Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I think I'll take it [open to windclan]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

I think I'll take it [open to windclan] Empty
PostSubject: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 10:22 pm

Ooc: 1v1 battle only if your cat chooses to fight Grub. Spectators are welcomed and able to join in the fight if the first cat loses.

An open field of beautiful flowers? How could he not help himself? They'd certainly liven up his new little hideaway. It didn't matter to the greasy tom which ones were the prettiest since they'd wilt later, anyway. Mouthful after mouthful, Grub wrecklessly picked away. Eventually, there was a slight bald spot in the flowery garden.

A breeze swept up the scent of an unknown visitor, the flowers he'd gather being put on hold, he turned to face them. "Beautiful day, isn't it?" A cheeky grin crept across his maw.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGgdMsS I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGg3TFt I think I'll take it [open to windclan] J0ieN9e I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGg3GK7 I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGg2WjR

I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JcTsSP1  I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JcnAVnI I think I'll take it [open to windclan] Grub_f10I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]    I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 10:22 pm

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
I think I'll take it [open to windclan] Failuredice

I think I'll take it [open to windclan] Mistpe10
I think I'll take it [open to windclan] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 9:37 pm

Nectarflower

Nectarflower had woken up today with her heart tied into knots. Nightmares had continued to plague her, making it impossible to get a good night's sleep. So, the pretty tortoiseshell she-cat had decided to leave the camp earlier even than the dawn patrol and had been wandering Windclan's territory for hours.

Now, with the sun at its peak, Nectarflower found her paws carrying her toward the flower fields - a place she had frequented throughout her life. Ferntwist, Weaselfoot, and Rosepaw would accompany her oftentimes. Though, With Ferntwist still recovering from kitting and Weaselfoot dead, it was just Rosepaw now.

As she crested the first hill that led to the flower fields, an unusual scent caught Nectarflower's attention. Underneath the pungent smell of flowers and moor was the scent of an unfamiliar cat. Not Windclan, but not any of the other clans either. Nectarflower's hackles raised, and she slunk down the hill, following the smell.

It had to be a loner or a rogue then - kittypets never ventured this far from the twolegplace. Then, the wind changed direction, carrying her scent across the fields. Well, there was no point hiding now.

Nectarflower strode toward what appeared to be a very poorly groomed tom and her eyes narrowed at his nonchalant way of speaking. "It is. Care to tell me why you can't enjoy it from wherever you came from?" Though she wasn't a particularly aggressive cat, Nectarflower did believe that borders should be respected.

Clearly, cats like this one didn't share the same line of thought.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 3:52 pm

Curiosity was already starting to peak: he'd never seen this cat before and she was rather pretty, much like the flowers he'd been recklessly ripping from the ground roots and all. She looked upset - though that wasn't really a him problem, was it? "I wouldn't be able to take some for myself from afar, now would I?" He gave a smile, though there was little friendliness behind them. His demeanor practically shouted that he didn't care for the slightly hostile confrontation when there was so much space here. "Keeping an entire field of flowers to yourself is pretty selfish, don't you think? What's the harm in one or two going missing? Unless these hold sentimental value to you?" One eye narrowed in question as a gentle breeze swept across the field, his greasy pelt not moving an inch.

I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGgdMsS I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGg3TFt I think I'll take it [open to windclan] J0ieN9e I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGg3GK7 I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JGg2WjR

I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JcTsSP1  I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JcnAVnI I think I'll take it [open to windclan] Grub_f10I think I'll take it [open to windclan] JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:49 pm

Nectarflower

Nectarflower's gaze switched from the tom to the flowers, then back to the tom again. Why did he feel the need to venture onto what was clearly occupied land when there were undoubtedly flowers that grew elsewhere? Any sane cat would steer clear of potential trouble, but this tom seemed to relish in it. Was he looking for ways to start trouble or did he really not care at all about his own safety?

She lashed her tail, annoyed with his dismissive response. "I suppose not. But wouldn't you rather fetch flowers elsewhere?" Her eyes narrowed."Where you're less likely to meet resistance?" Everything in Nectarflower screamed at her to drive this rogue away, but with the unborn kits in her belly, that would be unwise. If he attacked first, however, she would tear his pelt from his body.

A growl rumbled in her throat at his mention of the flowers, and she glanced to the side, disgruntled. "As a matter of fact, this place does hold sentimental value to me, and I don't appreciate you tearing it up."

This tom got on her nerves unlike any other cat she had met before. Her patience had run dry by now, but she remained still. "I think you've worn out your welcome. Grab your flowers and get out." Had he come perhaps a moon earlier, she might have been more friendly, but Nectarflower was fiercely protective of her kits and, being on her own, she wouldn't feel safe unless he was gone.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 10:15 pm

Elsewhere? Sure, he had tried to at Twolegplace. But those pesky humans somehow always knew when he was around, breaking out the water snake and spraying him with cold water. "I suppose... But I've learned it's easier to get the attention of some pretty cats around these parts. Apologies about the mess in this sacred garden of yours, though." He grinned, a cracked fang peeking through. "I tell you what: let me pick a few more and I'll make myself scarce. Deal?"

He was pushing it, he knew that. Especially after receiving a final warning. Honestly, he would give this molly one last chance to let him do as he pleased with the flowers. After that... Who knows!

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:07 pm

Nectarflower

Nectarflower's ears grew hot at Grub's words, and she surged forward, her tail lashing. She was feeling abnormally defensive given her current state and the tensions between the clans right now and Grub was simply the unlucky cat who got on her nerves. "Don't test me!" She lashed a paw out at Grub's shoulder, a warning more than anything. "Keep the flowers - I don't care. But I won't let you stay here any longer. It's time for you to leave."

