Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

just a heads up !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

just a heads up ! Empty
Postjust a heads up !

So unfortunately there’s been a big covid outbreak at my place of work among staff and residents. I’m fine, and i will be fine, but my activity not so fine. a quarter of the staff in my department as of now have covid and i’m already picking up a bunch of shifts to cover. This job is also an hour away from home so it is a lot of travel, since the outbreak started i’ve been getting home between 9-11pm at night and i get up at 5:30am so finding time to post isn’t particularly easy. Next week i also have several close shifts at my other job so there’s that too. Not sure when the outbreak will be over, but i’ve been told a week and half if that from now and we should hopefully be good. Apologies if my activity drops off, i’m trying my best to keep on top of everything. if you need a reply/ topic pm me on here or discord and i’ll respond whenever i can, thank you !

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

just a heads up ! Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

just a heads up ! :: Comments

No Comment.

just a heads up !