Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 8:15

"Wait for me" Lionpaw came out. "Sorry I tryed to wake Weedpaw but he doesnt want to wake up"

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 9:56

Rockpaw walks back over to Pinespirit yelling over her shoulder, Well then come ON Lionpaw! I want to start training as soon as possible! I'll never be clan leader if I stay an apprentice forever!

ooc: I'm an ambitious cat! XD
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 13:20

"Okay. That's good that you finally decided to come.." she purred. Pinespirit padded into a sandy clearing. The sand was warm, but the air was cold. "Okay. First... I want Cherrypaw to step forward," she mewed. She didn't wait for her to step forward for one second. Pinespirit flicked her tail. "I want you to do this..." she began, stepping forward, then racing up to Cherrypaw with her paw outstretched forward. She swiped it in front of Cherrypaw's chest, barely scraping it. "But when you try it, I want you to hit me.." she meowed. Pinespirit leaped back.

ooc: if you need help with the battle system, ask me..

Apprentices have 80 Stamina Points or SP.. each move costs SP. When your SP runs out, you can't attack anymore. https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t183-battle-system those are the available moves for each rank. Apprentices have 20 HP or Heath Points. If you scroll down on that page, you can see how much damage you deal. So.. for instance.. say i'm an apprentice.. I use Front Paw Strike... It will deal 6 damage.. Got it? :) It also takes off 10 SP... So I would put...

Pinepaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP

Then I would put..

HP: 20/20

SP: 70/80 (since it took off 10 SP for the move) got it now? XD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 N6a5zHfAll Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 IMrnxD6All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 GMXQgOOAll Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 13:49

OOC: I`ve read ALL of the rules over twice, Pineh, I know how to do this... XDDD

IC: Cherrypaw stepped up, and rushed towards Pinespirit, swiping her paw towards her, and hitting her in the leg. "Gotcha!!! " she mewed.

Cherrypaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

SP: 70/80

OOC: Like that???

All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 13:56

ooc: yep :) .. also, i put that for EVERYONE to see, not just you XD

ic: Pinespirit nodded approvingly, shaking off the odd feeling clinging to her leg when Cherrypaw hit her. "Good. But next time, aim for either the head, the chest, or the throat." she said. She looked at Rockpaw. "Alright... your turn," she purred, nodding to the grey apprentice.

All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 N6a5zHfAll Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 IMrnxD6All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 GMXQgOOAll Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2011 - 4:10

OOC: Well I have done this before so! XD

IC: "I want to go, I want to go" he begged

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 18:21

Pinespirit hesitated. "Fine. You go first, then Lionpaw."

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 3:07

"Yay" Lionpaw mewed and ran at her using a front paw blow causing 5 damage and stamina

20/20
75/80

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 20:44

Pinespirit skidded backwards, and blinked. "Good job, Lionpaw. That was a good blow." she purred. "Your turn, Rockpaw!"

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2011 - 6:38

"Come on, Rockpaw!!" Cherrypaw purred. "Get her!!!"

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011 - 16:07

OOC: She might not be on for a little while. She said when she went on last time. her computer detected a virus. also her cat Mitsy died a couple days ago

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 13:22

(Beaver) DAM> Poor Rock!!! So it`s just us two, then???

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 16:16

ooc: xD

ic: Pinespirit saw tiredness in the apprentice's gaze. "Rockpaw, how long did you sleep?" she mewed. The gray she-cat looked up at her with weak eyes. "Rockpaw, you go rest. I'm sorry. We'll practice another time." she mewed, watching her walk away.

ooc: XD sorry. i had to, rocky XD

ic: Pinesprit looked back at them. "Now, this is a Front Paw Strike!" she meowed, running towards Lionpaw. Her paw was outstretched, and her claws were unsheathed. She stopped immediately in front of her son. "That is a Front Paw Strike. You keep your leg in a good posture," she started, nodding to her front leg raised straight, "and you jab them hard in the chest or throat."

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb 2011 - 16:00

Lionpaw than tryed excactly what is mom did on Cherrypaw. "Ha ha" he mewed

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011 - 6:12

"Hey!!!!" Cherrypaw mewed, trying the move on him, and hitting him square in the chest.

Cherrypaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

SP: 60/80

OOC: I think that`s right. XDD Oh, Lion, you didn`t do the thingy.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training   All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Pines' Apprentice's Battle Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2