Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony Empty
PostSubject: Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony   Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony EmptyMon 31 Jul 2023 - 16:24

Batsong sat in the med den eyes closed in deep thought.  Her apprentice Sparrowthorn had come along way in her training in being a med cat and was ready now.  Batsong was sure of it.  That Sparrowthron would be an amazing med cat for the clan.  Batsong had waited long time for her student to be fully ready and now that time was here.  No more training did Sparrowthorn require.  There was nothing more that Batsong could teach her now.

She was proud of her apprentice.  Proud of how she knew the herbs now and how to heal their clan.  And of course, if Sparrowthorn should ever need help she would always still be there for any aid to the med den she could give.  But her time as a med cat was over.  She was happy to be done with it for now.  

She prepared the traveling herbs for them both and called her apprentice over.  "Come Sparrowthorn, eat.  Tonight we travel to starclan's land of the moonstone and you will become the official full med cat." She gestured to the herbs as she sat in company of her apprentice.

"After tonight I will become a warrior again once more and you will be windclans med cat.  I couldn't be more proud of you in what you have acomplished and what you will do.  I want you to know I'll always be here still if you need help with med cat things but the med den is yours now.  Ive had my ups and downs, my fair share of mistakes, bumpy roads and heavy winds.  That's what made me what I am today.  Perhaps the life of the warrior was what I was always meant to have."

She gave a shrug

"I enjoyed being med cat, the healing of my clanmates part of it at least.  I hope that my training to you will help you in your time as med cat now.  But, regardless of what you still may think of me, know you can always ask for my help again too if you need it"

She finished her traveling herbs and flicked her tail for the apprentice to follow her one last time.

(sorry for the long dealy on this one. Will try and be quicker to further replies in this topic)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony   Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony EmptyMon 7 Aug 2023 - 19:56

When Sparrowthorn had been summoned, she hadn't been surprised it was for this purpose. Becoming Windclan's sole medicine cat. It was what she had been working toward, what the clan deserved. Batsong, as dutiful as her service to Windclan had been, had made a mistake, and needed to step down. Now that her training was complete, Sparrowthorn could go into the role without doubt. Her father stepping down as leader had weighed heavy on her mind, knowing that Windclan's leadership had changed all at once, but perhaps it was for the best. Perhaps Windclan needed new minds to lead it.

"Batsong. I don't like you, but I respect what you've done for this clan. Thank you for teaching me as well as you have. I pray your life as a warrior suits you well." She spoke has she finished the herbs, looking up slightly at the taller molly. Following her out of camp, the apprentice was ready to become what she was meant to be.

Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony   Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony EmptyMon 7 Aug 2023 - 20:14

Batsong gave a nod and shrug. She understood Sparrow's unlike of her, that was fair enough. "yea, I get that. You are ready now though. More than I ever was. I know you will do great things and I can't wait to serve under you as a warrior once more" she purred. Sure, batsong felt bad about her past mistakes and all but was done letting that dictate and control her life.

New chapters had to have the old one end first before they could begin. And as much as she would miss the plants and healing of her clanmates, she was ready for this change and she knew that her apprentice was ready as well, and besides like she said she could always help if something in the med den needed further clarification. Although it would soon be in very capable paws for certain.

"I know you dont like me. But I do like you, I like your dedication to learn all the herbs and your strong work ethic. I know you will protect our clan. Sparrowthorn? Know that you are ready.

The pair was now close to the cave entrence since all this talking had been while in route.

"Its just like your warrior ceremony. You sleep after a quick ceremony and someone will guide you and answer anything you might wonder of." she explained quietly.

Batsong led the way into the dark cave tunnel that both of them knew so well. Soon they reached the glowing stone. Batsong always appreciated its beauty and admired it knowing she might not ever see this place again.

Turning back she made sure her apprentice was ready before begining
"Sparrowthorn of windclan. You have studied hard to learn the ways of the medicine cat. You have learned the herbs of the forest and have mastered the art of healing. Do you promise now that you will use these skills to help those in pain and in need, regardless of their clan. that you will try and preserve life without prejudice and that you will always try and save life?"

she smiled proudly at her apprentice. This was a big moment for them both.

"finally... and this is not usually a part of the swearing in... but when has tradition ever stopped me? Do you promise to find ,as soon as you are able, an apprentice of your own to train? The med cat den is a lonely place by yourself. I know all too well. You deserve someone to help you out and be there for you just as you have been for me. Promise not to the stars but to me at least that you will look for an apprentice soon?"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony   Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony EmptySun 13 Aug 2023 - 19:58

Following Batsong through the cave tunnel, the winding twists and turns she knew so well, they had arrived. Sitting in front of her mentor, she listened as she said the ceremonial words. The words that would make her a full medicine cat. As she finished, Sparrowthorn began to open her mouth, before Batsong made a request.

"I do. Also, I will try. I can't promise I'll find one immediately though, maybe after I get more experience on my own. I will get one though, as soon as I feel able."

Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony   Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony EmptySun 13 Aug 2023 - 20:11

Batsong smiled and gave a nod. "Good. And with that, I Batsong pronounce you a full med cat." she was proud of her apprentice and knew that she was ready.

"You are windclan's med cat now from this moment forward. Now, sleep: learn what you can from the stars.

Sparrowthorn is now windclans med cat

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony   Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparrowthorn's Med Cat Ceromony
Page 1 of 1