Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 17:33

Poppyshine

Poppyshine lifted herself onto the Willow Branch. It felt like she was here most days as of late; not that she was complaining, of course. It was wonderful to see another kit ready to make their way into the apprentice’s den. She had informed Snailkit to be prepared the night before, and so she kept an eye out for him as she announced, “Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather for a Clan meeting!”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 12:09

Snailkit was awoken by his mom, who was telling him that he should go listen to the meeting going on. He mostly muttered some "I want to stay for a little longer!"s and a few "Do I have to?"s, followed quickly by "I promise, you won't want to miss this one!"

So, after a bit of convincing, he walked out of the nursery to see the cause of all of the commotion.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 12:08

Poppyshine

Poppyshine watched Snailkit be urged out by his mother and she had to fight a tiny giggle under her breath as she watched the little kit trundle out. When Snailkit was situated, Poppyshine gestured to him to come forward.

“Snailkit, you have reached the age of six moons. It is now time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Snailpaw.” She smiled brightly down at the newly-named apprentice. She had confidence in who she would give this new apprentice to. “Your mentor shall be Stormdance; he is one of our most senior warriors, and will prepare you for everything you need to know when traveling through our territory.”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 14:46

Snailkit.. Snailpaw's eyes opened with the slightest tinge of disbelief. "My apprentice ceremony.."

He had his tail feel the ground before looking up at Poppyshine with a bright smile. "I can't believe it! I'll learn how to fight, how to hunt, how to be a warrior.." He started looking around for Stormdance, excited to meet his mentor.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 20:37

Egretswoop and Mistwalker both had been a bit caught up in their duties. But, that didn't mean the mollies couldn't attend a clan meeting! Having sat with one another for the past few ceremonies, they found friendly company in one another. Thankfully, they'd caught the end of whose ceremony it was, and somehow, it was almost fitting given the name of the new apprentice.

"Snailpaw! Snailpaw!"
"Snailpaw! Snailpaw!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Snailkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1