Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC} Empty
PostSubject: Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC}   Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC} EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 1:04

Cat Name: Hazelshade

Clan: SkyClan

What would you do with this position: create at least one topic a month (for elder duties), help with other camp duties (nursery, medicine-den, early warning system) and join any happenings in camp, be open to teaching as a hunting partner or sparring partner, and do topics on request

Why do you deserve this position: she is my cat in real life (13 years old!), so this is a precious opportunity to me

pictures:

Important Notes/Backstoryretired because of memory loss and has little sense of her life beyond the every day (anyone can choose to have a past with her), all of her immediate biological family have passed. though occasionally attacked by frustration, anxiety, or confusion, and naturally fussy and short-tempered, she is social, affectionate, with bursts of kit-like vitality, and a beauty that defies her rank as the oldest cat in her clan

Recommendations:
<3 supported by kjSage in pms!
<3 supported by Lapis in pms!

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC}   Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC} EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 19:37

Approved

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC}   Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC} EmptySat 8 Jul 2023 - 19:41

thank you!  Cheering i'll do my best to make the most of this!

anyone who would like a topic please pm me or go ahead and put one up! can't wait to meet you all in skyclan! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC}   Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazelshade of SkyClan {NPC}
Page 1 of 1