Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January NPC slot planning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

January NPC slot planning Empty
PostSubject: January NPC slot planning   January NPC slot planning EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 20:55

who's already excited for the next npc sign-ups? i am! Cheering

it's a whole six months away but if, like me, you already have your eye on a particular clan...

...i invite you to post it here so we can support each other! ❤

obviously we don't know yet how many slots there will be, but we do know it is limited and sign-ups are first-come-first-serve

personally, when i saw an idea for a cat posted before slots opened, i decided i wouldn't apply for the 1 slot available in that clan...

...because i knew someone was going to apply with a cat i was excited to see! :)

while i wouldn't blame you if you tried to beat someone else to a slot Evil i thought maybe others feel the same way as me

so, i'm making this suggestion to publicly share our ideas for the slots which i hope will help avoid disappointment and have us support each other!

i'll start us off and i'll try to keep a list up to date here so anyone can easily click through any ideas that are shared!

riverclan interest {2 slots last time?}
~
~

thunderclan interest {3 slots last time?}
~
~
~
~

windclan interest {4 slots last time?}
~
~
~
~

shadowclan interest {1 slot last time?}
~
~ {isla} shymoon of shadowclan how much do i want it? pretty badly but i'm open to coordinate and wait for next july! <3

skyclan interest {1 slot last time?}
~

thanks! <3

Last edited by isla on Sun 23 Jul 2023 - 22:54; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: January NPC slot planning   January NPC slot planning EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 22:26

hey, just wondering if anyone is interested in that 1 lonely thunderclan slot left? :3

Last edited by isla on Sun 9 Jul 2023 - 17:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: January NPC slot planning   January NPC slot planning EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 22:40

I'd like to reserve Scarletkit/leaf for Windclan's next round of cats! I really love the idea of him, but I already have plans for my next cat who will be taking Tawny's T5 slot, so perma-NPCs are my best bet. Of course, there is a chance I won't get the slot, but I'd like to have a chance <3

isla

PostSubject: Re: January NPC slot planning   January NPC slot planning EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 17:35

added to the list! :)

EDIT: since palekit was approved, scarletkit was removed from the list (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January NPC slot planning   January NPC slot planning Empty

Back to top Go down

January NPC slot planning
Page 1 of 1