molly's cheek affectionately then settled down next to her. Only now did the tom let worry etch its way into his voice. "It sounds like you're sick too, are they treating you well? I'm no medicine cat but I'm sure I could find some honey for you, I think I've seen a couple of bee hives around our territory." Seen, but he had also already been stung a few times when he had accidentally gotten too close to one. He wouldn't mind suffering a few more if it meant helping his mate, however. "How has this past moon treated you?"

MORE ART!!:

come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Output12                   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Output10                          come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2511

PostSubject: Re: come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 11:35

Lighttail leaned forward, rasping her tongue across a particularly visible bee sting. “I think you’ve spent enough time with the bees already,” she purred. “Listen, Stoatclaw, I have something important to tell you.” She took a deep breath, gathering her courage. “I’d like to come to SkyClan as soon as I can. But I want to be absolutely sure you’re ready. I’m not the ideal mate for a SkyClan warrior by any stretch of the imagination, and I don’t want to ruin your reputation if you’re not ready.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 11:30

Stoatclaw hadn't yet figured out how he should bring up the topic of Lighttail leaving Shadowclan, but it seemed she had done it for him. The tom tried his best to hold his excitement in while Lighttail spoke, even as it waned towards the end. Reputation? He was sure that was already shot by now, but even if it wasn't that never would have been a factor. "I'm ready." Stoatclaw spoke with a quiet confidence, something he hadn't done since his early days. He was sure of this, more sure than he had ever been in his life. "You're my ideal mate, and that's all that matters to me. I've already spoken to my deputy about you, about us. We're ready for you, whenever you're fine to join us." Oh stars it felt like his chest was going to burst open! The thumping in his head and in his heart just wouldn't cease.

Smiling easily at the molly, Stoatclaw spoke once more. "I've been thinking about this a lot, actually. If Wolfblossom refused me I would have tried to join Shadowclan. As long as I can be with you I don't care where we are." Stoatclaw leaned his head against Lighttail's shoulder, purring along to the thunderous beating in his chest. He had given this a great deal of thought. If Shadowclan hadn't accepted him, he would have left Skyclan anyway to live life as a rogue. At least then he would be able to meet her whenever he wanted, though he was thankful it hadn't come to that.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)   come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

come lake or chill, I'd take it all for you (c)
Page 1 of 1