Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

peonypaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

peonypaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 14:55

She had let Acornstem take the lead on several of the last warrior ceremonies, hoping to train her deputy in what would be her role one day. But this ceremony? This one was something special. Mottlestar herself had definitely wanted to be the one to take the lead, and she found her paws itching with a particular rush of excitement. She'd given several of her kits their warrior names, each time the ceremony being something more than special. While still family, this would be the first ceremony of its kind. She'd be naming her grandkit. That thought alone pushed the tortoiseshell atop the highrock, calling out to her clan.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 15:51

Peonypaw padded out of the apprentice den with a happy smile. Today was her ceremony and her grandmother was the one doing it. She sat down in the front, tail wrapped around her paws, and she smiled up at mottlestar. It took a while but peonypaw did finally get rid of her shyness.  
name. LITTLEKITTEN timezone. EST discord. LITTLEKITTEN#8211 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
peonypaw's warrior ceremony Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 15:57

Firefly took a seat next to Peonypaw, giving a quick lick to her daughters calico head. While she didn't fully understand the roles of a mother, she had enjoyed watching Peonypaw grow and learn even at a distance. A part of her felt guilty for not always being around, but if this was her adopted daughter's warrior ceremony? Things could change; she could bond with her better when they shared the same rank and den.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGgdMsS peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGg3TFt  peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGg3GK7 peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGg2WjR

peonypaw's warrior ceremony JcTsSP1  peonypaw's warrior ceremony JcnAVnI peonypaw's warrior ceremony Grub_f10peonypaw's warrior ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 16:11

As the well-groomed apprentice sat among the crowd, Mottlestar couldn't help but let out a purr. That purr rumbled nearly loud enough for her clanmates to hear when she saw her daughter sit beside her, too. Firefly had done her best to be a motherly figure to Peonypaw, and that had made the tortoiseshell feel so much more pride than words could ever convey. In fact, she looked directly at her little flame, giving her a slow blink of love and pride. You've raised her well, little fire. Her blink silently conveyed that sentiment, but without much more hesitance, it was time to continue on.

She rose to her paws to signal the beginning of the meeting, and her gaze once more settled upon the apprentice. "Thunderclan, I've called you to celebrate the transition of yet another of one of our apprentices to being a fully-fledged warrior. This apprentice came to us in the forest, and quickly became loved by many in the Clan. Firefly, my daughter, especially nurtured this young life into the wonderful young molly she is today. Peonypaw, please step forward." Pride shimmered every single one of Mottlestar's words. The love of a mother, of a grandmother, helping carry them to her clan.

"Peonypaw, you have spent your life learning the ways of Thunderclan, as well as how to protect and uphold the warrior code. I feel it is time for you to earn your full warrior name and place within our Clan. But just as we accept and love you with our hearts, you must accept us as well. Peonypaw, do you promise to defend and serve your Clan in the name of the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 18:09

Peonypaw smiled up and with a clear voice, for the first time ever. "I pomisr!"  she mewed loudly.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 18:21

That was all the confirmation that the leader needed. Nodding her head, the then once more allowed her gaze to turn towards the crowd. "Then let it be known that from this day forth, you shall be called Peonypaw no longer. You have grown beyond that name with your friendliness and care. Ridgecrest has trained you in our ways well, and Firefly has raised you to have the true heart of a Thunderclan warrior. Tonight, you will sit in silent vigil while the clan sleeps, protecting your home as is custom. With the powers Starclan has given me, I am proud to be the first to announce you by your new name."

"Thunderclan, I am honored to introduce to you all for the very first time, your newest warrior: Peonylight!"

Her voice rang out loud, as if in saying her name for the first time, it was Mottlestar's cheer. Leaping off the High Rock, she crossed the space to the apprentice, placing her nose directly atop the new warrior's head. With a warm purr, the grandmother rumbled to her grandkit, "I'm so proud of you, little flower. Congratulations, and may the warm light you shine with continue to light up your clanmate's lives."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 18:25

A purr burst from Firefly's chest the second her daughter's warrior name left Mottlestars mouth. "Peonylight! Peonylight!" Her own cheers rang high above the crowds. "You've come so far, little one. I thank StarClan for giving me the opportunity to continue to watch you grow. I've prepared a nest next to mine in the warriors den for after your vigil." She gave Peonylight a few congratulatory links on the head and ears.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGgdMsS peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGg3TFt  peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGg3GK7 peonypaw's warrior ceremony JGg2WjR

peonypaw's warrior ceremony JcTsSP1  peonypaw's warrior ceremony JcnAVnI peonypaw's warrior ceremony Grub_f10peonypaw's warrior ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 23:35

Mottlestar's head bumped against her daughter's shoulder, a warm purr sounding out. "You've done a great job raising her, my little flame. I'm proud of both of you." After all, credit was to be given where credit was due.

Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 23:38

Peonylight licked both her mother and grandmother for it was a happy occasion. When she heard she would be sleeping next to her mother she got even happier. "Thank you." she mewed towards them. Truthfully thankful of everything. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peonypaw's warrior ceremony   peonypaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

peonypaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: