Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you'll be in my heart - closed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

you'll be in my heart - closed Empty
PostSubject: you'll be in my heart - closed   you'll be in my heart - closed EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 0:39

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
The sun would rise and fall three times before Foxtrot accepted that his sister would never come back for Thyme. As he had promised, each day he set out to the same place he had discovered the small kit. He called the name of his sister as loud as he could without attracting unwanted attention. Some days he would sit and wait until crickets chirped in the distance.

But to no avail.

Each night like clockwork Foxtrot would come home from looking for his sister and go straight to the nursery and say goodnight to Thyme. He couldn't tell if she knew where he had been. Could she smell the fresh pine needles, the smell of bark on his fur? Could she hear the hoarseness in his voice from yelling Star's name? Could she see the guilt in his eyes? It worried him. If she asked about Star he would give a small shake of his head and change the subject - trying to make sure she never felt unloved. That was his goal. To make her feel loved, wanted, and happy. It was all he had wanted at that age - to feel wanted.

It would rise and fall three more before he was sure Thyme had accepted Skyclan as her home. Seeing her play with other kits, and talk with the rest of his family, it made him swell with pride. He finally had a family, a real blood family in Skyclan.

It would rise one more time before he was able to find the time to introduce Thyme to his closest confidant. Mistflower. Her name left a warm feeling in his chest and a smile instantly on his maw.

The sun was now directly overhead and dappled the camp with sunlight and heated the forest floor below them. Foxtrot had asked Mistflower to wait under a tree for him near the edge of camp - a perfect place for him to introduce Thyme to her. He now waited outside of the nursery a ball of nerves in his stomach, "Thyme? I have a..friend for you to meet! C'mere kid." he called into the nursery. As he called and waited he gave a glance over his shoulder to Mistflower and winked - signaling he would be right there.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: you'll be in my heart - closed   you'll be in my heart - closed EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 16:07

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thyme
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
For a kit, accepting that she would never see her mother again was difficult. Thyme wasn't the jealous type, but whenever she saw the other kits with their mothers, she couldn't help but feel the slightest bit sad. Just like anything else, though, she had to look on the bright side. She had an abundance of new friends, older cats that she looked up to, and family in Kit. Of all the fates that she could've had, ending up in SkyClan was not a bad one at all. This was her home. She was well-fed and taken care of, but for the rest of her life she would always wonder what had happened. It was unfortunate that she would probably never truly receive a good answer.

At the sound of Kit's voice, Thyme slowly lifted her head from her paws and blinked the sleepiness out of her eyes. He had come over to the nursery just in time to catch Thyme at the end of a midday nap. She quickly shook her pelt to dislodge a stray leaf from her fur before padding out and greeting her uncle with a happy smile. She couldn't believe there was still more cats in the Clan for her to meet. The amount of SkyClanner was seemingly endless, but Thyme was looking forward to knowing them all someday.

"Hi, Kit!" She purred before her maw parted to let out a tiny yawn, "Oh! Who is it? I'm sure they're very nice."
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: you'll be in my heart - closed   you'll be in my heart - closed EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 16:11

Mistflower giggled quietly when Foxtrot winked at her, waiting patiently as he had asked her to. She was curious to meet the kit who had been the focus of his attention for the last while, and observed the bundle of fur exiting the nursery to greet him with interest. Still, she tried to look passive; as if she wasn't watching them at a distance, or at least not them in particular. That wasn't hard: most of what Mistflower did, outside of her warrior duties and now gathering flowers, was watch the rest of SkyClan go about their day.

you never had a chance, you know (incurable romantics never do) —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Sun 23 Jul 2023 - 9:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: you'll be in my heart - closed   you'll be in my heart - closed EmptyFri 21 Jul 2023 - 2:29

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
It didn't take long for his niece to exit the nursery and he greeted her with a wave of his tail. The tom looked down at the kit and quickly gave her a quick lick on the top of her head, smoothing her fur out. It was interesting that he couldn't care less about his own appearance but liked to make sure Thyme was well taken care of. But he didn't dwell on it, it was more of an instinctual, natural gesture. The use of his personal nickname brought on a wide silly grin.

The tom pointed with a paw over to Mistflower before leaning down, his voice a fraction above a whisper, "See that pretty lady ova' there? That's my Mistflower. She's one of my bestest friends." he explained, "Besides Dawnma and Beechaunt, she's the one cat you gotta meet." his voice was louder than before. He didn't bother to explain Dawnfeather's nickname nor did he explain Beechfangs - to him they were their names. He was sure Thyme would catch on - she was smart just like him.

Foxtrot waved his tail as he made his way over to Mistflower with Thyme - as they were a foxlength or two away, he leaned down once more and whispered, "If ya real nice to 'er she might just give you a pretty flower to decorate ya nest!"

The nerves returned as they closed the gap and were now right in front of Mistflower. It hadn't taken them long to reach her of course, but to Foxtrot it had felt like journeying to Mothermouth and back. He plopped down next to his friend, "Thyme this is Mistflower. Mistflower this is Thyme."

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: you'll be in my heart - closed   you'll be in my heart - closed EmptySat 22 Jul 2023 - 21:41

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thyme
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thyme curiously glanced over in the direction of Foxtrot's paw. When her eyes landed on the she-cat, she found herself smiling. SkyClan was full of such beautiful cats. It made her pelt warm with glee. To make things better, this specific cat was one of Kit's friends, and that immediately meant that she was one of Thyme's friends. She certainly had to give a good first impression now.

She obediently followed her uncle with a pep in her step.
"Your friend is so pretty! I hope she likes me." She commented as she padded along.
Her ears perked up when she heard the word flower. Thyme loved flowers very much, and perhaps this would be a good way for her and Mistflower to bond. When the two of them stopped in front of the she-cat, Thyme beamed up at Mistflower and flicked her tail in greeting.
"Hi, Ms. Mistflower! It's nice to meet you. I wish I could've brought you a hello gift, but I'll be sure to bring you one next time." She meowed as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: you'll be in my heart - closed   you'll be in my heart - closed EmptySun 23 Jul 2023 - 9:21

"Thyme," Mistflower mused. "What a pretty name! And you're pretty, too," she added, returning the tail-flick that the kit had offered her as a greeting. "Oh, and so polite!"

She'd always had a soft spot for kits, finding them far less threatening than most cats even when she was at her most anxious. Even now that she was a little less nervous, she found that she liked being around them.

"Well, hello to you too, Miss Thyme!" She shook her head. "Don't worry about gifts or anything like that! I'm just happy that I have the chance to meet you. If anything, I should have brought something for you-- next time, I'll try to remember something for you! What do you like?"

you never had a chance, you know (incurable romantics never do) —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you'll be in my heart - closed   you'll be in my heart - closed Empty

Back to top Go down

you'll be in my heart - closed
Page 1 of 1