Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is that lavender i smell? >closed<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

Is that lavender i smell? >closed< Empty
PostSubject: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptySat 22 Jul 2023 - 11:11

Sunlight started to stream into the warrior den as the sun started to rise into the sky. Peonylight was peacfully sleeping in the den, every so often her ear would twitch. As the sunbeams shined into her eyes, she started to wake, with a big yawn. She sleepily sat up and started to groom her calico fur, getting ready for the day ahead. Today instead of going flower picking with shrewpaw, she was going with someone different.

Once Peonylight had woken up fully, she padded out of the warrior den and headed to the medicine den. The den was coming along great, but it was still missing a lot of lavender flowers. Just as she was thinking that, the cat she was waiting for showed up. "Ready to get some flowers?" she mewed with a smile. "Let's not go to shrewpaw's spot though, she is noticing that its quickly losing flowers and wants them to keep growing." she mewed with a giggle.
Peonylight ♡ Thunderclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Is that lavender i smell? >closed< Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptySat 22 Jul 2023 - 14:25

EOh, look who it is! The boy savior
Echopaw had barely just woken up when he heard the paw steps of someone approaching their den. Giving Fawnshine a wave of his tail in goodbye he padded out of the fern tunnel to meet her. The tom returned the smile, "Ready, ready!" he cheerfully replied. It was a nice day to get some lavender and as Peonylight suggested, hopefully, they could find another patch nearby.

The tom walked with her out of camp nodding in greeting to those that were exiting their dens and starting their days. "Hmm," he meowed in thought, "Perhaps there is more near Snakerocks? The lavender likes the dry soil." Echopaw added, though as he walked he figured there could bemore by Sunningrocks as it gets the most sun. Agh, they'd find some eventually anyways.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptySun 23 Jul 2023 - 18:53

Peonylight smiled at echopaw and listened to the young cat. he was younger but knew way more about plants then she did, so followed his lead. "Did you want to start there? I can protect us if needed." she mewed letting him lead the way. The lavender project was his idea after all, she was just there to help and protect him.
Peonylight ♡ Thunderclan

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 2:05

Echopaw returned the smile and nodded in agreement as he led the way to Snakerocks, "Yes, let's start there." he meowed, "As for you protecting me...hopefully we won't need to use our claws on anything besides cutting the lavender stems, yes?" he added in a joking tone.

The tom had been around since before Peony was born, he was there when the big shake shook the clan, and he had experienced a lot, he remembered most of his training as an apprentice and clearly remembered the route to take. Many cats mistook him for being younger due to his name, he often joked with Fawnshine that he had to be the oldest apprentice known to all of the clans. But it meant he was experienced, in both medicine and basic fighting skills, he supposed it was one of the perks of joining the ranks of a medicine cat right before you were supposed to receive your warrior name. He snorted as he tried to imagine what his life would be like as a warrior. It was like a fever dream now, it was too long ago. - But there was an edge to his voice, a nervousness. Surely it would be just a nice trip. He could only hope, "I appreciate you coming with me." he meowed as the dry scent of soil and herbs met his nose. They arrived.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 5:17

Peonylight smiled at the apprentice before adding her own words. "Of course, i love helping out... and who knows, maybe ill find some feathers for my collection." she mewed with a giggle.
Peonylight ♡ Thunderclan

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 12:48

Echopaw nodded and started to climb the steep grassy clearing that led to the tumbled pile of sandy-colored rocks. As an apprentice he had searched Snakerocks for interesting rocks he could add to his collection but didn't find much. The rocks that were covered in deep cracks and clefts were not good for collecting. The tom found himself staring at the tall pile of rocks and the hole at the base of it. The large cavern under Snakerocks had harbored stray dogs and badgers for moons. The tom sniffed the entrance but found their scent stale - they were safe. Well, besides for the adders of course. "Alright, look for the lavender, it's the long green stems with longer purple flowers, it grows in circular clumps." he absently meowed as he made his way around Snakerocks, "Let me know if you see any."

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 13:45

Peonylight looked around for what felt like moons when she noticed the long green stem. Connected to purple petals. There was a group of 5 so she called for echopaw. "Are these it?" she asked before seeing a sparrow feather next to them. It was her lucky day. She picked up the flower and pawed it behind the peony she was wearing to make it stay safe.
Peonylight ♡ Thunderclan

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 17:07

His ears pricked as he heard Peonylight call after him and he skipped over to her smiling brightly, "Yes! Nice work! Let's take a few to make sure it keeps growing, then we'll find another clump." he meowed as he sliced a few of the stems and laid them in a pile near where they came from and continued looking, "Peonylight? I found some more." he meowed as he cut some more stems.  

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 17:36

After that one batch peony found a few more and cut them like she saw echopaw doing. After grabbing about 10 more she padded up to him. "How many are we getting?" she mewed to him setting the stems down gently.
Peonylight ♡ Thunderclan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that lavender i smell? >closed<   Is that lavender i smell? >closed< Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that lavender i smell? >closed<
Page 1 of 1