Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!! Empty
PostSubject: Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!!   Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!! EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 16:14

THIS DOES NOT REFLECT ANY POLITICAL VIEWS, JUST A STORY I MADE UP WHEN THE U.S. ELECTION AS GOING ON. PLEASE DO NOT GET OFFENDED BY THIS, I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANYONE MAD!

The year was 2017, it was just past the United States Presidential Inauguration and the first female president was placed into office. As her first act as president, she decided to open the borders and let everyone in, but she made a fatal mistake.
She went down to the front lines to welcome the new refugees, well in doing this she placed herself in a vulnerable situation. She was hit by a truck that came flying across the border line. Her Vice President, Mr. Vince Thompson, then took her place as President of the United States. He ended up ruining the U.S. relationship with Russia, in turn, this caused a World War III affect. Russia invaded the United States, they began by bombing the central grid system and finished by rounding up as many citizens as they could and sending them overseas. This is where our story begins.

In the small town of Dragon, Missouri, there was an elite family who was prepared for the rebellion. Below their farm house, buried twenty feet underground, they hid their bunker. Together this family began a survival camp that rescued all Americans from being taken captive.

Year 2, month five, day twenty-five

This is all I have so far, can anyone help me plan it out further?

Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!!   Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!! EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 16:20

Maybe somebody finds out about the small rebellion so they're forced to bring more people in a launch a full attack at some point (probably near the end) but idk, random idea

Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!!   Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!! EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 16:23

Yeah, that's kinda where my idea was going, like the family will recruit people by going out and saving them and then there's this like secret camp in town that rescues people from all over the country, but toward the end the group head for Washington D.C. to rebel against the Russians.

Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!!   Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!! EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 16:38

This is the blueprint I was thinking of using.

Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!! Underground-bunker-floor-plans-l-142dbc074c5e1c77

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!!   Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Without Power | I NEED HELP PLANNING!!
Page 1 of 1