Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finals and Graduation and Vacation, Oh My!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Finals and Graduation and Vacation, Oh My! Empty
PostFinals and Graduation and Vacation, Oh My!

Hey all! It occurred to me that while I've talked about this in the Discord I haven't posted a formal notice yet. So Imma get on that.

Right now (December 1st--December 13th, though it's also been the past November week) is my Finals time at college. I'm a senior and this is my last year, so my finals are especially intense. I barely have any free time, and when I do, I often don't have the energy to post. So if I get to post at all I will be focusing only on the most important, time-sensitive topics. Unfortunately most rping will have to wait! Sorry about that.

December 14th I graduate! My family is coming from out-of-town that day and I haven't seen them for months so I will not be online pretty much at all.

December 15th-23rd: Vacation. I'm going to be spending some long-needed rest time with my family on a cruise around Mexico. Not only will I be busy spending time with them, but I also won't have much access to internet or data, so I might not even be reachable by ping most of the time. During this period of time it's probably best to go to Xaandiir if you need immediate help with ceremonies or something similar.

Thank you all for being understanding! I realize this means I'm MIA for most of an entire month. However, please be patient with me and I will do my best. From now through the 14th, if you bother me with PMs or on Discord, I will probably be able to find some time (within the day, not within the hour) to post where you desperately need me to.

See you guys when I can!
Merry Christmas <3

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Finals and Graduation and Vacation, Oh My! :: Comments

cocoa
Re: Finals and Graduation and Vacation, Oh My!
Post Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:00 am by cocoa
have a great time! :D
Ishtar
Post Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:11 am by Ishtar
Gook luck with finals, and have fun with your family!
Nerd
Post Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:44 pm by Nerd
Merry Christmas, good luck, have fun, be safe!

Finals and Graduation and Vacation, Oh My!

Page 1 of 1