Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batsongs Full MC ceromony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Batsongs Full MC ceromony Empty
PostSubject: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Batsong took a deep breath in the windclan med cat den. She closed her eyes and sniffed at the herbs all around her. She named each one of them just based on smell and without even needing to peak and look at them. Once she went through all of them she smilled a little to herself. She had done it.... Despite difficulties that she had to overcome she had mastered the herbs and knew them by heart and how to use them if needed to save her clanmates and protect them to the best of her abilities. She had never felt more confident in herself. She was ready to go to the moonstone and ask starclan for their blessing to be full MC at this point.

When she was first made the Med cat apprentice she was nervous... with no formal mentor to train her she was worried that she would let her clan down. Now however, after alot of self teaching and getting some help along the way from Smallbean (a previous med cat before he became deputy) she felt that she was ready. She had even helped a warrior (Brackenwing) recover from a pretty bad head injury.

In her eyes, her job was to protect her clan no matter what. She was glad that she had full warrior training and experience as well. If a fight ever came to windclan she would not be hiding in the med den. she would fight right next to her warriors. She felt powerful and confident for the first time in along time.

Eating some traveling herbs she made her way to the Moonstone. It was lucky for windclan to be so close to it and she made good time across the moor lands. Getting to the stone she quickly fell asleep into her starclan dream.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 9:24 am

A golden pelt, now speckled with glints of light, sat ready to leap from behind the sleeping molly.  As the black she-cat started to arise, Daisypaw covered Batsong's eyes with her paws.

"Guess who it is!" she giggled, her voice so clearly happy.

Letting go, she let her friend turn around and faced her with a grin. There was a bittersweet look in her clear orange eyes that lasted a brief moment before she opened her chatterbox again.

"I can't believe you're a medicine cat- I'm so happy for you! Not yet... but very very soon! Oh Batsong... I've missed you. " she mewed, embracing her in a hug.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 9:09 pm

Batsong was speechless as she saw Daisypaw again. One of her best friends while she was an apprentice now stood before her in starclan form. The two had many adventures together and Bat was so sad when Daisypaw had tragically died in the tunnels.

"D-...Daisypaw!?" she stuttered grinning widely seeing her good friend once again.

She hugged her back so happy to have this chance to once again see her friend that she had lost so long ago. She teared up a bit unable to help it at all.

"I have.. m-missed you too ... s-so much" she meowed, her stutter the same as it had always been.

Batsong gave a little happy nod "y-yeah I be-became warrior and was pretty good at th-that... but with Burningwing gone w-we needed a med cat" she purred.

"It w-wasnt easy learning everything on m-my own about all the h-herbs but I am ready to be the full med cat now" she said as confidently as Batsong ever could be about anything.

l-lots of things have been hard... w-w...we have lost so many she said a little sad.

It was true, Batsong had alot of her family and friends lost throughout her life. Her original parents had died when she was very young, something Daisypaw had helped her alot through...

Then she had lost Daisypaw her good friend, Then berrypaw , Then she had lost her adoptive uncle Timbersun and his son Buzzerdpaw. Soon after both her adoptive parents Mistysky and Swiftspirit died. She had also lost her only daughter Crowpaw.

She had always been a shy reserved cat and so it was hard for her to make friends with the newer members of the clan but she was doing her best and she was a very kind as she could be to them. As med cat she wanted to take the best care of them possible.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 6:55 am

"Now, don't forget. I'm not only here to have a long awaited reunion; I'm also here to answer any questions you have to the best of my abilities and give you my advice." the gold-furred apprentice chided.

A motherly tone coated her mew, matching the expression of care that had slid onto her features. "Is there anything on your mind? " Daisypaw settled next to her friend, wrapping her feather-like tail around them both. Her presence cradled Batsong with warmth and a sense of love that promised to listen to whatever she had to say.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:04 pm

Batsong sat next to her friend and wrapped her tail around her as well. She had missed Daisypaw so much since the aweful tunnel accident...

And now the tunnels were going to be maybe reopened... which Batsong thought was a bad idea... how could the clan let them reopen the tunnels after what had happened??

And to think that it was coyote who was wanting them back open again... Batsong knew that it was not coyotegrin's fault that Daisy had died... but a small amount of Batsong still blamed the warrior for Daisypaw's untimely death.

It made Batsong uneasy and nervous for the safety of her clan who she was now supposed to protect.

Daisypaw? ... Your sister... Coytegrin... she wants to reopen the tunnels back to how they were ... you know before you..." her voice trailed off the pain very real at the memory of how Daisypaw had been trapped and crushed in the tunnels when there was a cave in.

"be-b...before you d-ddied" she stuttered as her normal.

looking at her friend with a worried look she teared up a little "It... It j-just seems like s-such a bad idea" she whispered.

"W-what should I d-do?" she whispered hoping her friend had some advise or knowledge to help

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

PostSubject: Re: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 3:18 am

Her sister wanted to open the tunnels again? As she listened, Daisypaw contemplated what she could say. The way she'd died was... brutal. Being unable to do anything as the walls crumbled around her, watching as the light closed off, the soil choking her and its filthy taste in her mouth; she wouldn't want anyone else to have to go through the same fatal experience.

It only took a moment before she spoke her answer, fixing her friend's teary gaze with a look that told her that it would be alright. "Batsong... I would hate it if another cat were to die from a tunnel collapsing... just like the way I went. If you ask me, I would only suggest opening the tunnels if the clan desperately needed food. In the end, it will be Shrikestar's decision, but I want you to promise me that you'll do everything in your power to make sure that there will be no deaths in the tunnels. Use the skills you've learned, and heal as long as you are able. I know you can do it, and I have utmost belief in you. " Taking in Batsong's response, she slowly got up and moved to face her friend.

"Okay. Now, for what I'm actually here for." she mewed, grinning wildly.

Clearing her throat, she began her formal speech. "I, Daisypaw of Windclan, call upon Starclan to look down onto this warrior. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and will serve her Clan for many moons under your guidance. Batsong, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

The last question hung in the air and waiting for her friend's answer, Daisypaw's eyes glimmered with pride.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 6:43 am

Batsong nodded at her friends answer understanding. She would try her best to make sure no one else got hurt in the tunnels. She had personally hoped that starclan would advise her strictly not to open the tunnels but it seemed that Daisy was going to leave it up to Shrikestar.

As the topic turned to her ceromony she smiled confidently listening quiet to Daisypaw's words.

Daisypaw's eyes held such pride for her and she smiled back a little still so happy to see her friend from all those moons ago.

"I promise" she confirmed

Smiling happily that it was official now she went to her friend and sat next to her wrapping her tail around her. "It has been so good to see you again Daisypaw"

She held on for a long time but starclan slowly started to blur. She tried to fight waking up, she wanted to stay longer.

But very soon it all but disapeared and she awoke back on the floor of the moon cave next to the magic rock. With a yawn and a stretch she headed back to home

(ooc: ack sorry I missed it was my turn on this forever haha we can probably leave it here? Unless you want to add anything else while she is still in starclan)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batsongs Full MC ceromony   Batsongs Full MC ceromony Empty

Back to top Go down

Batsongs Full MC ceromony
Page 1 of 1