Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breath of Fresh Air [open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Breath of Fresh Air [open] Empty
PostSubject: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 9:35 am

Must... get... the... butterfly!

Sheer determination had hardened her gaze to be as thick and tough as the base of the Fourtrees oaks as her little paws swiped at the air. The green-turning gaze tracked every single movement that came from the bug flapping its wings, dancing in unpredictable patterns around the camp in an attempt to simply get away from its tiny predator. True to the nature of other Skyclan cats, she was already certainly large for a kit of her age, but her youth only made her larger frame that much more unweildy as she continued to scamper after it. The creature flapped its wings to go higher into the air, almost just out of reach.

Bunching herself together, her entire frame wiggled with anticipation and hope as she then lept. All that energy recoiling, only to explode right at the butterfly. A single paw outstretched with the disturbingly sharp claws, only missing the butterfly by a single tuft of fur.

"Oof!" Mintkit cried out as her body had hit the ground, absorbing the shock of her leap into her paws. It felt harder than it should have, given her inability to adapt and land gracefully just yet. The moment her mind cleared from the landing, the butterfly was gone- and a disappointed huff accompanied the visible sag of defeat that overtook her once-determined features.

Oh well, there was more to do in camp!

Small, excited paws flew towards one of the dens that she knew would hopefully hold someone to talk to. Her ears rose tall, hope rippling through her tail as she scampered by, only to plop her rump down right at the entrance and mewing politely, "Hello? Is anyone in here? I'm lonely."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 am

Littleflower padded into camp with a mouse in her jaws as she just came back from hunting. She was planning on setting the prey at the pile before resting but that all changed when she saw a kit near the entrance. "Hello, what are you doing over here?" she mewed setting the prey down and laid down on her paws. She winced in pain from the still lingering muscle pain from the burn, but she wanted to be level with the kit.
name. littlekittentimezone. EST discord. littlekitten#8211 code.kiikko

Patchdream padded out of the nursery when she realized a kit was missing. "Oh there you are mintkit, next time tell me where you are." she mewed licking the kits head. "Littleflower." she nodded a greeting to the newest clan warrior.
name. LITTLEKITTEN timezone. EST discord. LITTLEKITTEN1 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Breath of Fresh Air [open] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 12:00 pm

Bubblekit had been napping in the warmest patch of sunlight that she could find in camp. It was a spot right by the base of a tall fir tree, where a sunbeam crossed the roots and made the patch of ground beneath the soft grass almost too hot to touch. It was perfect. She didn't know quite how long she'd laid there in a stupor until a loud squeak of a voice woke her. One pale green eye opened, then another, and she glanced around to see where the sound had come from. She would've guessed Sorrelkit from the high-pitched tone, but it hadn't sounded like her sister. Wait--who was that? A different kit? Oh, it was one of the younger kits from the nursery. She'd been spending a lot more time out in camp, running into Greataunt Bird and Uncle Rain and all sorts of other fun cats, so whoever this kit was, they'd never spoken much before. Well, it was time to change that!

She leapt up from her comfortable spot, feeling the heat that had soaked into her thick gray pelt begin to dissipate, and scampered over towards the she-kit. "If you're bored, wanna play?" Bubblekit chirped, standing near her new friend. The other kit was a bit bigger than her, despite being younger. "Also, what's your name? I'm Bubblekit." Some warrior came over to say hi--Littlesomething?--and then Patchdream came wandering out of the nursery, worrying as usual. "Aw, Patchdream, it's okay for us to be out of the nursery," she complained. "We don't gotta tell you every time we wanna go take a nap."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 2:39 pm

It wasn’t unusual for the litter to be alone though they never seemed to stray far from eachother, particularly when one found something of interest; Sorrelkit heard her sister’s familiar voice, straying slowly from the side of the nursery. Who was she talking to? She had hidden herself, waiting patiently to spring out unknowingly on passing cats, though her game soon became tiresome as warriors avoided the nursery; no doubt in part due to the kit’s mischievous grin and poor hiding spot. Time with her family was better than any game, she decided, as she emerged from her hiding spot with a curious spring to her step.

“Who are you?” Sorrelkit asked loudly, staring at the kit. She had been so used to sharing the nursery only with her littermates that new arrivals were a novelty. Once Sorrelkit and her siblings found the new kit, she wouldn’t be lonely anymore.

