Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cross Country again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

Cross Country again!  Empty
PostCross Country again!

Well, This is happening again, but it’s going to take less time. So then my next pr goal is 12:59, (forgot to mention this but, I got 13:28 in the race mentioned in the link above :)) so wish me luck w/ that. Also surprisingly it does help, randomly when you feel like giving up you just think back to this then you feel as if you have energy again. Ty, Your Every Day Cat. (I swear there’s like 2 more of these, it’ll be over soon)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Cross Country again! :: Comments

speedy
Re: Cross Country again!
Post Wed 6 Sep 2023 - 19:50 by speedy
Nice!!

I used to run XC as well years ago. You totally got this!!

Plan the race out in your head before you go think of when you are gonna throw in those kicks of speed. Think about how you are gonna feel during it ahead of time.

You got this!! Cheering and Rooting for you. Go out there and crush that PR

GO! RUN! WIN!
Kitty
Post Thu 7 Sep 2023 - 18:47 by Kitty
You got this! XC is a sport that I would have loved to do, but never could.

Just as Speedy said - We're rooting for you!
Your Every Day Cat
Post Fri 8 Sep 2023 - 19:27 by Your Every Day Cat
-Speedy :) I didn’t run as good, but I can’t complain that time from before was flat as a pancake course. This one was filled with hills every left & right. Also that might just be the most motivating thing I’ve ever read, truly Ty!

-Kitty :) Thanks for rooting for me!, while you couldn’t do XC, could you do track?(just curious)

-I did run a 13:40, and I felt I could’ve done way better, so perhaps next race :)
Your Every Day Cat
Post Mon 18 Sep 2023 - 18:57 by Your Every Day Cat
Well, uh a bit less activity 2 meets go by times getting slower. Then the weekend comes with a Saturday meet where a teammate challenges me to keep up with him, I somehow finish faster than him, & got first for my school's JV(12:55!), also district Thursday, no activity.

-speedy, I actually did it! I’m really greatful for the support, truly Ty!

-Kitty, basically the same message, lol
speedy
Post Mon 18 Sep 2023 - 19:27 by speedy
AYYYEEEE!!!!! Way to go!!! That is great!

This is really good. It is really nice to read about your progression as you continue to improve and challenge yourself. I am happy for you. You set your goal for a pr earlier and you have achieved it even faster! It is a great feeling of accomplishment and I am glad that you get to have this.

And of course, will always support you in this.
Your Every Day Cat
Post Sat 23 Sep 2023 - 14:13 by Your Every Day Cat
Well, somehow I did it again, but with the next best guy on the team(12:36!) somehow I got first for my schools jv again, lol. This next thing feels like a movie script or smth but, next meet is jvs last meet(v continues) and so they are putting bottom of v & all of jv into the meet to decide who will get the last 2 spots. They only gave the chance to get the postion to top of jv, so I have a chance.(So I probably won’t be here again till Wednesday)
speedy
Post Mon 2 Oct 2023 - 19:59 by speedy
oh I missed your update until now

Best of luck!
Post  by Sponsored content

Cross Country again!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: