Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wont be on for a while!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I wont be on for a while! Empty
PostI wont be on for a while!

I will not be on for 1 or 2 (or maybe even three!) weeks because i will not have acess to my computer during that time. Occasionaly i might get on my phone but it is slow, really slow. If i have enough money i might convince my older brother to let me on his laptop but i would only be on this site for a few minutes to check out what i have missed during my unactivness. So until i am given acess to my computer, good bye!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I wont be on for a while! :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: I wont be on for a while!
Post Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 13:43 by Sleepy
Peace out meh homie for chizzle nizzle in da hizzle no shizzle :P
FishierthanFish
Post Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 13:47 by FishierthanFish
.shizzle no hizzle da in nizzle chizzle for homie meh out Peace
See ya. ;)
Anonymous
Post Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 0:11 by Guest
Yush! finaly, wcc on my phone works! ummm, jay or any other shadowclan warriors, since for the next few weeks i will hardly be on, can i have someone continue Soulpaw's training. cuz a few weeks would really slow down his training. PM me if u are willing, i should reply ti that PM with in a week of u sending it.
Post  by Sponsored content

I wont be on for a while!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: