Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5634

Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw] Empty
PostSubject: Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw]   Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw] EmptyThu 10 Aug 2023 - 14:25

Swanpaw ducked back into camp, nearly tripping over herself as she flung the fish she'd caught onto the fresh-kill pile. She was excited to be done with her training for the day, and was hopeful she could find one of her siblings to bother. She checked in the apprentice den, but none of them were there. A circuit around camp and she found none of her siblings, either. Grumbling, Swanpaw turne.

And, she realized, there was another apprentice just walking into camp. Vaguely familiar in that they shared a den, but Swanpaw couldn't remember ever interacting with the lynx pointed she-cat. It was enough to distract her from hunting down siblings to annoy, for the moment, anyways.

"Hey!" She called out, trotting toward the other apprentice with her usual lack of care for whatever they were doing, "We haven't interacted much, have we? I'm Swanpaw. You're..." Stars, what was her name? "Cinderpaw, right?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw]   Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw] EmptyFri 11 Aug 2023 - 13:30

Cinderpaw, RiverClan

Cinderpaw was done. For the day, not forever. The day had felt like forever. Too long, too many problems. Her paws ached and so did her head from the heat. Now she just wanted to flop onto her nest for a couple minutes and clean herself from head to toe.

Until she was greeted, and almost leapt out of her skin.

"What--" Her voice cracked, eyes whirling toward the apprentice who had so cheerfully said hello. "Oh, hi, uhm, Swanpaw. I'm Cinderpaw, that's right... Er-... Can I help you..?"

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw]   Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw] EmptySat 12 Aug 2023 - 13:48

The other apprentice practically jumped out of her skin, and Swanpaw smiled sheepishly at her. "I didn't mean to startle you! Sorry," She apologized, though there was also a faint twinkle of amusement as she regarded her clanmate, too. She'd never seen someone so easily startled before.

"I was looking for one of my siblings actually... But it seems like they're all out." Swanpaw shrugged, "And I figured I should start interacting with denmates that aren't my siblings, soooo I'm bothering you now, I guess." She grinned. "I mean, unless you have any idea where my siblings are, then I'll go and bother them instead."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw]   Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw] EmptyTue 29 Aug 2023 - 8:58

Cinderpaw, RiverClan

The thought crossed her mind that this cat was, in fact, bothering her-- But she decided that that was mean and that wasn't deserved. Swanpaw was just exciteable, and she usually was too. She was just tired today.

"I don't think I know your siblings," She admitted, her voice soft and quiet. "And it's okay for startling me. I wasn't really paying attention."

She shuffled herself to face Swanpaw closer, her eyes gentle and with a slow tilt of her head, said; "We can talk about something if you like. I'm a little tired, though, so I'm sorry if I look distant. I promise I'm not. I'd be happy to get to know you."

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw]   Skies of Ash [Cinderpaw] EmptySat 2 Sep 2023 - 15:37

Swanpaw couldn’t help but feel a little ashamed at the apprentice’s words. “I'm sorry, I didn’t realize. If you’re that tired, I won’t keep you long, then.” She mewed, genuinely apologetic. “Some patrols can definitely be tiring. Honestly, more than I thought they would be, but I enjoy them, what about you? Who is your mentor?” It seemed like there were several times as many apprentices as there were warriors. It seemed that plenty of apprentices shared mentors as a result. Not a bad thing, in Swanpaw’s view.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8