Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm baaack~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

I'm baaack~ Empty
PostI'm baaack~

Hello there! I don't know if anybody here remembers me, but I'm Silly! I haven't been on since 2021, and that was after a hiatus. I don't actually know when I started haha! But I'm excited to be back and write some stories and rps with yall! Cheering

I will probably be playing my boy Softie once again, and will limit myself as far as characters to not become overwhelmed. I'm gonna need to brush up on my rp skills a bit and to relearn how things work on here, but hopefully we can have some good fun together Posh

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm baaack~ :: Comments

Copperbeanz
Re: I'm baaack~
Post Sat 15 Jul 2023 - 19:08 by Copperbeanz
Welcome back Silly! I don't personally know you, since I only joined in 2022, but I look forward to roleplaying with you! <3
Nerd
Post Sat 15 Jul 2023 - 20:02 by Nerd
Welcome back! I similarly don’t know you, but I’m looking forward to seeing you around!
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm baaack~

Page 1 of 1