Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Trip (June 23-26)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

Family Trip (June 23-26) Empty
PostFamily Trip (June 23-26)

Hey guys!

It's that time of year again. I'm going on a trip this weekend to see my family for my birthday! (I mean, not really. It's not my birthday for another couple of weeks, but since I'll be busy doing something else then, my family is flying me out as an early birthday present.) I'm going to have a high school reunion, and spend a bunch of time with my siblings--and my dogs. So I'll be pretty busy for those 4-ish days and won't get much posting done.

I'll still have my phone, and I plan to do mobile posting for the Gorge dispute battle, any warrior ceremonies, or anything else time sensitive. Fun and development topics will be postponed till I return (which is hopefully not too long!) though I'll do my best to get caught up before then. I'll be a Discord ping away if I'm needed, though responses may range from moderately to very slow, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need me! If I end up being unavailable for any urgent RiverClan business, feel free to message Xaandiir, my favorite deputy.

Thanks everyone! See you soon :)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Family Trip (June 23-26) :: Comments

banana
Re: Family Trip (June 23-26)
Post Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:18 am by banana
have fun and safe trip Ash! Regular
Nerd
Post Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:37 pm by Nerd (Online)
Have fun! We’ll be here when you get back!
Flybot
Post Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:22 pm by Flybot
Have fun and be safe! 💕
Ash
Post Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:57 am by Ash
I have returned! Feel free to badger me for topics, and let me know if I'm forgetting anything!

(I'll be leaving again on July 15th but I'm open to start new things too!)
Post  by Sponsored content

Family Trip (June 23-26)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: