Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I am hated

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I am hated Empty
PostI am hated

Since I am soooooooo hated. I am leaveing the site. Good-bye. Protest all you want, I will not stay.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I am hated :: Comments

Lilac
Re: I am hated
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:44 by Lilac
Okay... I'm sorry if this sounds mean. But Dust.. why do you think you are hated? You have friends that care about you!
Brambleh
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:45 by Brambleh
dust, this is so stupid. Everyone that said they're leaving, stayed >>
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:48 by Flybot
In the cbox, Dust agreed that I was lying about Aurakit and Hollowpaw. >>
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:51 by Guest
Wll. I have four friends. Shadowpaw/song, Dragonpaw, Lilacpaw, and Beechpaw. I would've explained, but then you didn't let me. Here>> I agree it is a little suspicios, but i didn't say you were lying.
Sun
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:55 by Sun
I'm sorry, I really am.
But this is sad. Pitiful, almost. Most people, I'm positive, have made topics as such as this to get attention, to hear, "oh, no! Don't leave! We'll miss you, because you're awesome!" and when they didn't get it, they came right back. Whether they get the praise or not, they'll end up staying. That's how it has worked, is working, and how it always will work. Now you may leave, oh well, one person. Whoopdy-doo, we lost one person. Looks like we only have a small hundred thousand left. I don't want to sound rude, but I do. I do because of how fed up I am with all the people saying, "Hey, I'm leaving, and never coming back!" and then come back. Seriously, not working.
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:58 by Guest
Ok. If you have that many, why did I even join! Beechpaw told everyone at school to join! I am one of them. But I might as well tell them to leave as well. If they ask for feedback, I'll tell them, "WCC is the worst site. EVER!"
Lilac
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:59 by Lilac
Dust noww your being unreasonable! You think you are hated you are telling people not to join? Thats really selfish!
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:01 by Guest
Fine, I officially never ever getting on again! If you delete my account fine, but try explaining it to Dragonpaw!
Brambleh
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:05 by Brambleh
explaining wut, that your being a sore loser
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:07 by Guest
You know what. I will stay. On one condition. If you be nice in RP only, but never talk to me in the Cbox, I will stay.
Holly
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:10 by Holly
Glad you're staying.
Can we please try not to fight any more? We're going to need a whole new board, 'WCC Wars', maybe even a new forum. If everyone just keeps fighting, it's not a good site, & look at how old some of us are! We're like, 11! Fighting is not a good example, people!
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:12 by Guest
@Lilac, Bramble, Sunoo, and Fiyah: AGREE!
Leo
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:12 by Leo
See, this topic is pointless. Everyone who tries to leave this site does it for attention. They all end up staying.
Sun
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:16 by Sun
Exactly my point Leo. Exactly.
Post  by Sponsored content

I am hated

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next