Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Runaway (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 22:48

Rockthorn skidded to a halt as he entered the barn, his paw pads tender and his vision blurry as his chest heaved with the shaking breaths he was trying to take in. The injured tom looked around the straw ridden... den? The tom didn't care what he should be calling the place in which he had rushed into for his safe haven, he had just successfully evaded a mob of his angry clanmates and Windclan cats. Rockthorn was almost euphoric that he had escaped certain death, but it wouldn't last long; but for the time being he'd enjoy it while he licked his wounds.

The tom now limped into the den, his eyes wary as he slumped onto the prickly straw that riddled it. His muscles screamed at him from over use and the fighting, the jumping... the tom just wanted to sleep for several dozen moons. But paranoia kept him awake, what if someone had managed to follow him despite all his best efforts? He'd be a sitting duck now, weak to their defenses with a limp and exhaustion making it almost impossible to get back up. His muscles felt like they were seizing, from the running he had done to the inactivity but he couldn't care.

Rockthorn did his best to tuck in his aching limbs and rested his tail over his back paws. Though when he heard a noise from behind him, he merely tilted his head to look though his eye-site wasn't the best having scratched up his eye when he was fighting Leopardclaw and on the... journey to this den. Giving a heavy sigh in defeat the tom turned to look at his paws, his silence speaking volumes.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 7:03

Bat would be the first to notice, the strong scent up ThunderClan lacked the scent of his son or Blizzardshine in the mix. Blacktwig's scent was there either. So they had a new clan cat in their barn. He could only hope history wasn't repeating itself today. Barn invasions happened far too much for him to keep his sanity much longer. He had been trying to ease his mate's pain lately, some breathing problems. With the melting season, he'd have to start going on walks with her, he wouldn't let her die from fluid in her lungs. Dropping the mint he looked at the cat who had burst into the barn. He gave Pepper a lick between the ears and left her with the aromatic herb. "That's the usual entrance but, what are you doing here?" He said, his face was a blank slate as it was with strangers or twolegplace cats.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 7:28

Ah so it wasn't a clan cat, that was a relief. Though it was short lived, because now he'd have to fight to stay in this residence or he'd have to continue on to somewhere else. Rockthorn turned to look back up at the black tom, why would he ask him why he was here? Was he blind? It the tom took a moment to look at him he'd see the blood and the dirt that littered his pelt, he'd smell the fear-scent and see how his body shook with every breath. Giving a heavy snort that hurt the young tom's nostrils he replied with sourness that'd rival even the most foul of mouse-bile.

"Can't you tell? I'm running from cats that want my head! Can't you see how torn up I am?" Rockthorn hissed, suddenly realizing there was an opportunity to twist the story and secure a residence with this rogue. He could smell the familiar stench of herbs too! So either the tom was a medicine cat or there was another cat that was a medicine cat, that worked out beautifully for him. If he played his cards right he'd be treated for his wounds, the down side though was the fact that there was more than one cat in this den.

Rockthorn turned just right so he could reveal his maw and jaw, the missing lip and crooked way his jaw looked without actually looking broken. The scars that covered his face along with the fresh wounding around his left eye - well, it was almost eye for an eye. "I'll be out of your hair once I'm better. Thunderclan is more I'll need all my strength since they're a strong group of cats. Especially when they're angry." Rockthorn requested but made it sound as if he was demanding it.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 10:15

Bat snorted, "You aren't dying like one of the last we saved. Though, your attitude is a nice change. Straight to the point." He said to the younger tom, his star blue eyes flickered over his pelt. Anything interesting about your injuries or did you just get you tail handed to you?" He meowed. Then with a deep sigh he said, "Pepper, we're going to need a lot of cobwebs and marigold." He looked at the bloody tom. "Stay as long as you need, we maintain the barn and take care of everyone but, we don't own it. It is for everyone to enjoy no matter what."

Pepper got up from the nest, dragging herself over to the side where herbs were sorted by use. Picking through, she grabbed one if the many bundles for battle wounds, mostly for Bear's prisoners. She hunkered down by Rockthorn, shuffling around to not sit on the limp hind legs. "You've had quite the day, haven't you.." she started making a poultice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 14:30

"Well if you count the fact that every cat in the forest wants you dead, and a fluffy apprentice that's almost the size of a full grown warrior by now that had tried to kill you but had no justice done against him. Hawkpaw is his name, remember it or he might just try to kill you too." The tom snorted, flinching away despite stiff limbs. He had a new goal as well, he'd taint these rouge's mind of the clans. Twist their minds, because if they listened they'd spread rumours and if they spread rumours then more cats would hear and maybe if a cat wished to get justice then that'd mean more trouble for the clans.

This was the first time that he wished a cat like Bear was around, for he'd love to tear his claws into more fur and spill more blood in his ever-pressing urge for vengeance. Because if no-cat was going to help him, then he'd be forced to help himself. Rockthorn seethed under his skin, flinching and twitching as the female rogue attended to his shoulder which appeared to be mangled beyond repair seeing as countless cats hard torn into it.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 14:56

Bat looked out over the moor, it would be stormy out soon. Then, he couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of Hawkpaw. "You've met Diesel, huh? He's still the same then.. He's my son alright, Bear might've knocked him around a bit on motives but that tongue​ of his all mine." The skinny black tom twisted around to look at Rockthorn. "I don't have to worry about him, we sent him there for a reason. Thankfully Blizzardshine helps. Blacktwig's starting to wear out.. we get plenty of clan cats here. Closer to a union every time, hopefully it happens before I finally croak." He said in amusement.

Pepper paused from her work and shook her head, "Bear's done some damage in his head, Diesel will grow out of it hopefully." She said with a tired sigh. "We'll have to get you a nest set up soon, these boards aren't comfortable and the hay isn't either. But, don't worry about that, the barn his flooded with mice and our nests rival any house cat's." She said to comfort the new one. "There's another clan cat, new here. Hmm. Kindleblaze? A WindClan cat, we offered, she doesn't seem to like the idea of staying here. Some kittypet saw her before us, I'm guessing that's where she went now. A luxurious way to go I guess." She put catchweed on the dressed wounds, glancing over the barn. "Storm is probably here somewhere, Mist might be.. you'll have plenty looking out for you if you do the same. I The crippled she-cat kneaded her paws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 15:22

Storm perked his head up when he heard Pepper say his name. Kneading the hay as he stood up shakily he sniffed the air. A new scent was here, one of the Clan cats and blood. Running over in a panic, he skidded to a halt in front of the three. Luckily Bat and Pepper weren't hurt, but the other tom didn't look good. One lip was missing, he was covered in scars, and his jaw looked crooked. Rushing over to the tom he asked, "Hey, are you okay? You don't look very good. My name's Storm, like these two probably told you. On another note, you said you're a Clan cat, right? Do you know my brother then? His name is Hollow...Hollow..." his face scrunched up as he tried to remember the name. "I can't remember. Memory loss and head trauma really does that to you. But I know he lives in the Clans, and he's the same age as you, maybe a little younger. Black, yellow eyes. Please, please tell me if you know him."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Runaway (Closed) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 19:45

"Are you blind?!" Rockthorn roared, shakily getting to his paws as he glared at the two doting rogues. "Your 'son' tried to murder me!" The tom was outraged, his fur bristled and his claws unsheathed. "He almost broke my jaw in the process while he busted some of my teeth! Your 'son' isn't a son at all, he's a monster." The grey tom spat and hissed, "You two are a bunch of mouse-brains if you think he's sweet and innocent, especially after putting him under the care of Blizzardshine. She seems nice and pure on the outside, but you don't actually know her like I do." The tom hissed, getting up in the faces of the two rogues.

"When was the last time you've actually seen Hawkpaw, hmm? Have you even seen past the facade these cats put on? Clan cats are nothing but monsters, and you sent Hawkpaw to be one of them. But who knows, the whole clan now knows that he tried to kill me. If they were about to put me down... imagine the fate of poor Hawkpaw. But it's okay, nothing will happen for he can do no wrong, it's okay that he does bad things because he just knocked around by Bear a little bit~ OH My precious kit wouldn't ever do anything like that! No no no!" Rockthorn's tone pitched up as he snarled and mocked Pepper's voice.

When a new cat appeared the tom gave a surprised hiss, "I don't ever look good, that's what cats trying to murder you gets you." Rockthorn remarked, giving the two bees for brains couple a pointed look before looking back at the tom. "No, I don't. Not every Clan-cat knows every other clan cat. For all I know that cat's dead, wouldn't be surprised." He hissed, venom making his tail lash. Forcing himself to his paws, his muscles shuddered like the leaves shaking in a wind storm. The tom took a few steps deeper into the warmer parts of the den before collapsing to the ground, sending up hay as he started licking his paws.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 20:21

"I know too much about clan cats. I met Blizzardshine when she was just barely an apprentice when ThunderClan stayed here. I'm a whole lot older than you, don't tell me what I don't know. Until you've buried two siblings one suicidal the other murdered by the likes of you or you've had your legs crushed and were left starving. You know very little. You weren't​ ​promised to see your kits and have them live as strong cats in ThunderClan while forgetting you ever existed, you never had your home stormed and watch your family be driven out because they annoyed a high and mighty clan cat over and over again. Did your sister abandon you for RiverClan? Did clan cats kill innocent loners when we offered our homes? No.." with an agitated huff as Rockthorn went further inside she mewed, "Just.." her fur began to settle on her shoulders. "Say something if you're feeling off, I haven't lost one cat. I don't intend to start so, throw away your pride and just keep that in mind. I've-" she started coughing and shook her head. "I've got another.. nest to make.." she coughed a bit more.

Bat gave Pepper a wary look, his jaw aching at the memory of how Pepper had hurt it when they fought. Diesel got it from her after all. "I'd watch it if I were you. If Diesel almost broke your jaw, she's the one who gave him that skill. Besides, she know the most about herbs, I'm not sure if poison is beneath her still." He warned, then he went to Pepper's side, "You should probably.. you know, check around the barn. You need to move around. I'll handle the nests okay?" He groomed her fur for a moment. The tall cat nudged her shoulder with his nose. "We'll go on a walk tomorrow okay? Maybe we'll see Beetlepaw out there." He left her to carry on as he searched for twoleg pelt scraps. Torn up into fluff and then a whole one to go over it all. When he was done, he quickly slipped sprigs of lavender in the mess. Rockthorn needed it. "Rockthorn, where are you sleeping, your nest is all set."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 21:26

Mist sat a good length away from the new 'visitor', wary of him and his arrogance. Her eyes narrowed as he talked so aggressively to her friends. He thought he could just waltz into their home and start spitting lies and belittling Bat and Pepper's child? Rolling her eyes, she lifted herself up from her nest and, not even bothering to groom her disheveled fur, strolled over to meet him. "Hey," she greeted in a calm, unthreatened tone, "Mist." Without saying anything other than those few words, she sat herself down next to Storm. Yawning, she muttered to herself, "wonder what this rat-bag is going to do next". Hoping nobody heard her, she glanced around to see who would make the next move.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Runaway (Closed) 9879156Runaway (Closed) 9877833Runaway (Closed) 9877898Runaway (Closed) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 5:52

"N-no. He can't be dead. I just s-saw him in th-the fight between Bear and the Clan cats. At the end, he went to me and asked me if I was his brother, Pigeonkit. I do remember him a little, and he was my brother. He was crying and he really missed me. He asked me to come back with him, back to my family in Windclan. But before we could talk more, the Clan cats had to leave, and he had to go. He can't be dead! He was looking as strong and as healthy as ever! He c-can't b-be..." tears started forming in his yellow eyes and he sat down, defeated. His brother Hollow... something can't be dead! He refused to believe it! Standing up, he mumbled "I-I am going to the other side of the barn for some... alone time." he shakily walked towards the hay bale farthest away from this new arrival and lied down, his tears dripping down the stalks.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Runaway (Closed) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 8:21

"Boo hoo, spare me the sob story! If you want to be a mouse-brain then go ahead, when he turns on you then you won't be getting help from me. What use is a cripple anyways?" Rockthorn spat, hissing the last part silently. Though he nodded stiffly at the she-cat his gaze switched over to storm, his lip curling. "Well I don't care!" Irritation made the tom extremely prickly, he just wanted peace and quite at this point. Turning back to the black tom, he snorted. "I've had enough of your generosity." The tom lowly growled but nonetheless got to his shaking paws and stumbled over.

Rockthorn took a moment to glare down at the two-leg monstrosity before stepping into it, once he had all four paws in he tilted so he flopped onto it, his tail hanging out of the mess, his lungs expelling a huge puff of air once more as his body loosened for the first time he had arrived there. Though his ears still wildly swivelled to every noise, and his nose twitched at every scent, he would have to look around and explore in the morning or when he was sure his wounds weren't going to get infected.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 11:43

Bat watched Pepper round the corner quietly before a scent caught his attention. "Have you been bitten by rats, Rockthorn?" He doubted the tom had enough sense in him to use garlic but he smelled that way, he was stupid enough to refuse help. The tom scraped his claws on the wooden boards. If Blizzardshine couldn't keep his son clean, he'd have to do it himself. "Where are you going from here? The tunnels? The other barn? Certainly not the neighborhood.. I suppose you don't want my help, you know where you are."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runaway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway (Closed)   Runaway (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway (Closed)
Page 1 of 1