Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Empty
PostSubject: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 1:39

Mother's Name: Fennelbreeze
Clan: WindClan
Origins: 100% WindClan(NPC X NPC)
Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] 095A30CC-0676-4B0C-922C-EC85AEA6871D

Father's Name: Sootstorm
Clan: WindClan
Origins: 100% WindClan(NPC X NPC, adopted by Brakenwing)
Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Sootstorm2_20230705102228

Adopted Kits?: maybe
Special Requests: Some context for this litter:

#1: Sootstorm has had a previous litter of five kits with a warrior named Ferntwist(who is now presumed dead due to sickness), and of his previous litter only one kit, Quickfrost, is still alive. Other than that, Sootstorm also has an adopted son named Tallshadow.
#2: Do not create the creation topics yet, I want to see all the applicants before I confirm, just in case it exceeds 5 and I have to choose
#3: Please try to make the kits look like the parents. If you want a cute little quirk for your cats, Fennelbreeze has curled ears that the kits can inherit :)
possible combinations:
#4: Please fill in the form below if you are interested:(you dont have to answer everything, its just a basic idea of how the kits will look like)

Code:
Code:
Username:
Name of kit:
Gender of kit:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot ideas:
Others:

#5: If you need name ideas, faceclaims, or if you need more information about the parents, PM me or Arcana on site or on Discord :D
#6: did I mention kit art? well, create a kit, and you get free Copper art <3
#7: the litter will probably be born late jan or early feb. We'll let you know the exact dates when it's closer. Don't be afraid to ask for time extensions if you need an extra couple of days to rank up your characters

interests/confirmed:
- Ripped(Heatherkit)
- Kitty(Crakekit)
- Byrin(Fidgetkit)
- Grohiik(Stoatkit)
- Speedy(Rushkit)

tentative/maybe:
-
-
-

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Wed 17 Jan 2024 - 21:01; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 9:52

Username: Ripped
Name of kit: Heatherkit.Heatherpaw.Heatherfrost
Gender of kit: She-Cat
Appearance: A lean and muscular she-cat whose frame boasts her proud Windclan heritage. With a mostly white pelt, tan accents on her paws, tail, and face, Heather mostly takes after her mother in appearance. She has a bright pink nose and piercing blue eyes.
S h e:
Personality: Heather possesses traits from both of her parents, inheriting her mother's impulsive spirit and her father's devotion to his position and clan. From kithood, she is confident in her standing within the clan, given Sootstorm's role as deputy and the love and care of her kin. However, this leads her to be overconfident and self-assured in areas she shouldn't be. Heather is friendly and devoted to those she deems worth of her dedication, and snappish and short to those outside of her circle. Her high expectations of herself expand to those around her, often leaving her in strained or tension circumstances. Given her headstrong stubbornness, Heather has a hard time accepting feedback or criticism and has to eventually learn that her mannerisms might not be the best approach, and that relying on others is the best way to grow (overcoming her quick and finite judgement of other cats).
Plot ideas: I mostly want to see things play out based off her interactions but am open to anything that develops naturally! Be it conflict with other clans, or a forbidden romance, etc.
Others:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 7:08

Username: Kitty
Name of kit: Crakekit -> paw -> ???
Gender of kit: She-cat
Appearance: With similar markings to that of a chimera, Crake's pelt is a mixture of silver and golden tabbied markings. She has one yellow, one green eye, with folded ears that resemble those of her mother. Her fur is of short length, typical for that of a Windclan cat, and she has a body structure that more closely resembles her father.
Image reference:
Personality: Crake, similar to her sister, has inherited an innate confidence in her Clan and her role as the deputy's daughter. Being filled with extra confidence due to this, she can come off as a bit brash or spoiled. Though not as much of an impulsive spirit as her sister, there are still times in which Crake has a flare of spontaneity that can easily end up landing her in trouble. She's a perfectionist at heart, wanting to do right for Windclan and all that it takes, and has a tendency to criticize herself much more harshly than those around her. Because of her father being the deputy, she finds it a requirement to be able to talk to everyone in the Clan, but struggles to make close bonds and friendships. Note: Personality subject to change throughout RP.
Plot ideas: She would be unlikely to develop a forbidden romance, but there is a chance that she could take another cat's life outside of battle in the sake of preserving her Clan...
Others: Mistwalker will be eldering for Crake's slot!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 7:29

oh my gosh two sinister sisters :0

but they look so pretty and everyone knows that only looks matter

welcome to the family! :)