The young warrior then reared back to put some distance between her and the tom, her usually gentle gaze narrowed and fiery. She may have tolerated his presence a bit more had he not ripped flowers up by their roots, leaving an, brown ugly sore amid the colorful flowers. However, since he had, her temper was running hot.

This was where she had spent her apprenticeship with Ferntwist; collecting flowers respectfully and having fun in the fields. She and Weaselfoot had come here once, when he was still alive. This rogue was tainting it by ripping flowers up and stomping around like a mindless twoleg!

She wasn't totally reckless, however. If he didn't heed this last warning, he'd feel her claws and teeth. However, if he was smart and wanted to avoid a fight, he would let her guide him out of Windclan territory without any bloodshed.

Nectarflower used Front Paw Blow on Grub, dealing 6 HP and costing 5 SP.

Nectarflower:

40/40 HP
(-5) 95/100 SP

Grub:
(-6) 44/50 HP
120/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 6:54 pm

An almost deranged laugh errupted from the rogue, the excitement of having pushed too far being too much to contain. Fate had decided that this beautiful flower garden be watered with blood - who was he to change that? Running was always an option, but why? The chaos would end there, and he would be alone again. It would be quiet again. He would take whatever noise he could get, even if he had to make it himself.

By instinct, Grub lashed out in return, claws aiming for anywhere they could.

Grub used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 SP.

Nectarflower:
32/40 HP (-8)
95/100 SP

Grub:
44/50 HP
113/120 SP (-7)

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 4:16 pm

Nectarflower

Nectarflower hissed as the tom's claws slid through her flesh and blinked, shocked, at the bold attack. She had started the fight in a bid to protect her home, but it seemed that he was perfectly willing - happy even - to continue it. Claws unsheathed and teeth bared, the young warrior gathered her legs up beneath her and launched herself at the rogue, heedless of the danger. He was on Windclan's territory and had tested her patience for long enough!

She slammed into the tom full force and, as if he were a rabbit, pinned him beneath her and shoved the side of his face into the peaty soil. She dug her claws deep into his shoulders and leaned her head back to make sure he couldn't reach her with his teeth. His fur felt gross under her paws, but she remained focused. "I didn't want it to come to this. I gave you several chances to leave peacefully." She growled.

A small pang of guilt jabbed at Nectarflower, but she ignored it. She took an oath to defend Windclan and while this tom hadn't done anything to threaten them, he had trespassed on their territory and defaced one of Nectarflower's most special places. Any of her clanmates would have done the same, she was sure.

Nectarflower used Leap and Hold on Grub, dealing 8 HP and costing 15 SP.
Grub is pinned for 2 turns!

Nectarflower:

32/40 HP
(-15) 80/100 SP

Grub:
(-8) 36/50 HP
113/120 SP

Last edited by GravisCordis on Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 4:16 pm

The member 'GravisCordis' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 2:55 am

Shoulders pinned to the ground, the greasy tom below Nectarflower began wriggling and flailing in vain to break free. Was this she-cat eating for two?! She was far heavier than she looked. "No matter the outcome, just know this is your fault." Taunting his opponent was a dirty move, especially when it had been Grub who brought this on himself. It could also be seen as a sign of uneasiness. But not for Grub. The more either of them said, the better. Don't let there be room for a single thought.

Grub is pinned for 1 turn!

Last edited by Flybot on Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:30 pm

Nectarflower

Nectarflower dug her claws in a little deeper, her nose wrinkled at the overwhelming scent of blood in the air - both her's and the tom's. She faltered, though, at his words and loosened her grip slightly. He was right, this was her fault. Sure, he had been trespassing, but he hadn't seemed like a threat. He'd been harmlessly picking flowers, not hunting or spying on Windclan.

Chest tight, Nectarflower suddenly released Grub, her ears pinned back and eyes swimming with confusion. Since when had she cared about what her other clanmates would do? She wasn't her other clanmates, she didn't enjoy fighting and she didn't seek fights out either. When had she become such a bitter, cold cat? It probably started when Weaselfoot died and the stress of expecting kits didn't help either.

She stumbled away from the rogue, the added weight of her kits momentarily throwing her off balance until she found her paws. Her fault. It was her fault that they were hurt and if things escalated, it would be her fault if her unborn kits were hurt. Green eyes flashed with regret and she dipped her head, ashamed.

"I-I'm sorry." The tortoiseshell she-cat stepped away but didn't flee. She may have backed down, but that didn't mean she was going to let this tom wander their territory unsupervised or at all. "You have to go though. If any of my clanmates find you, they won't hesitate to tear you apart."

After a moment of silence, she continued, her expression hardening. "If I wasn't expecting kits, I may not have stopped either. Though, I probably wouldn't have attacked you at all - in that case." She watched Grub uneasily, waiting as he recovered and processed what she had said.

Nectarflower used Disengage, using all of her remaining stamina.
Grub is no longer pinned!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Grub winced as claws dug deeper into his shoulders, the warm trickle of blood making him itch. Then, curiously, the she-cat let him go, stumbling backwards. He scrambled to his feet, ready to brace for another attack.

Only for it to never come. His guard faltered as she revealed she was with kits, a sudden pang of guilt overcame him that things could have gone horribly wrong for both her and the unborn in her belly. He should be the one to apologize. The best he could give her was a slight, awkward nod before snatching up the flowers he had already picked. It wasn't the warning that others may come; it was the fact that she was pregnant. He may crave for the attention - for there to always be noise - but he wouldn't go as far as harming an expecting she-cat any further.

He bolted, flowers in mouth, never casting a single look back in her direction.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll take it [open to windclan]   I think I'll take it [open to windclan] Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll take it [open to windclan]
Page 1 of 1