Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chilling Alone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:12 pm

It was a rather pretty day outside even though Cinderfur didn't feel as pretty as the day was. The cold was disheartening and she already wasn't in a good mood. Lying down in the middle of the camp, the young warrior simply stared a fish that was sitting in front of her as she sighed heavily. She couldn't help but be upset over Reedstar's death. It was so awful. She had began to get over it little by little, but it had gotten to the point to where she was trying to think of how it was possible for him to lose all of his lives. She was probably overthinking it. As soon as she heard someone walking up to her, she looked up to see who could be wanting to talk to her today. She hadn't been much for conversation lately, and everyone had kind of left her alone.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Littlelight saw Cinderfur sulking in the middle of the camp and let out a sigh, starting to slowly pad over to his friend. "Ya'know, you can't just sit there and sulk all the time," he mewed gently, sitting next to Cinderfur. "Reedstar's... passing was sad to the whole Clan, but you have to respect his wishes and keep doing the duties of a warrior - to keep the Clan he once led strongest in the forest." The new deputy knew it wasn't much of his place to say, but he was the deputy now, so he had to cheer up Cinderfur, for the good of the Clan.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Of course it was Littlelight. the warrior slowly sat up and turned to face him, but instead of getting on his case for just flat out asking her to cheer up, she looked more worried and concerned. "I'm sorry, Littlelight. I have been doing my duties. It's just... I don't understand," she muttered. It had definitely been hard on the she-cat but she really couldn't let it go. It wasn't because she was saddened anymore, she was confused. She wanted answers that she couldn't get.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 pm

"You can talk to me about it if you want," Littlelight invited warmly. "Now that I'm deputy, I have to help with the Clan's problems, and this counts as one."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:19 am

Did she really want to tell him what she had been thinking? It was little off and probably stupid to think about these sorts of things. She was pretty certain that he was going to think that she had bees in her brain, but he did actually seem to care. Maybe he would just listen. She needed someone to listen to her for sure. "Well, you see, I just wish I could have been there, you know, when Reedstar..." she choked a second. "died. I just don't understand how he could have lost all of his lives like that. I mean, is the Gorge really that dangerous? For a cat to lost almost or all nine of his lives?" she asked in complete confusion. She really didn't know, and she didn't want to find out, but she did at the same time. She was stuck in a type of limbo the more she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:26 pm

"Well, a leader can lose all of their lives at once if the wound is severe enough," Littlelight added. "I've heard it from elders from time to time.

ooc: And yes, in the books they actually say that this can happen xD

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 am

OOC: I would hope so considering Tigerstar died that way xD

And at that point, her heart sank. The elders knew what they were talking about, and if anyone would know, they would. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I guess I just don't want to believe it more than anything," she responded before trying to keep her head held high. She was supposed to be a warrior, but here she was acting like a kit. Littlelight was right. Reedstar would want her to keep going and move on and do her duties like she should. But here she's been just sulking around like a lumbering badger with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Littlelight gave her a pleasant smile and got up slowly. "You up for some warrior duties, now?" he asked softly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:53 am

OOC: holy crap how did I not see this?

Cinderfur nodded, trying to cheer herself up. Maybe keeping her mind busy was the better decision. Standing up, she quickly shook out her fur and returned her untouched fish back into the fresh-kill pile and returned back to Littlelight. "So, what do you have in mind Littlelight?" she asked, trying to think of anything to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chilling Alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling Alone...   Chilling Alone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling Alone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: