Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time for A Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Time for A Break Empty
PostTime for A Break

Well, like the title says, I've gotta take a break from WCC. It's fried my brains, so I need to recueperate. Well, I'll be back on soon, so don't worry. Maybe in times of extreme boredom. Don't delet me either, 'kay? And while I'm gone... one request.

Tone down the cussage, 'kay?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Time for A Break 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Time for A Break :: Comments

Tigs
Re: Time for A Break
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 am by Tigs
D: C'mon peeps! No more breakage! (I know I shouldn't be sayins dis, as i took a break for... personal reasons...) But thats was like, 4 months ago, and it didn't cause EVERYONE to leave. We just need to get over this and heal, like WCC always does. :3
not fish
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 pm by not fish
I know! Feather, nao you...who next?
Sun
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm by Sun
you know what? It's perfectly fair that I get 'breakage' because I can't take this site anymore. It's called a habit needed breaking. seriously, I have been on this site for like, a half of a year, idk, but that's just too long. I'm not quitting, but I can't struggle anymore, ok? Because of this site, I've been unable to focus on my work at school and am picking up bad cussing habits. Incase you didn't notice, I have a life I need to get to.
Brambleh
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm by Brambleh
Psh, Everyone cusses.........
Holly
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm by Holly
Soon I'LL be taking a break from all the cussing.
Locust~Lightning
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm by Locust~Lightning
I need a break too, I'm too addicted, and I've started cursing way too much
Sun
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:41 pm by Sun
I just had an Idea- how about a National Day of Rest? (lol, i know its not national, but still, it sounds coolio) It's a designated day for when everyone rests from video games and music, or atleast from the internet or maybe just the computer. But still, doesn't it sound cool? If we can get it popular enough so it spreads around the country(not like it will, but you never know!), it could even become a national holiday. ♪We might even get off from school!♪ anyway, it could be National Day of Rest, National Week of Rest, National Month of Rest, so on, so forth.
not fish
Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 am by not fish
Uhh, I disagree...This site needs to be as active as it can. But, it does sound kinda...restful, no? One day of rest sounds okay.
Cloudkit (Heart)
Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 am by Cloudkit (Heart)
i agree for one day
Anonymous
Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm by Guest
hmm i disagree need to be active one day makes a difference.And there for i dis agree but i like the idea of out of school for that day.
Post  by Sponsored content

Time for A Break

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: