Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the blue in an ocean of gray (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

the blue in an ocean of gray (c) Empty
PostSubject: the blue in an ocean of gray (c)   the blue in an ocean of gray (c) EmptyFri 3 Nov 2023 - 17:03

It was another long, sleepy day. Usually Hedgekit would spend most hours of the day tottering along after her brothers, inserting herself into their games and activities and squabbles, whether or not she was wanted. But she got worn out quicker than most of them, and so during a particularly long game of mossball, she found herself tiredly crawling back into the nursery. She knew that this was where Mamma would be. And where Mamma was, there was warmth, and rest, and peace. The small, dark-furred figure--her mother in miniature--made a beeline for the soft nest where she knew that Mamma would be relaxing. A sigh of satisfaction escaped her as she hopped up and immediately snuggled into her mother's warm side. If not for her tiny white paws, she would have become almost invisible against her mother's pelt once she closed her eyes. "Hey, Mamma," she greeted quietly.

For a minute or two, Hedgekit was content just to lay there. But of course, it wouldn't be long before her small voice piped up again. This was the same way their interaction always occurred. "Mamma, tell me a story? Please." No nap was better than the promise of a good tale.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: the blue in an ocean of gray (c)   the blue in an ocean of gray (c) EmptySun 12 Nov 2023 - 9:13

Pineblossom

Being a queen was exhausting work. Pineblossom knew this before she had her litter, but she hadn’t gotten to experience just how much energy was spent looking after kits. Now that they could leave the nursery, she occasionally got small naps, but she also had to make sure they weren’t causing too much trouble for any warriors. Thankfully, there weren’t too many troublemakers in her litter.

“Hi Hedge,” Pineblossom greeted when her daughter came toddling back into the nursery. It looked like she had a fun time playing outside because she was about to fall over with how sleepy she was. Pineblossom helped snuggle her up against her warm belly to keep her close and safe.

“A story?” she mused. Pineblossom didn’t consider herself much of a storyteller, but she was certainly not a mother who would say no to her child’s request for one. She was quiet for a minute as she tried to determine what story would be nice enough for a tale but not too frightening for a kit, especially one with less of a stomach for frightening things like Hedgekit.

When she settled on an idea, she smiled. “Let me tell you about your other brother, Honeylight.” She rested her head down on her paws as she looked at her daughter. “He is in StarClan right now and passed away a little while before you and your siblings were born. He was a very sweet cat. He was named after his golden coat and the brightness that he brought to the lives of the other cats he met.”

Pineblossom closed her eyes. She could still see her son. Her heart ached knowing he was not with them now, but it was not so raw of a wound as it had been a few moons ago. “He seemed to be able to befriend any cat he spoke to. He was very protective of family and did everything he could to protect them. He was quite silly, too, and enjoyed playing games with kits and apprentices.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: the blue in an ocean of gray (c)   the blue in an ocean of gray (c) EmptyFri 17 Nov 2023 - 20:16

Content, warm, comfortable, Hedgekit snuggled deeper into her Mamma's fur. She was hardly visible at this point. Pineblossom's voice was soothing, gentle. Despite her tiredness, Hedgekit found herself staying awake, paying attention to every word. It was a name she'd heard before, whispered. Honeylight. A big brother, like Silverpaw, but in StarClan. "He sounds nice," she murmured sleepily. "You loved him, didn't you, Mamma? Like you love us." She buried her face in her mother's pelt for just a moment, inhaling the familiar scent. Even at a young age she knew how powerful emotions could be. Not that she'd ever felt such a deep grief herself, nor even really comprehended it. All she knew was that the loss would make her Mamma hurt. "Well, you're the best ever, so I know he loved you too. Like I do." Hedgekit peered up for a moment, green eyes big and luminous. "Was Forestbreeze his Dadda, too? Was he adopted like Silver?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: the blue in an ocean of gray (c)   the blue in an ocean of gray (c) EmptyMon 20 Nov 2023 - 15:06

Pineblossom

Pineblossom smiled down at Hedgkit, and snuggled her against her pelt in turn. Hedgekit always sounded so small and so sincere. Pineblossom murmured, “I did. I loved him very much. And I know he would have loved you and all of your siblings if he got to meet you.” She nuzzled against Hedgekit lovingly. “He was adopted just like Silver. Forestbreeze officially adopted him too. Honeylight was my first apprentice, actually, right after I became a warrior.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: the blue in an ocean of gray (c)   the blue in an ocean of gray (c) EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 18:48

Another big brother... one just like Silver. Hedgekit listened intently, large green eyes tilted up towards her mother's face. "Maybe I'll meet him someday," she said quietly, almost to herself. She'd heard the warriors talk a lot about apprentices and about something called a Moon Stone. About StarClan. Maybe someday she would get to meet her biggest brother! "Do you have any apprentices right now, Mamma?" she asked, curiosity momentarily overtaking her previous train of thought. "Will any of us get to be your apprentices?"

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: the blue in an ocean of gray (c)   the blue in an ocean of gray (c) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 13:07

Pineblossom

Pineblossom smiled down at her daughter, though it held a sadness in her eyes. Hedgekit was probably just talking about the Moonstone which she had learned of recently, but Pineblossom’s thoughts turned to Hedgekit leaving her too soon and meeting Honeylight in StarClan itself. She hoped that would not happen.

The subject turned happier and she quickly focused on that instead. “Silverpaw is my only apprentice right now,” Pineblossom explained. “I would love to be a mentor for one of you kits, too. I bet Silverpaw will become a warrior soon too, and then he can be a mentor as well. But it would not be up to me; it’s up to our deputy, Sablestrike, to determine who is the best choice for mentors.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the blue in an ocean of gray (c)   the blue in an ocean of gray (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

the blue in an ocean of gray (c)
Page 1 of 1