Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Quick Dust(c)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 638

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 14:57

Quickpaw had been stalking her brother since he left camp. Now that they were both apprentices it was the perfect time to test their strength against, right? She had heard from other cats that Dustpaw was a natural fighter so it might be harder for her, but she would try her best see how far she could go. Maybe they would both get stronger from this little spar. Claws sheathed of course putting claws on a clanmate was unacceptable, and other cats would likely think your a mouse brain. She got ready getting in the purrfect position to leap. Then she leapt at him, from right behind him. Then pinned him. “I challenge you!” she remarked “ If you Win, I’ll tell father how amazing you were, lose and I’ll tell him how badly I beat you!” She wanted to challenge him, give him motivation. Not aim for blood, but enough to try.

Quickpaw used Leap & Hold, Dealing 6 damage and draining 15 SP

Quickpaw:
20 HP, 45 SP

Dustpaw: (Pinned for 1 turn!)
14 HP, 60 SP

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 15:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 14:57

The member 'Your Every Day Cat' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 15:35

Dustpaw let quickpaw attack him and he knew she was following him. But he didnt expect her to be so heavy. "Okay ill fight you, but i cant fight if there is a heavy cat on me." he mewed teasingly at his sister. Distpaw was the oldest sibling so loved to tease his siblings.
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
A Quick Dust(c) Untitled154_20231108090726

Last edited by LittleKitten on Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 17:57

H-h-heavy?, Alright, no mercy!

She replied to him half serious half playing along with his tease. She was definitely not heavy, Dustkit was sure to be heavier. She could still not believe he had the audacity to say that out loud. Just plain rude, how would she be able to move so fast if she was as heavy as he said. It was so irritating that she had decided to stay on him longer, if she was as heavy as he said, then he wouldn’t be able to take much more of it would he? Then she decided it would be boring to finish him like that, so she snapped at him with her sharp teeth as soon as she got off. As fast as her mouth would move. Being motivated by his rude remark it was easy to go as fast as she could. She wanted to show him her bad side.

Quickpaw used Snap dealing 6 damage and draining 7 SP

Quickpaw:
20 HP, 38 SP

Dustpaw(No longer pinned)
8 HP, 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 18:07

Dustpaw yowled as his sister bit him, turning around and bit her right back. "Okay okay, you're not heavy." He said with a smile trying to show that he wasnt affected by his sister's move, when in fact he was.

Dustpaw used snap dealing 6 HP and using 7 SP

☆Dustpaw☆
8 HP
53 SP

♡Quickpaw♡
14 HP
38 SP
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 18:34

Quickpaw was shocked that Dustpaw was seemingly unaffected by her attacks maybe he was truly a natural warrior. In that case she had to use some of her own deceitfulness. Before the she-cat could do her next attack Dustpaw had said she wasn’t really that heavy. That made her feel a bit better, and she forgave him because they’re siblings. They tease they forgive that’s how they work however Dustpaw had some sharp teeth of his own, she didn’t even flinch even though it had affected her. She wanted to make sure he knew not to call her heavy again. So she went around him quickly hopefully making him dizzy. Then yanked on his tail. “Never call me heavy again, got that?” she remarked as she bit his tail, half teasing half not.

Quickpaw used tail yank dealing 7 damage & draining 15 stamina

Quickpaw:
14 HP, 28 SP

Dustpaw:(Stunned for one turn!)
1 HP, 53 SP
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 18:40

Dustpaw yowled once again as this time his vision got blurry. "Okay okay! You win the fight! Even though that was mean going for my tail." he mewed shaking his fur from any dirt that ended up in it. "What do you want to do now?" he asked with a smile.

Dustpaw has given up, Quickpaw won the fight
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 18:59

Quickpaw felt nothing, but pride in beating her elder brother. Even though she did feel a bit bad for yanking his tail like that she just said. “Well, I just needed to make sure you weren’t calling any she-cats heavy like that any time soon, it’s kind of rude. Well, very rude.” She had given her brother a comforting smile to show that she did feel a bit bad about that.“Well, I want to tell father how I beat you in a spar” she couldn’t wait for that part. “Or, if you want to delay that a bit, we could talk” she said genuinely wanting to get to know her brother more.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 19:05

Dustpaw thought about it and decided he didnt want his father to know... Just yet. "Lets talk... I dont want papa giving me more tasks. Knowing him that will be his lecture. Your lucky to not have papa as your mentor like me." he mewed sitting down. He always wondered why he was put with his father, was it so his father could watch out and make sure he behaves?
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 19:21

Quickpaw was delighted with Dustpaw answer. She had to do this as she was still covered in guilt. “I still feel bad about earlier so…” then she quickly picked out the prettiest flower she could and put it around his ear in a way that looked good. “That make up for yanking you on the tail?” She could have a bad side, but she wanted to show she could be sorry for her actions afterward. “I think your lucky having father as your mentor. He might push you hard, but he is doing it because he loves you, and wants you to grow to become strong.” She does think that Nectarflower is a better mentor. So was she luckier? Hard to say as she only realized Nectarflower was better after her apprentice ceremony, and a couple days afterward. “Kind of admirable that you withstand such harsh training, it makes you stronger and I would have quit if I were you, but you’re stronger than me…. In that sense” She technically just proved she was stronger by beating him in battle.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 19:38

Dustpaw smiled as she gave him a flower. "Thank you, this js very pretty, How is nectarflower by the way? Last I talked to her she gave me a lecture after i cheered her up." he mewed laughing. Next time he was on a patrol he hoped nectarflower was with him so he could see if she was out of her sad state yet.
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2023 - 7:36

Quickpaw was surprised to hear that Nectarflower had lectured him after he cheered her up “Really?, That doesn’t sound like Nectarflower to me” she replied. Nectarflower had been kind, sweet, & fun hadn’t she? Then she thought back to her apprentice ceremony, she had been a little wide-eyed then. Did she change somehow? Maybe to be able to be a better mentor to her? She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2023 - 7:44

Dustpaw looked at her in shock, maybe nectarflower did change. "Yeah, she was sad about weaslefoots death i think. I cheered her up and then she told me fighting wasnt everything anf how i had to learn to use my words." he mewed remembering that time when he was a kit.

OOC: Click me to see topic that is mentioned
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2023 - 11:21

Wow, I would have never guessed” Quickpaw responded, still thinking of Nectarflower. Weaselfoot, I’ll have to ask Nectarflower about them later she thought. Words instead of claws, maybe she had felt bad about Weaselfoot, because she jumped to claws in a battle? Maybe in a battle that could’ve been avoided with words. That was a lesson she could keep to herself in the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2023 - 12:17

"Anything else going on with you, i cant keep talking about myself..." He mewed having no idea how to rwspond to her.
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Quick Dust(c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Dust(c)   A Quick Dust(c) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quick Dust(c)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next