“Hello!” She shouted, bouncing forwards, “you’re not one of my sisters.” Though, with the rate she had discovered clanmates that were relatives, there was a chance! Perhaps they had been given another sibling, because that’s how it worked. 

Her attention quickly fell on the warrior and queen, eyes falling slowly and rather obviously over the burn of the warrior. She then glanced to the queen grooming the unfamiliar kit’s head. Is that her mother? A slight pang of jealously sat in her stomach as she watched the queen, though it didn’t last long. 

“If we go too far Bearkit stops us! He’s like StarClan’s eyes.”

verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 5:40 pm

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thyme
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thyme was the next kit to approach. The arrival of an unfamiliar face that seemed to be around her age was a joyous occasion. Although she was grateful for the amount of time that she had been spending with Sunfire's kits lately, she was so used to it being just her and them in the nursery. A new kit meant that there was an opportunity for a new friend and a new name to learn. The she-kit started to pad over before she stopped in her tracks. Goodness, she hadn't even considered the concept of a welcome gift. She supposed it would be polite to quickly find something to give this kit before she made her introduction. She looked around for a moment before her eyes landed on a small patch of white flowers in the corner of camp that had probably started growing due to the amount of rain that the forest had been seeing lately. She gingerly plucked one out of the ground by its stem. This would do nicely.

Thyme turned around and continued her trek toward Mintkit. When she made it, she gently placed the flower down at her new friend's paws and gave her a serene smile.
"Hi, there. I'm Thyme! This is for you. I think it's a lily. It's pretty just like your eyes!" She greeted the newcomer cheerfully before quietly sitting down and waving her tail in hello to Ms. Patchdream, Littleflower, and the other kits.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 6:36 am

It seemed that whatever she asked for would appear. Soon enough, a warrior had appeared in front of her, carrying prey. Youthful eyes widened in a sense of wonder at the abilities the older she-cat had displayed, dipping her head in some sort of ingrained respect from the bowing of the warrior. "I was looking for a friend," Mintkit did her best to comment politely. Even as the excitement tickled in her paws, even as her entire body seemed to shake with excitement.

But before she could go farther, there was the affectionate lick of Patchdream. "I told you as I was on my way out!" Well, perhaps that was a bit of a lie. She'd tossed nothing more than a, I'll be right back! before her attention strayed to the butterfly she had been after. Leaning back towards the queen, it was only a heartbeat later that it seemed kits were quick to follow.

Names swirled in her little mind like a storm. The warrior was... Littlebubble? No. Littleflower. Then there was Bubblekit. Then another one, who hadn't said their name, but apparently titled Mintkit as 'not one of her sisters.' Finally, Thyme.

Oh, she liked Thyme. The gift they brought her left a big smile on Mintkit's face, the little she-kit taking the flower and tucking it into her fur. "Oh, thank you!" The scent was rather lovely. Obviously it smelled floral, but it was special in its own way. Stepping away from the shelter of the queen, Mintkit's tail rippled with excitement as she once more considered all of the new friends that she had. "I'm Mintkit. Would you all like to be my friends?" After all, it was nice to ask! "Even you, Patchdream!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 7:02 am

littleflower looked at the kit with a smile. "I would love to be your friend." she mewed.
name. littlekittentimezone. EST discord. littlekitten#8211 code.kiikko

Patchdream let out a small laugh at mintkit. "Of course im your friend." she mewed. She saw herself being friends with all the kits in the clan.
name. LITTLEKITTEN timezone. EST discord. LITTLEKITTEN1 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Breath of Fresh Air [open] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 6:17 pm

Bubblekit waved with her tail once as Sorrelkit approached, offering a warm welcome to her sister. "This is Sorrelkit! One of my sisters," she explained brightly. "She's great at playing, too!" The other kit they'd spoken to a while ago--Thymekit, right?--also approached, this time bringing a flower for a gift. Aww, that wasn't fair! Bubblekit hadn't known ahead of time she'd be meeting a new friend, or she would've brought a gift, too! She felt as if she had somehow been upstaged. That thought fled immediately as the new kit introduced herself. Her name was Mintkit. What a nice name! And... she wanted to be friends. Perfect! Bubblekit beamed widely at the question. "Duh, of course!" she agreed happily. "We can totally be friends!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breath of Fresh Air [open]   Breath of Fresh Air [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breath of Fresh Air [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: