Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tricked Me Once [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Tricked Me Once [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Tricked Me Once [OPEN]   Tricked Me Once [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 7:52 am

Thrush
nose
"You're on your own, kid. You've always had been."
"You come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you."
Thrushnose had the time to himself today. He'd finished training Maplepaw a few hours before the current moment, letting her go rest while the evening was approaching. He figured he had some time to spare, and so, what else better than to head outside for a hunt?

He watched as the sky faded from orange to an ombre of colors; the bright orange, yellow, and red of the sun setting painting the clouds in a vibrant, dazzling display until they shifted to blue, draping over the wide canvas in hues of fading light. It brang a sense of comfort to him, somehow, to feel blanketed by the warmth of it all. So much so that he'd mistaken the rustle nearby of a lurking predator in mistake for one of prey.

A flash of orange blew past his vision before he was tackled down to the ground, panic flooding his senses as the realization soon sunk in that he was under attack. The adrenaline sent him spiraling into an acute sense of alertness, gasping for breath in desperate hopes to kick the blurry view of the creature above him away. He could make out a snarl of hostility as the beast growled into his ears, claws digging into the soft skin of his belly and keeping him pinned underneath it. Before he could've fully comprehended to recover from the temporary shock of being stunned, he felt teeth sink into the flesh behind his shoulder and his whole body throbbed with the impact of the fox's bite, crying out from the excruciating pain.

Horror crept into his veins, rippling through his body like blinding flashes of heat while he struggled to fight back. His survival instincts finally kicked in to bring his claws across the beast's underbelly, hoping to draw it down while he still could—but luck didn't seem to belong on his side. Not today.

Fox used Iron Bite, dealing 17 damage and using 30 SP.
Thrushnose attempted to use Belly Rake for 25 SP. It was Unsuccessful, dealing -5 recoil damage.

Fox
60/60 HP
150/180 SP (-30)

Thrushnose
28/50 HP (-17+5)
95/120 SP (-25)
ft. Taylor Swift In
— Cold As You
Tricked me once

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Tricked Me Once [OPEN HUNTING]   Tricked Me Once [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 7:52 am

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Tricked Me Once [OPEN] Mistpe10
Tricked Me Once [OPEN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Tricked Me Once [OPEN]   Tricked Me Once [OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 3:42 pm

It was a nice evening for a walk, and Aurelia was glad to be away from the ever-busy camp and have some time to herself. The sky looked so pretty, and the forest seemed almost peaceful despite the clans that seemed to be in an always-present state of chaos... Until the sounds of fighting caught the golden spotted tabby's sensitive ears.

She could have ignored it... But these Thunderclanners were part of the home she had found herself in. She had promised she would defend them as they had taken her and her companions in, hadn't she? The wildcat made her way through the undergrowth towards the sounds, lips curling at the scent of fox. The russet creature had one of the newer warriors already bloodied, and Aurelia watched as the tom attempted to go for the belly... She grimaced in sympathy before leaping at the fox with a growl and unsheathed claws.

"Don't take risks against these beasts. It never pays off." her grip on the fox wasn't the best either, but she'd use the time she had to rake viciously at russet fur.

Aurelia used Leap and Hold for -15 sp, dealing -10 damage. Fox is pinned 1 turn.

Aurelia

65 / 65 hp
125 / 140 sp (140 - 15)

Fox
50/60 HP (60 - 10)
150/180 SP

Thrushnose
28/50 HP
95/120 SP

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer

Last edited by kjSage on Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Tricked Me Once [OPEN]   Tricked Me Once [OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 3:42 pm

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Tricked Me Once [OPEN] Mistpe10
Tricked Me Once [OPEN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Tricked Me Once [OPEN]   Tricked Me Once [OPEN] EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:32 pm

Thrush
nose
"You're on your own, kid. You've always had been."
"You come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you."
Thrushnose was immensely thankful for the appearance of one of the larger felines to his aid, Aurelia. Even if they haven't talked much before, they'd helped around more than he could tell. The tom took the opportunity as the foxed was pinned down to the ground and snapped at its leg, hoping to get his revenge on the injury inflicted upon him. "I've learned my lesson, yeah," He panted, grunting against the yaps and growls of the beast, "Never let my guard down around these creatures again. Or try to fight them by myself."

Thrushnose used Snap and Desperate Blows, dealing 13 (8+5) damage and using 14 (7+7) SP!

Aurelia
65/65 HP
125/140 SP

Fox
37/60 HP (-13)
150/180 SP

Thrushnose
28/50 HP
81/120 SP (-14)
ft. Taylor Swift In
— Cold As You
Tricked me once

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Tricked Me Once [OPEN]   Tricked Me Once [OPEN] EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:48 pm

"Being aware helps... Not fighting alone is better." Aurelia replied briskly. The fox twisted and thrashed beneath her paws, and though she fought to cling to it, her grip was lost. That was no matter, though, as she slashed at the fox again. "A shame they seem to have no concept of Thunderclan's borders, isn't it?"

Aurelia used Front Paw Strike for -7 sp, dealing -10 damage. Fox is no longer pinned.

Aurelia

65/65 HP
118/140 SP (125 - 7)

Fox
27/60 HP (37 - 10)
150/180 SP

Thrushnose
28/50 HP
81/120 SP

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170