Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:47

Roaringpaw sat out in the territory. He had asked his sister to meet him here because he wanted to get to know his sister agian. So he sat waiting silently.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:49

Bluesong made her way out of the camp and quickly spotted Roarinpaw among the undergrowth. She padded over to her now found brother and sat down.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:52

Roaringpaw saw his sister and smiled sone"hey "He mewed smiled a bit to her."so..."He mewed not sure where to start.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:54

Bluesong settled down in front of Roaringpaw and groomed her chest quickly. She gave him a smile.
"Hey," Bluesong smiled.
"So..."

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:56

Roaringpaw blinked and smiled some " so catch me up who's the tom I've seen you with " He mewed giving one of his childish smiles he used to give her when they were kits.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:59

Bluesong smiled and chuckle.
"Ravenheart," Bluesong smiled, her eyes bright.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 18:22

Roaringpaw blinked and continued to smile let me guess...he's y..your mate?"He asked if so man I have been gone for a really long time " He mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 18:25

"We just became mates," Bluesong smiled and laughed.
"So tell about your time in Riverclan," Bluesong cocked her head.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 18:29

Roaringpaw was quiet for a moment when he was asked about Riverclan"well....it was somewhat welcoming err I guess I don't remember a whole lot considering I've been a little far from the Clans the past few moons. . After I fell into the river again I washed up somewhere down the river and was fine and wondered off I had only recently regained my memories " He mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 18:31

Bluesong gave him a sympathetic frown. She couldn't believe what her brother had gone through.
"Oh," was all she could say in response.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 18:35

"Hey but at least I'm here " He mewed nuzzling her in a brotherly way " I'm home finally " he mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 18:38

"Yes, at least you're home," Bluesong purred.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 18:54

Roaringpaw smiled so catch me up what hades been going on in Thunderclan "He mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 19:00

Bluesong nodded.
"Well, Duskfall is no longer deputy... he left Thunderclan. Riverclan has put a claim on Sunningrocks. Lot's of cats have died while you were gone," Bluesong responded simply. She hoped he got the gist of it.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 19:06

Roaringpaw blinked and nodded slowly " so in all just a lot " He mewed quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)   The  Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Roar (closed for me and Chat Blue)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next