Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I say this now!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I say this now! Empty
PostI say this now!

Ok i am going throw a lot my laptop is falling apart and i'm puting b's insteed of n's for my n' key covering i had to take off for it to work and i broke the key covering!So i can't put it back and it's right beside m witch is the same way and a too!Then there is c witch does not work at all!It's switch broke.So i will spell bad!I wrote fine till my n fell of tonight so ya know i cant see what key is witch so greet so ya i am saying sorry for bad spellibg before hand.So ya i will be makibg my laptop into a computer soon after i get back home so i will spell better then sorry just had to tell so you knew that ok :| but i will edit when done.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I say this now! :: Comments

Leo
Re: I say this now!
Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 19:18 by Leo
Um...spam much? ><
Dude, we didn't need to know that. Plently of us a bad grammar folks or poor spellers.
Anonymous
Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 19:53 by Guest
THAT'S IT cANT TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS PLEASE DELETE MY AccOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T WANT IT NO MORE WITH YOU PEOPLE BE ALL UP ON ME!!DELTE MY AccONT SORRY people who whernt mean but bullying in real life is already as stress full as i can take BYE!
Cloudkit (Heart)
Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 20:03 by Cloudkit (Heart)
dude sparrow she wasnt being mean she was saying that didnt need to be there
Sun
Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 20:14 by Sun
actually, I'm sure it was important... I mean, really, I'm absolutley positive that if he didn't put this, someone would had gotten on his case about his bad grammer...
Holly
Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 21:56 by Holly
I completely agree. Bad grammar is one reason WCC has been not as nice as we could be. All of us have a side who want to yell at the spammer/bad speller. By the way, before you yell at someone for grammar or spelling, check their age. If they're like 9 or younger, don't yell! Then they wouldn't know much about spelling.
Anonymous
Post Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 14:59 by Guest
ooo Sparrow why do you have to leave again?But o sunoo girl sparrow is a girl -.-
and i think this was inportent i do.
Brambleh
Post Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 15:32 by Brambleh
WHy do you all treat the members like WCC!? WCC is a SITE! we are the MEMBERS! all DIFFERENT! and INDIVIDUAL!
Jay
Post Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 11:16 by Jay
Technically, a 9 year old shouldn't be on forums but.....okay ._.
Anonymous
Post Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 16:32 by Guest
O_o Who's nine??
Locust~Lightning
Post Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 18:40 by Locust~Lightning
I think sparrow is 9
Anonymous
Post Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 18:40 by Guest
It says 12 though...
Locust~Lightning
Post Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 18:45 by Locust~Lightning
People lie about they're age to get on websites(not in a stalker or pedophile way) Like when I joined I was way to young to joined, so I said I was 15. Lot's of people do it.
Anonymous
Post Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 18:46 by Guest
O_o Really? Well... I guess that would work.
Brambleh
Post Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 3:10 by Brambleh
Like Dust is 8....... beech said so..
Post  by Sponsored content

I say this now!

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: