Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye for now, but not forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Goodbye for now, but not forever Empty
PostGoodbye for now, but not forever

Hello Friends!

Life has suddenly gotten very busy for me. I have a lot up in the air right now and as such the amount of time I will be around in the upcoming months will be very limited to nonexistent entirely. I have a very big project coming up in work I need to complete as well as lots of other life changes happening coming up soon. Work is giving me alot more hours and a chance to sort of move up to the next level if I can do well on this and I have wanted to do that for a while now, so am going to be pushing pretty hard to stay focused on that. This combined with a bunch of other life stuff means I need to restructure some things.

With all this going on I need to stay focused on real life first as we always say. As much as I love to rp on here and love getting to make topics with all of you I have to reset a bit and focus on important things coming up soon here.

So I will answer a couple big questions here and will keep an eye on this announcement to answer any other questions people have.

Question 1:
What are you doing with your characters speedy?

Answer 1:
All of them are STAYING ALIVE. I will try and post in at least every other activity check to keep them on roster but even if that does not happen I will bring them all back when I return.

Question 2:
Do you know how long you will be gone speedy?

Answer 2:
Not really. BUT! I do plan on coming back I just dont know when that will be exactly. The next couple months are packed for me.

Question 3:
How gone is gone? Will you do any rp?

Answer 3:
I might do some topics but the rate compared to what I am doing now will be much much less. They also might be much much shorter than my usual posts. More on that later too.

Question 4:
You are a high rank what will happen with Windclan's Med Cat?

Answer 4:
As soon as I finish up with Alex and get sparrowthorn her ceremony I will have batsong step down from the MC position and Sparrowthorn will be your new MC while batsong will become a warrior again. This will probably happen later this month when I am back from a vacation.

Question 5:
what about ongoing topics?

Answer 5:
There are topics now that I have ongoing that I will see out to their conclusion so if a topic I have with you needs a conclusion feel free to ping me directly on discord for that.

Topics I know of that I will wrap up before this are:

- Swift and Echo's shadowclan talk
- Spurce and Perch riverclan moonstone
- Spruce and kite riverclan talk

Those are the three I know of but again just ping me if you wanna wrap anything up we have ongoing.

Answer 5 sort of a part 2:
If when I am gone you are really missing a character of mine, you can fill out the below and I will try my best to get a topic in with you (but can guarantee no speed in replies or even being able to do it at all). Just send me this filled out on discord directly.

Your character Name:
Character of mine you want to see:
Short description of what you want them to do:

I say directly on discord because I will be muting the server on discord to try and keep myself focused and few distractions as possible.

Alright, I think that wraps that up. I will miss you all lots but will see you again at some point. Thank you all so much for the amazing fun topics and the memories. Bye for now :D

Yes Cheering Cool Ghost

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Goodbye for now, but not forever :: Comments

Romantica
Re: Goodbye for now, but not forever
Post July 7th 2023, 6:00 pm by Romantica
Speeedyyyyyy Take care of yourself!
Lapis
Post July 7th 2023, 6:06 pm by Lapis
Have a good break Speedy!!!
isla
Post July 7th 2023, 6:55 pm by isla
hello friend! <3

i'm excited for you because it sounds like life is a good kind of busy! i hope you enjoy your vacation! i wish you the best of luck with your work and moving to the next level ~ i believe in you! Cheering Yes

please know i will miss you! <3 and rosepaw will be supporting batsong in the background! Cute

i love role-playing our cats and will be thinking of you! see you around, friend!
...until then, bye-bye! Goodbye for now, but not forever 1f496 Goodbye for now, but not forever 1f49e Goodbye for now, but not forever 1f495Goodbye for now, but not forever 2728

Last edited by isla on July 8th 2023, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Copperbeanz
Post July 7th 2023, 7:48 pm by Copperbeanz
...Speedy, you've been active in this forum since I joined. I'll miss you, but at least you'll come back, right? No pressure about any of our topics, you don't have to respond to/create them at all. Take a good break!
Mamenchisaurus
Post July 7th 2023, 8:05 pm by Mamenchisaurus
we'll miss you speedy! hope real life goes well for you!
zenpaii
Post July 7th 2023, 9:42 pm by zenpaii
Have a good break Speedy <3 We'll miss you!
Alex
Post July 7th 2023, 10:34 pm by Alex
take care speedy!
Ash
Post July 7th 2023, 11:01 pm by Ash
No worries Speedy, real life comes first!

In the Perch and Spruce topic, I'm going to post with Perch sometime soon and then she'll talk to Clover (downfive) for a little bit, so you won't have to post again in that topic again for a little bit. Don't stress about it!

I hope that you're able to take care of yourself and what you need <3
Nerd
Post July 8th 2023, 12:02 am by Nerd
Wishing you all the best!

(Also thanks for keeping Swiftheart alive. I don’t know that Snowfoot could handle her dying right now.)
cotton
Post July 8th 2023, 12:26 am by cotton
Aaa speedy! I hope youre projects go well! We will miss you while you're gone, but we look forward to your return! Goodluck!
Post  by Sponsored content

Goodbye for now, but not forever

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: