Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3227

Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyFri 8 Dec 2023 - 17:48

Ooc: mobile Cool

Much to his surprise, there seemed to be plenty of new cats around the area from when he left. Perhaps with the Clans gone they suddenly had the freedom to go wherever they liked, and thus all sorts of rouges and loners had crawled out of the woodwork. Ajex had met a good number of them already, and his thrill for battle had returned once more. Surely, some of these cats could offer a difficult battle? The tabby's claws flexed as he imagined sinking them into an enemy's pelt.

Suddenly, the scent of another cat drifted up to him. Dull blue eyes darted across the mountain said until he spotted the grey tabby coat of another tom. Ajex dropped into a crouch, approaching the stranger as if he was stalking prey. His muscles tensed, and like a snake he darted forward, spine flat, and his claws hit bulls-eye as he rammed into the tabby, knocking him off-balance. Let's see if this cat could offer a worthy battle!

Ajex used Jumping Strike, dealing 8(+3)dmg and -7SP

Ajex

60/60 HP
133/140 SP(-7)

Avernus
29/40 HP(-11)
100/100 SP

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 17:45

Avernus had been walking about minding his business. It seemed the cats that were once here have left and now the territory has been left to the outcasts. He for better or worse was one of them. He had left the main area with a big tree and, he went past the place monsters run. After that he found a cool cave with a big rock. He felt the place suited him. Then out of the blue he finds another cat and, before he can react they’ve got him off balance. “No time for introductions I see.” he said using the momentum to slide backwards, almost falling.

Avernus unsheathed his claws and got into a fighting stance. There wasn’t a way he could see himself winning unless… yes that would have to do. It will require luck, but it would put him at an advantage. With a plan in motion he dived at his opponent. He attempted to slash at his opponents underbelly, however he failed miserably. Now he would have to think of something else before his opponent attacks again.

Avernus used Belly Rake and Dirty Trick costing 32 SP and Rolling… Failed!

Avernus:
29/40 HP
68/100 SP

Ajex
60/60 HP
133/140 SP

OOC: I’d say the winner is clear now, lol

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Sat 9 Dec 2023 - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 17:45

The member 'Your Every Day Cat' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 18:42

Ooc: pfft yeah haha, but Ajex would definetly want a friendly talk after. Also, MOBILE. Last thing: failed belly rakes result in -5hp for the attacker(Avernus). I'll change it for you

Ajex saw the familiar tensing of muscles in his opponent's shoulder, and instantly he darted out of the way, twisting so that his claws lashed out and met the tom's belly instead od the other way round. He landed on all four paws, and without pausing for even a heartbeat lashed out twice, claws aiming for the spots that he knew would hurt the most. "We have time for introductions after the fight," he responded cheerfully, "As long as you don't hold back."

Ajex used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing 8(+7)dmg and -7(-7)SP

Avernus:
9/40 HP(-15)
68/100 SP

Ajex
60/60 HP
119/140 SP(-14)

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptySun 10 Dec 2023 - 21:49

OOC: I completely forgot about that, thanks for changing it. I also forgot it can only be used with standard moves, wow.
I guess it doesn’t really matter now.

Avernus still in denial he missed wasn’t paying attention to his opponents swift movement. As he looked at him he was met with a paw to the stomach, as much as it hurt, he had to say it was the best figh he’d had in awhile… for him. His opponent was still undamaged, probably just another day in the forest for him. Meanwhile he was counting the number of hits it would take for his opponent to take him out. Probably just one now, they were also weirdly deadly. In order to keep his opponent at bay he dashed around to his tail quickly yanking on it.

Avernus used Tail Yank costing 15 SP and dealing 7 HP, Ajex is now stunned

Avernus:
HP 9/40
SP 53/100

Ajex:(stunned)
HP 53/60
SP 119/140 SP
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023 - 0:45

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex huffed as for the first time that fight, teeth broke through his skin, and the familiar sting of pain coarsed through him. He found his footing swiftly, and without hesitating he was back onto the offensive, teeth sinking into the tom's leg in a bloody mess. He could taste his opponent's fear, sharp and raw. It made his heart sing, and his teeth sank in just a little further.

