Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dust is in the air

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 2:31 pm

Dustkit opened her eyes. This would be her first time out of the nursery. She jumped out of the nursery and looked at the Shadowclan camp. It was full of cats much bigger then her. She hoped she would find a friend today, but Dustkit wanted to play. She saw a leaf on the ground. She picked it up and started to play with it.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 4:58 pm

Scorchfang watched as ShadowClan's latest born kit played around with a leaf outside the nursery, and instantly he figures perhaps she would want a real cat to play with. Well, perhaps he would be able to spend just a few minutes getting to know her. He rose up to his paws and padded over to Dustkit, trying to ignore the fact that she looked quite a bit like his first apprentice. "Welcome to ShadowClan, little one. I'm Scorchfang. And what's your name?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 6:00 pm

"Oh hello! I'm Dustkit. You must be a Warrior. Wow! What's it like to hunt and fight for the clan?" Dustkit asked.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Dust is in the air Sig10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 6:21 pm

"Oh, it's not easy, Dustkit," Scorchfang replied with a smile. "As a matter of fact, it can be very difficult. Prey may want to stay huddled up in their dens during leaf-bare, and you have to make sure that every cat in the Clan is fed before you eat. Battles aren't a walk in the marsh, either; during times where the Clan barely has any herbs to heal you with, you could risk getting hurt and stay that way for days.

"But the results of your hard work are very rewarding,"
Scorchfang continued. "You get to know you have played your part in keeping your friends and family -- your Clanmates -- safe, healthy, and well-fed. And that is a worthy goal for any Clan cat to achieve."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 6:39 pm

Dustkit's eyes lighted up. "I wish I could help the clan right now, but I'm too young. I can't wait till I learn how to fight and hunt. I want to protect my clan!"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Dust is in the air Sig10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 6:46 pm

"Well, I'm certain you'll make a great warrior. But for now, just enjoy your kithood, because everything's going to become a lot more stressful further down the road, trust me."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 6:49 pm

"What do you mean?" Dustkit asked.

Dust is in the air Sig10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 6:54 pm

"Uh, well... Er, you know what? You're too young to learn about all of life's woes," the dark tabby warrior meowed awkwardly. "Let's just say you'll be so bisy training that you'll wish you were a kit again."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 7:27 pm

"I still can't wait." Dustkit said. "It seems like forever till I can learn to hunt and fight."

Dust is in the air Sig10
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyWed 07 Mar 2018, 11:58 pm

Dawnpaw was sitting in front of the apprentices den munching on a plump mouse when she saw one of Shadowclan's newest kits talking to Scorchfang. She had been listening for a while, and It looks like Scorchfang was telling Dustkit how hard clan life really is. She was getting ready to get up and go back into the apprentices den when Dawnpaw thought she would go up and introduce herself. She walked up to the little kit. "Hello young one, how do you like shadowclan? I'm Dawnpaw. " She said, as cheerfully as she could. She wanted Dustkit to be excited about her clan, though Dawnpaw didn't need to. It looked like the kit was enjoying Shadowclan already."Do you want to play a game?" Dawnpaw asked the small kit.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyThu 08 Mar 2018, 5:59 am

Dustkit looked at Dawnpaw. "Hello Dawnpaw! I'm Dustkit." She said happily. "Shadowclan is great! I can't wait till I train like you." Dustkit heard the part about playing with her. "Yeah of course!"

Dust is in the air Sig10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air EmptyThu 08 Mar 2018, 7:37 am

"Well, I'll leave you two to it. I've gotta get back to my duties." With a smile to the kit and apprentice, Scorchfang walked away.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dust is in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust is in the air   Dust is in the air Empty

Back to top Go down

Dust is in the air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: