Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

low muse for current cats, just chilling <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

low muse for current cats, just chilling <3 Empty
Postlow muse for current cats, just chilling <3

hey! <3 just so you know, rosepaw and lavenderpaw aren't going  a n y w h e r e  but their muse is low at the moment ~

their lives are sad in-character because of losing friends and such... i don't want to deal Cry  low muse for current cats, just chilling <3 1f648 

i will get back to their lives, hopefully soon, but i can't say exactly when ~ i don't have r o o m for heavy emotions at the moment, and this is meant to be fun, right? <3

i will have sagekit in shadowclan and i have a pending application for a skyclan elder (my cat who is 13 years old and who i love very much ❤) so hopefully these new cats will help to restore my inspiration!

that's all! (:

<3 isla
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

low muse for current cats, just chilling <3 :: Comments

No Comment.

low muse for current cats, just chilling <3

Page 1 of 1