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 20:46

welcome to the faam!! Fennel will be the best mama, hehe <3

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 20:27

Username: Byrin
Name of kit: Fidgetkit
Gender of kit: Tom
Appearance: Other than the ears, he is 100% his father. Lanky until almost the end of his apprenticeship, where he will then fill out. A silver tabby with marbled markings with light green eyes, mostly white.

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Ap-00b10

Personality: Exciteable, jittery, tail constantly flicking around and eyes always curious. He wants to know why the sun exists, who put it there, and why it's yellow. He lacks the confidence of his sisters and it is readily apparent. Fidgetkit means well but he's just a rather odd duck and many cats may find the tom disconcerting in his intensity when he's on the hunt for information.
Plot ideas: I've been talking with other role players about finding him some friends, but I'm really game for anything.
Others: He will be my third slot and very loved. :)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 20:29

A SON

Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 11:16

A sibling! A brother! A brother who certainly may end up being bullied by his sisters! I'm so excited for this litter.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 19:12

im so excited! every day i eagerly await for it to be next month! cant wait to see the shenanigans we get up to
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyThu 11 Jan 2024 - 6:06

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 4:35

perf!! also guys the confirmed litter date is Jan 27th Happy

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyTue 16 Jan 2024 - 9:29

Username: Grohiik

Name of kit: Stoatkit

Gender of kit: Male

Appearance: Much more like his mother in terms of his pelt; he is amber-shaded in color with white accents and olive green eyes. He will grow into a lean, muscular warrior like his siblings and will be the spitting image of a proper WindClan warrior, with his powerful long legs. Unlike his mother, however, his ears are not curled.

Personality: Very proud of his heritage, and very outspoken. He is committed to being a brave warrior since kithood and is eager to devote himself to WindClan. He has a tendency to spread himself thin, volunteering for too many patrols at times to wear himself out. Stoatkit is hotheaded and stubborn, and will likely find himself in a few unnecessary border skirmishes, though it comes from a good heart - he only wants WindClan to thrive. He loves his friends and family more than anything in the world and is currently just a misguided soul. His heart is in the right place, even if it doesn't always look like it... usually, at least.

Plot ideas: Currently planning some secret things with Kieer! It will be good, methinks :]

Others: n/a?
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyTue 16 Jan 2024 - 23:23

very happy to welcome you into the fam! <33

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024 - 7:23

hooray!! I'll work on a submission shortly
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024 - 17:37

(Tentative only)
(Please let me know if the image face-claim here would be appropriate for their litter)

(hmm I am having such a hard time finding a face-claim that matches the parents the way I want, I have one here as just a place holder... but if copper or arcana you have others leftover that would be cool to look over, pls feel free to message me them :)

Username: Speedy
Name of kit: Rapidkit
Gender of kit: She Cat
Appearance:
(yeah I am working on face claims... I have found 3 so far I like.  I think I like the cream and white one more so that he can look like fennel to meet the litter reqs)

If Copper and Arcana like one way more than the other I am happy to work with that or if they have cool images too I could claim that they are ok sharing too.

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Rapid510

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Rapid_11

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Rapid_10

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Rapid10

Personality: She does not care about looks or how she comes across.  She sometimes does not like being the deputies kit because she feels like she is constantly under the microscope.  She doesn't mind getting her pelt all ruffled or out of shape, she likes to feel free.  For better or worse, she values very little what others think of her.  She does care about her family however.

She might be annoyed if his siblings use their deputy kit status too much since she does not like the attention this brings and would not appreciate them using this to get away with things.

Plot ideas: I am sure I will come up with something ;) but nothing at this exact moment.
Others: na/

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Wed 17 Jan 2024 - 18:37; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]   Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Soot, First Fennel WindClan litter[closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next