Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)

Go down 
+4
speedy
Copperbeanz
banana
Jay Bird
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) Empty
PostSubject: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 17:30

Mother's Name: Ferntwist
Clan: Windclan
Origins: NPC X NPC
Description: A short-haired white she-cat with grey-blueish patches of fur. Fern is on the smaller size of the spectrum (the runt), with a lean body, small paws and narrow shoulders. She has heterochromia, with one grey-green eye and a bright blue eye.

Father's Name: Sootstorm
Clan: Windclan
Origins: NPC x NPC
Description: Brown-and-white dappled tom with green eyes
The cat on the left of Copperbeans signature:

Adopted Kits?: preferably, but will be open if litter exceeds 5 kittens.
Special Requests:
 #1: Be active
 #2: As you can see, this a pure-blooded litter with parents who are both roleplayed by active members! You will get a bunch of topics with your parents
 #3: Ferntwist (your mother) attacked a Riverclan apprentice before she was made a warrior. This made Riverclan decide to challenge Windclan for the Gorge, so Fern will probably be facing some sort of consequence. How your kitten will react to it is up to roleplay and fun ideas can come out of this! ;D
 #4: Fern will most likely teach her kittens to be fighters due to the tense situation Windclan is living (a war against Shadowclan and Windclan), so prepare for an "interesting" mother
 #5: Don't create creations topics yet until we accept you ;D (most likely will unless there are more than 5 applicants)
 #6: Hopefully, make the kittens look somewhat like their parents (not necessary)
 #7: Kits will be born mid-Jully (July 15th) or sooner.
 #8: Please fill in the form below if you are interested:
Code:
Username:
Name of kit:
Gender of kit:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot ideas:
Others:

Soot/Fern Accepted Babies:
 -Dustkit (LittleKitten)
 -OPEN
 -OPEN
 -OPEN
 -OPEN

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptySat 17 Jun 2023 - 7:51

Updated because I got Soot description totally wrong, as pointed by Copper (sorry, this happens when I rush the topic haha). Sootstorm is from WC and is a brown-and-white dappled tom.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) Signat14
Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Characters : Whinchatpaw [W], Acornkit [A]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan [W], Windclan [A]
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 21:10

Would Sootstorm and Ferntwist be open to adopting Acornkit (acornkit's creation)? I posted her creation topic before LittleKitten showed me this litter..
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 2:13

Acornkit has been accepted as a biological kit of the litter(things were discussed over discord)! So excited for this!

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 7:23

Username: Speedy
Name of kit: dovekit?? idk I am still thinking on names here. If the parents would have ideas in character let me know
Gender of kit: Tomcat
Appearance: A good mix of his parents.  Mostly will be white short furred but with a couple patches of brown spots like his father not as many spots because it sounds like his mother is more white furred.

Personality: A real fighter.  Cares about his family alot though.  With Fern raising them during the wars he will be ok with battles as he will be used to them

Plot ideas: I'm sure I will come up with something, I always do ;)

Others: hmm nope. Am super excited for this litter

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 7:25

SPEEDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DOVEKIT WILL DEFINETLY BE SOOT'S FAVOURITE-- I mean, what? Welcome to the litter Speedy!

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 13:50

I apologize for being really wishy-washy and indecisive on this. But I think that the second litter between Fern and Soot will work out better for me rather than this one.

I rushed to sign up because I was very excited to have a Copperbeans kit (and one day I will get one hopefully)

but killing Sprucebark off for a slot right now feels like I would be leaving a lot of his potential story unfinished.
I have in the past complained that I have little muse for spruce, but it is actually picking up for him alot now that he has some recent interesting things going on and I as I fill in his personality more.

Also bringing dove on would leave me with 4 windclan cats which could be kind of alot all in one clan.

So that being said I will still have a lot of interactions with acorn and dust and cant wait to rp with them all the same.

I think I will even keep dovekits design saved for whenever you guys want to do the second litter, maybe it will be enough into the future that my roster will be easier to work with it (if not that is okay too)

:) In any case I look forward to all our topics Cheering

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 16:58

I understand and respect your decision, Speedy, and I look forward to you joining our future litter <3

This does not excuse you from my badgering for topics.
Eagle and Soot will be friends.
Bat and Soot will be friends.
Lavender and Soot will be friends.
There is nothing you can do about that. No

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyWed 28 Jun 2023 - 5:39

ugh put me down as tentative pls

Username: cocoa
Name of kit: unsure- any legacy names/suggestions?
Gender of kit: she-kit probably
Appearance: I’ll have to look up some fcs later
Personality: largely dictated by rp? likely to be snarky tho
Plot ideas: none but am always up for plots/topics!
Others: am considering offing Drizzle for this kit… can’t desert WindClan after all
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyWed 28 Jun 2023 - 5:47

I have been blessed Cheering

For the legacy names, I don't think Soot or Fern have any, other than the dead Flutterpetal and Adderdawn. I do have suggestions for names, like Ryecatcher, Quickfrost, Fawnleaf etc.

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptySun 2 Jul 2023 - 21:35

Bumping this~

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2023 - 15:53

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2023 - 16:08

Cocoa wrote:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t51615-greykit-of-wc#552272

*Excited Copperbeans noises*

Thank you so much! I'll have to include Grey in the fam pic~

Current Fam Pic:
Reward for LittleKitten(Dust):
Reward for Banana(Acorn):

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2023 - 20:29

Username: chicago
Name of kit: Rabbitkit!
Gender of kit: Male

Appearance: He looks more like his mom for sure! He's a lean, short-haired, notably tall slate grey tuxedo cat with a white chest, paws, belly, and tail tip. He has a white "mask" and dark grey freckles under his eyes, cornflower blue eyes, and an extra toe!!

Personality: Big scaredy cat...he's anxious about everything, all the time. It's hard for him to open up to others and make friends :( but when he does open up, he's super sweet and super nerdy. He likes to study the bugs around camp
Plot ideas: I don't really have any tbh!! I am up for anything though!

Others: Here's his Toyhouse profile for appearance reference! https://toyhou.se/20673202.rabbitpaw
Back to top Go down
banana

banana

Characters : Whinchatpaw [W], Acornkit [A]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan [W], Windclan [A]
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2023 - 20:34

Welcome to wcc! Yes Rabbitkit sounds lovely, once his creation topic is approved by staff, I'm sure copper will be happy to accept another kit to the litter :O

whinchatpaw || skyclan || app || 15hp/30sp* || #91a3b0
acornkit || windclan || unborn kit || 10hp/30sp || #be6565
maplepaw || thunderclan || app || 20hp/60sp || #cea39e
art requests/trades || character profiles!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)   100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left) Empty

Back to top Go down

100% WC Blood Litter - Fern/Soot Babies (4 slots left)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next