Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Driftwood [Planning]

Go down 
+7
Grizzly
Ankle
narwhalbacon
Maple
Honey Badger
Peridot
Kari
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

Driftwood [Planning] Empty
PostSubject: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Y'all lookin for that rude bully/brute type of character for your personal plots/arcs? Look no further, I got you covered.

Driftwood

Meet Timber, a halfclan spawn of two leaders who has no place in being being alive right now. In his youth, he was the runt of the litter, but now that he's a bit older he's just as beefy as his half brother Flintstar. The boy is nothing but raw bulk and torrential anger, and he's coming to a Riverclan near you. When Thornstar was executed by Starclan, Timber ran away. It was the revelation that his mother's death was directly caused by her relationship with his father that sent him fleeing into the night. As he was just a kit, he barely survived, but in enduring that journey through the unforgiving swamplands that birthed him he grew strong.

He grew up on the run, fleeing from territorial loners and heartless rogues as he found his place in the world. He ate crowfood from the carrionplace, picked at scraps left out in the twolegplace when he could, and eventually taught himself how to hunt. In time, he made friends with a rogue named Domino. With her being a pretty tuxedo she-cat a little bit older than Timber, it didn't take long for him to be charmed by her golden eyes and soft fur.

Domino and her 'family' taught Timber how to fight, steal, and lie, and in return he worked with them and lent them his strength to claim territory and bring in food. In no time, Timber had grown into a massive cat with an even bigger chip on his shoulder. Time spent alone, and later with Domino and co. left him bitter and spiteful, and soon he'd twisted his own memories in anger. Thinking back on his mother's mistakes, and the circumstances of his own birth, he could only draw one conclusion from it all.

His mother was slain by her own stupidity.

She knew the rules, and if that was what happened when you broke them then he wanted nothing to do with it. The clans could rot in their own idiocy, his loyalty lay with Domino and his new family.

But it didn't last.

Despite giving everything he had to the rogues who had taken him in, it wasn't enough. They wanted blood, and when he couldn't deliver? They cast him out with scathing words and unforgiving claws, leaving him starving and out of options. Too young and stubborn to simply give up, but wise enough to know he didn't have the training or experience necessary to make it in the Twolegplace alone, Timber opted to return to the clans. His pride wouldn't allow him to return to the marsh... so after a long and grueling journey, the tom finds his paws meeting Riverclan territory.

Driftwood [Planning] PAGEBREAKi

There, now we're all caught up! So here's the plan, when he's granted access into Riverclan he'll be mentored by Ivystar herself. He's gonna struggle hard with anything related to water. Fishing, swimming, etc. He just ain't built for it. Ivy's gonna yeet him into the river and he's just going to sink like a rock. This frustrates him, obviously, so he starts taking it out on his fellow apprentices. Before long, he makes a name for himself among his peers of being a total badger, knocking cats into the water and bullying them into doing his duties for him. He has no interest in supporting the clan, just himself. In fact, the only part of his apprenticeship that he takes seriously is combat training. He seems to have a natural talent for it, but his moons in the Twolegplace have rendered him a bit crude and brutish. He tends to go too far when sparring with his peers, standing on their necks or wounding his sparring partner a tad too deeply. This raises concern among the warriors looking after him, and starts the whispers.

Ideally I'm looking for some mild Shadowclan racism, or talk of him having tainted blood. Maybe even jabs at him being cursed or tainted by the Dark Forest because of his parents' illegal coupling. It'd be perfect if ya'll reject him, attack him, leave unpleasant surprises in his nest, etc. I'd also really appreciate opportunities to show off how violent he is, so if you wouldn't mind picking fights with him and letting him win (maybe gang up on him after he wins a few 1v1 fights to pummel him into the ground? I'm down for that ;o)

I want him to have a nasty reputation already brewing  by the time Flashkit(Holly) is born. Once she is, that's when the fun will really start ;D Most of his aggression will quickly be directed at her, which will give most of the other apprentices a well deserved break (though not all) and soon sparks will fly. From there, most of what happens will mostly be decided IRP!

Influential Roles

Victims
I'm gonna need a few of these. These can be soft spoken, gentle, passive, awkward, or generally just any cat with a more submissive personality. He may be an apprentice, but he was still born over seven months ago (irl) so apprentices, and warriors T1-T2 are totally free to apply here. Any fights will probably be roleplayed out, since the battle system wouldn't really take into account his age, size, and prior experience. If you have a plot that requires a 'bad guy,' I'm happy to work something out too! Maulings aren't required, but if you're looking for one or two I think we can do that. Anything more than that though and I'm pretty sure Ivy will be kicking him out of the clan haha. Victims are preferred for RC, but can be any clan! Most of the victims will be left alone around the time Flash becomes a big part of his life.
- Blue (Peridot)
- Nightwolf (Hitsjui)
- Featherpaw (Feather foot babey <3)
- Thornpaw (WildHunt)

Favorite Victim
This role will be reserved for anyone who's down for that potential long-term abuse. Lots of knocking into the river, pressuring into handing over food, and other general bully tactics will be involved. Timber isn't really one for emotional abuse or manipulation, so it would be more physical, with threats of violence if they don't listen to him. (He feels like his life is out of control, so he's forcing control onto others around him! Just in a really bad way ;o)
- Loon (Grizz)

Basically Kryptonite
The one cat that doesn't fear him, and actively antagonizes him on the daily. Feelings will grow between these two, sparking into a wildfire of messy love and ugly hate.
- Flash (Holly)

Concerned Warriors
Some warriors are bound to notice Timber acting out, and the effects it's having on the apprentices around him. How you react is up to you, but if you need ideas, I tossed some out above ;D
- Honey (Badge)
- Stream (Windwillow)
-
-

Those Who Fight Back
Some stronger personalities to step up to Timber and his bullying. Alone, or even together. As long as you're willing to lose the first couple of fights before teaming up, anyone is welcome here! I'm looking to breed a lot of hate and anger through this role, and anyone Apprentice-T2 is welcome to be a part of this! It'd be even better if some of Timber's victims join forces with other stronger cats to put him in his place ;D
- Shrike (Sal)
- Briar (Malpi)
- Viper (narwhalbacon)

Less Influential Roles

Potential Love Interests
She-cats (Or even toms!) who become attracted to Timber aren't required, but if you want someone to totally ignore you while you pine after them, I'm happy to work that in!
-
-

If you have any thoughts on how I can add to this, feel free to let me know too! I'm totally open to suggestions, and I want my angry boy to be able to help out in as many plots as he can. He probably won't take a life, or romantically harrass/abuse someone, but he'll beat you up and bully the hecc out of ya ;D I remember there being a bit of a shortage in regards to self-centered bullies in the past, so I really wanted to get this out there as much as possible.

Thanks for reading! <3 <3 I look forward to writing with you all again!
Driftwood

Last edited by PloomfyKaribeans on Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:43 pm

i could offer blue to be a victim when she's born in a month's time!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:49 pm

I'm down for Honeytongue being one of the concerned warriors~ She would sympathize for him and do her best to defend him from any nasty rumors (although she is concerned for his behavior, she understands that he hasn't had a good life and her father's actions left some scars on her as well and it was both of his parents.) She would do her best to support him even if he lashed out at her, she herself being rather stubborn and would just try to be a single light who actually believed he could be better...Even if he never does.

-Lionspark flashbacks- ...I assume this won't go well.

Driftwood [Planning] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:05 pm

I will totally offer Shrike, Flash's brother, for one of the kiddos who'd fight back. Because Timber won't like Flash anyway, he could try to pick on Shrike to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:07 pm

!!! Thanks so much for joining in guys ;D You three have been added!

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Driftwood [Planning] QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:32 pm

briar (if you're looking for cats to fight back in other clans) could totally fit this role! get some spicy sibling drama in there, haha

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:27 pm

Give me all your sibling drama

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
narwhalbacon

narwhalbacon

Characters : Pebblepaw[TC] Fallowpaw[WC]
Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:30 pm

I can offer up Viperpaw as a fighter, she's pretty hotheaded and she's really easy to anger
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Stream the concerned T3 Warrior/Queen

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:36 pm

Since Loon's other two siblings are getting in on the bully train, I offer him for victim (or favorite victim, if you like his personality for it)! He'll give in to most of the things Timber orders him to do, but it doesn't really seem to faze him the way it fazes other cats. He might ask Timber what he gets out of the bullying, request that he stops, or inquire into Timber's motivations/backstory, but when he's beaten or berated, he's mostly confused and apologetic. He gives Timber a weird sense of empathy and kindness that he really shouldn't be giving to a cat who just semi-drowned him for a trout. Maybe that frustrates and enrages Timber even more.

Plus, he's an easy target. He's suuuuper weird, especially by bully standards, and his other two siblings actually try and defend themselves.

Here's his creation: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t41987-loonkit-of-riverclan

Driftwood [Planning] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:29 am

Thanks so much you guys!!

And oh my god Loon looks just like Domino, I'm so here for this. That line of Loon empathizing with Timber would throw him for a loop, and memories of Domino would make him doubt Loon. That doubt would turn to anger really fast, and in turn violence. I LOVE Loon for this. Maybe when Timber grows up and learns to manage his feelings, they could even be best friends?

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:21 pm

And updated! Y'all have been added ^-^

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Nightwolf is going to be tier 1 forever so feel free to bully him! He's a little silly and that could be a good reason he's bullied.

Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:55 am

Oooh yes, I'll add him in right away!

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:16 am

YO KARI I LOVE THIS AAKASJSBXSKNXKS

i offer to yeet featherpaw at you becaüs:

(1) yes she is still an apprentice and will continue to be an apprentice until plöt things happen, i suck at tiemlines kcjzkxkla
(2) professional 24/7 sad(TM)
(3) your local workaholic who would actually do triple of timber's chores
(4) total pushover mentally, emotionally and physically even if she's literally older than everyone
(5) knows personally how it's like to feel lost in her clan because of her time as a loner and having zero (0) family left
(6) i like making suffer :)

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Driftwood [Planning] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood [Planning]   Driftwood [Planning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Driftwood [Planning]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next