Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Runaway[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3222

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyFri 1 Sep 2023 - 21:25

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Finally, after sunrises of running around in that horrid place, Palekit was out. His eyes still hadn't adjusted to the brilliant sun and the bright colours all around him, a sheer contrast to the darkness and gloom in the alleys. The scents were almost an improvement; back there, the air itself reeked of Twoleg trash and smoke. Now, as Palekit trekked through the tall grass, he couldn't help but admire the blooms all around him. Poppies brushed against his belly fur, the red standing out against the lush green grass like the sun against the blue sky. Dandilions tickled his ear as his breath sent them into the air. Wind rustled his fur, and yet he felt warm all over from the sun's heat.

His stomach growled, reminding him that he had eaten nothing but crow-food that he had dug out of tall hollow trees in the Twolegplace, which, like everything else there, was filled with Twoleg trash and was slippery and hard. He perked up as the scent of prey-- which, he couldn't recognize-- filled his senses. Eyes shining bright, the tom burst out from his position to hurl himself at the prey. His paws landed on empty dirt, crushing the grass blades down. Palekit whipped around, looking frantically for the prey, but whatever it was had long since disappeared. His stomach growled even louder, and the orange tabby's tail drooped with disappointment.

Last edited by Copperbeans on Fri 1 Sep 2023 - 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyFri 1 Sep 2023 - 21:25

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Runaway[C] Mistpe10
Runaway[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptySat 2 Sep 2023 - 18:27

Grub  had been uncharacteristically quiet the last few days, hunting within the ragged camp he'd claimed. It was boring, but it was safe. While his silence and lack of presence in the forest wouldn't last much longer, he would still avoid certain things in fear an angry parent would skin him alive for the horrific accident that left an apprentice flatter than an autumn leaf. With a groan, Grub flopped to the ground.

He couldn't take this anymore... Something had to happen to make his self isolation be less torture. Sure, he felt awful for what happened! But it hadn't even been his fault. The forest cats, however, would not see it that way.  

On his back, he could see the bright blue sky slowly tint with pinks and orange, signaling that another boring day was near it's end. The shuffling of twigs and loose rocks caught his attention - followed closely by the stench of garbage - making his white-masked head tilt to the side to get a better look: a small, ginger tom had wandered into camp. There was no red flag in sight as he watched the tom fumble his catch of a particularly slippery piece of prey. A snort escaped Grub's black nose when the kitten immediately gave up. "You hungry, little man?" Rolling onto lanky legs, Grub stood to approach the stranger- A rustling of fallen leaves pulling his attention away for a few seconds, triggering his prey drive. In one swift motion, Grub showed off his skills of being a mouser in his old barn. "Want it?" A slimy grin began to form. Finally: a break from himself.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Runaway[C] JGgdMsS Runaway[C] JGg3TFt  Runaway[C] JGg3GK7 Runaway[C] JGg2WjR

Runaway[C] JcTsSP1  Runaway[C] JcnAVnI Runaway[C] Grub_f10Runaway[C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Sat 2 Sep 2023 - 18:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptySat 2 Sep 2023 - 18:27

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Runaway[C] Mistpe10
Runaway[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptySun 3 Sep 2023 - 6:11

Palekit's head snapped up as the sound of rustling grass met his ears. The tabby tensed up, watching the patch-furred tom with wary eyes. After all the rouges he had met in the Twolegplace, he wasn't about to go around trusting every cat he met. But stars that mouse looked amazing. And he so desperately needed to fill his stomach. The last time he had eaten solid prey he had puked it all out. And his shoulder still hurt from that weasel.

He forced his eyes off the fresh-kill to glare at the rouge. "I don't need help from a rouge! I'm a warrior!" He snapped, bearing his fangs in what he hoped to be a menacing manner. His fur bristled as he always used to do when he got into play-fights with the other kits, and he lashed his tail furiously. But he couldn't help but take another glance at the limp piece of prey.

Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyTue 12 Sep 2023 - 19:39

A hearty burst of laughter escaped him at the claim that this little pip-squeak was a warrior. Grub had seen warriors in the forest, even fought against and with one or two. "I'd believe you better if you had told me you were a newborn." His crackly laughter continued for another minute or two before he began to settle down some, batting the dead mouse in the little guys direction. "I'll let you know that you've just trespassed; I'm within my rights to kick you out of here, but I'm being nice here."

He sat down, thin tail wrapping around mottled paws. Judging by the use of the forest cats ranks, this very young tom was one of them. But how had he even made it here...? The path was far too treacherous for a child. Unless the determination to find food and shelter was strong enough for him to push on.

His whiskers twitched in delight. Incredibly interesting. "If it helps any, my name is Grub. Now, what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyThu 14 Sep 2023 - 19:43

Palekit scowled as all the rouge did was laugh. Wait, this was the rouge's territory? Could rouges even claim territory? The ginger tom's tail swished nervously as the rouge went on. What kind of name was Grub? And would he really kick him out? Palekit didn't want to have to go back to that horrible place. He eyed the mouse, ignoring Grub's question. Crouching down, Palekit sank his teeth into the fresh-kill and swallowed it in a few bites. He waited for his stomach to churn as it did last time, but this time thankfully the mouse stayed down.

"I got lost. An eagle carried me into that place, and I just made my way out,"
Palekit mewed, much more at ease now. Maybe Grub knew where Windclan territory was, and Palekit could finally go home. He didn't care what the other warriors had to say about his adventure, he just wanted to go home and have a long sleep with a full belly.

Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyWed 20 Sep 2023 - 20:55

To say he was expecting that kind of backstory would be a dead lie. "A kitten who got snagged by an eagle and lived to tell the tale! Remarkable, really. Exciting." He watched the pale kit swallow down his meal, yellow eyes glimmering with a new found excitement. What was he doing cooped up here, when he could be out there finding new and interesting cats like this one? "How'd it happen? Where? Why'd it let go of you? Where did you drop?!" Crinkled whiskers twitched as he spat out question after question at the poor little guy, his own worries drowned out.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyWed 20 Sep 2023 - 21:04

Palekit swallowed the last of his meal. The rouge seemed very interested in his adventure, and after so long of being alone he wasn't against bragging a bit. He deserved it, after surviving that nightmare. "I was out hunting on the moor when the eagle swooped down the scooped me away! It was huge, twice as big as you! I fought very hard, and eventually I hit it hard enough for it to drop me. I was dropped into that horrid place, and almost immediately I was chased by a hoard of rats. Its been ages since then... actually, I'm not sure how many sunrises have passed since. I've fought dogs and weasels in there!" Palekit answered. Sure, some of what he said was exaggerated, and he definetly left out how scared he was throughout the whole journey, but whatever. He was a warrior, and warriors never show weakness. Though it was true that he didn't know how long it had been since the accident. Surely not more than half a moon?

Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyMon 2 Oct 2023 - 9:28

Grub nodded with every word, egging the much younger tom to continue his word vomit. He himself had experienced the hoard of rats when dumpster diving, and knew just how terrifying that could be - especially to one so small. Dogs and weasels were also a farm-life staple, though it was mostly the weasels who stole the chicken eggs; not easy creatures to kill, what with their lanky, wriggly bodies. He believed the pale tom, but only for these being difficult things for a kid to have to go through. "That sounds real rough, kid. You're a brave one and lucky one for surviving all of that!" He gave a sympathetic smile, a crooked tooth poking through.

He was slowly beginning to lose interest, but he wasn't about to let the kid travel alone after all of that. "If you need a place to stay, just know you're welcome here... Only if you tell me your name." A curled whisker twitched.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] EmptyTue 3 Oct 2023 - 3:04

OOC: Due to timesoup, lets pretend Palekit already decided to change his name :)

Palekit nodded along, chest puffed out with pride as the rouge agreed that what he done was incredible. His ears pricked up at the tom's next words. A place to stay? Did that mean somewhere that allowed him to sleep undisturbed for more than a few heartbeats? If it did, say less! "I'm Pale-- Ajex!" Palekit announced brightly, his old name almost slipping out. Right, he had chosen to take on a new name! 'Ajex' still sounded weird on his tongue, like it didn't belong, but that was who he was now. Not some kit that needed protecting, but a ruthless warrior! Ajex!

Runaway[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway[C]   Runaway[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway[C]
Page 1 of 1