Ajex used Random Recall and Snap, dealing 8dmg and -7(-5)SP

Avernus:

HP 1/40 (-8)
SP 53/100

Ajex:
HP 53/60
SP 107/140 (-12)

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023 - 21:39

Avernus had thought that he had secured his opponent in a position to where he could do that attack again and hit it. It seemed not has his opponent had no struggle getting loose from his grip. He just got hit by his opponent again, that one had hurt. He was set back, he realized he was near death. So he decided to stop, he tried his best, just to barely scratch his opponent, it was kind of embarrassing. “I give up, that was a tough battle for me but, you seem unscathed, how do you do it?” he asked. When he lost he wanted to find out how to better. This cat seemed like a good one to ask a question like that.

Avernus gives up, Ajex wins!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 9:09

Seeing as his opponent stopped, Ajex stopped as well, surprised to find the fight over so soon. And that rascal had even landed a little scratch on him! That was something he hadn't had in ages, not since the Clans and left and all that was left for him to fight were predators. He licked his paw and rubbed it slowing over the wound. Oh, he had missed that sting alright.

"How I got so strong, hmm?" Ajex mulled over the question while he began grooming his pelt, smoothing down the tufts of fur that had gotten tangled in the fight. "Well, I survived, and here surviving means getting stronger," He replied at last, repeating what he often told himself and others. Surviving was constantly adapting and taking whatever you're given and using it to the best of your abilities. You never know when a predator or a gang of rouges are going to jump you. You never know if it might happen, but you better prepare for the day they do if you want to survive. Ajex paused his grooming to glance at the grey tom. "You keep going like this, and you'll be just as strong one day. It takes someone with guts to take a beating like that," Ajex allowed a smug smile to spread across his face.

Ajex suddenly jabbed a paw out in the tom's direction. "My name's Ajex, and I'm part of the Crew. You asked for introductions, right?" The ginger tabby purred.

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 22:55

Avernus was ready for the answer to be something he couldn’t achieve. However he would be proven wrong with the tom’s next words. All he did was survive? Easy enough. It did seem wrong, that just surviving was the key to the strength this cat got. After all kittypets would survive and probably get weaker. Still out of breath he took a minute to collect himself. He had never had a beating like that, he was on the verge of dropping to the ground. He was surprised to hear the cat he just batted compliment him. He suddenly felt a grin appear on his face as this cat had just done. “Nice to battle you Ajex, my names Avernus. Crew you say? What’s that?”

He was confused at the concept of a ‘crew.’ Would it just be another one of the clans that had just left the forest? That wouldn’t be good news for him, or he could join this ‘crew’ or get on its good side. He hoped that would be the case if he kept talking to Ajex
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 4:36

"Avernus. That's a real nice name," Ajex commented. He gave Avernus a one-over, before replying to the grey tabby's question. "The Crew's just a gang of rouges, except we're a lot nicer than those Clans. We actually take care of the forest, instead of hunting every living prey until there are none left," His voice carried a bit of scorn as he recalled his previous encounters with Clan cats. Alethea was so right about them. "Why, you wanna join?" It wasn't his job to recruit new cats for the Crew, but he had to get on Forest's good side, and what better way to do that than introduce a new member to the Crew?

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 23:10

“Thanks, I get told that a lot” he said. He did get told that a lot, he never really thought about it because it was is name, it felt normal to him. “These rouges sound nice, I’d like to think of myself as somecat that doesn’t injure the forest. Once I find out how these cats are I might leave, but for now I might as well.” these rouges, had he heard of them before? They sounded familiar, or maybe it were the cats that lived here before. Hard to tell, but whoever these rouges were, they seemed good enough. He did only know Ajex though, hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 9:03

"Now that's what we wanna hear. I'll bring you to see Forest, and one of the Healers can help patch you up. If everything goes well, you'll be settled into a new home!" Ajex purred, giving a brief explanation of what they were gonna do, then jumping to his paws. He signalled for Avernus to follow him, then began heading back "home".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]   Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Gates That Guards Death[C]
Page 1 of 1