Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battle Training for My Apprentices

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Battle Training for My Apprentices Empty
PostSubject: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 12:32 am

Raccoonstar stood in a clearing just outside Windclan camp waiting on her apprentices to show up for some battle training. The day was nice, and windy so it was a good day for battle training.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 11:29 am

Crowpaw was the first one to arrive, tail and chin held high in satisfaction. He wanted to be the best of Raccoonstar's apprentices, and showing up first for training was one thing to help with that a little. "I'm ready for battle practice!" He meowed, sitting down to wait for the others.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 12:50 pm

Walking over to Raccoonstar and Crowpaw, Lavenderpaw rubbed her eyes with one of her forepaws gently. It was a little obvious that it looked like she was still asleep - her ears were drooping and her blue tail adorned with two white ribbon-like stripes was being dragged across the camp floor. Considering she was usually the first to get to training, Lavenderpaw forgot to go wake up Mudpaw, hoping that Crowpaw had already woken the other apprentice up. Swaying around slightly, she had clumsily gotten there, tripping over a few things. "Oh, hello there Crowpaw and Raccoonstar..." the she-cat said sleepily before letting out a small yawn.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 12:22 pm

OOC: What happened here?... BUMP

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 8:25 pm

ooc:By all I meant all, like you two, and the others so I was waiting on them. I am aware of the topic so don't worry.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 8:17 pm

ooc: I guess we will continue.. Excuse double post

Raccoonstar looked at her two apprentices. She was going have them fight each other since it was the two of them. "Are you ready?" The leader asked her two apprentices. The leader didn't even blink as a strong breeze passed.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 1:53 pm

Crowpaw nodded, rolling his eyes with the thought that Mudpaw was too lazy to get up for training. He faced Lavenderpaw, tail lashing and green eyes narrowed. "You're going down." He growled, expression completely serious. Training or not, there was no way he was going to lose to a she-cat just because she was older than him, not when he planned on becoming the strongest Windclan warrior there was. Without giving her a chance to ready herself, Crowpaw launched at his clanmate, careful to keep his claws sheathed but still stay quick on his paws. He aimed a blow to the side of her head to daze her, then attempted to tackle Lavenderpaw. I won't lose to you...I won't! He kept thinking to himself, taking the training far more seriously than necessary. He wasn't the kind of tom who played around, even as a kit he would only play games if it was one on one since groups of kittens were too noisy to him, and the kit he played with wasn't allowed to whine or gloat after the game was over without Crowpaw -- or Crowkit at the time -- snapping at them in annoyance.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 2:19 pm

As a strong breeze went by, Lavenderpaw blinked before nodding to Raccoonstar. Where was Mudpaw? Turning her glance toward Crowpaw, she saw how serious he looked. Did he suspect something about her? Seeing that he just wanted to beat her, Lavenderpaw sighed. Carefully observing Crowpaw's movements, the blue and white apprentice just dodged by jumping over him before landing on his back and leaping again. Unlike most kits, she never had anyone else to play with besides Drizzlekit, though she passed away so quickly. Silentstar spent all of Lavenderpaw's kithood training her as best as she could, and not to strike so suddenly. Watching an opponent's movements would allow her to know where he/she would be going next and allow Lavenderpaw to dodge with ease. Wishing there were some trees around, the she-cat just settled to ground and mewed, "Too slow. You're not strong enough; if you were, you would know how to have your body move." Waiting for Crowpaw to launch again, she prepared to leap again.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 5:26 pm

Crowpaw snarled, getting to his paws. "I'm not slow! You're not the one to say I'm not strong enough, either!" He snapped angrily, getting rather aggravated at her words. He leaped again, this time ducking low in hopes of surprising her. Too slow? Not strong enough? Determined to make her eat her words, the little tom slid sideways, mostly by accident on the grass, and rammed his head into her side.

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 5:29 pm

Mudpaw charged out of the apprentices den right as they began to train. He yelped and said "Im so sorry!! Can I still join this session please Raccooonstar?" He said, near desperation in his voice.

((Sorry it's so short DX))
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 8:30 pm

Showing no emotion of any sort, Lavenderpaw braced herself for Crowpaw's tackle. It wasn't hard for her to tell that he was going to try for her side. Countless lessons taught her what she needed. Leaping backwards, the blue and white apprentice used the wall of a rock to stand there, using it's side like a trunk of a tree. The rock was a lot more like a tree trunk than the she-cat anticipated, though it gave her an advantage. Launching herself from the rock wall towards Crowpaw, her accuracy was very precise as she landed on the other apprentice's back, and making him roll over. Pinning him down until his underbelly was exposed and his back was to the ground, she said coldly, "You don't know what life is for me - countless training as a kit, all my clanmates disappearing before my eyes! Left here for my mother to complete a prophecy from StarClan, almost never to see her again. The only reason I fight, is for my only hope left. Unlike me, you had a family you could grow up with! You had friends and clanmates who could cheer you on! And what did I have? My Clan fall to pieces and having me be the last member of SkyClan. You should consider how lucky you are and appreciate what you have!" Her eyes flared in anger before she got off Crowpaw. When she said everything, she meant it. Lavenderpaw thought that she had it so hard, having her loyalties torn apart and everyone she loved, gone. She had almost nothing left to care for, and the only small hope she had to fight for, was that one day, she would find happiness in WindClan and still cherish all she loved in SkyClan, forgetting all the horrible things  that happened. Though, that may never happen.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 9:22 pm

Crowpaw growled in her face. "Shutup. You don't know me." He replied quietly, anger burning his green eyes just before she let him up. As soon as he could move though, the tom suddenly unsheathed his claws though and raked one harshly at her face, scoring it across her cheek out of pure anger and building hatred at how this she-cat was dodging every blow of his or at least not feeling them and instead pinning him, then expects him to feel sorry for her. It wasn't his fault her mother decided to train her too early. He would have loved early training, so she shouldn't complain the way she was. Not only that, but if her mother also left her, she must have not cared too much if she was willing to tire out a kit far too young for training and then abandon her in an enemy clan. He didn't have friends, because he didn't want any. He only tolerated most of his clanmates, since they seemed so different from him. For that reason he preferred to be alone, even when he was a kit. Any time he tried to make friends turned out wrong, so what was the point? He didn't have family, and as far as he knew no one cheered him on, and as far as he knew at least a few of his clanmates looked at him to be some grumpy, bossy tom cat. Lavenderpaw is from Skyclan, and apparently is still bonded with them. She's an outsider, he thought. She knows nothing!
Retracting his claws, he glared at the she-cat. "Don't act like you have nothing. You don't know me. You don't know anyone, and I'll never accept you here..." He panted, catching his breath after the rather rough fight. But his eyes flashed, and he kept his stance, not taking his eyes off her, obviously preparing for her to strike back. A smirk grew on his face, for if she did attack him back, to him it seemed as if it would prove something.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 9:46 pm

Raccoonstar's eyes flicked back and forth going in between the two apprentice's watching their every move studying how they moved, and what attacks they went for. Once she heard Lavenderpaw's words her eyes narrowed instantly. She hoped Crowpaw wouldn't react to badly to her words, but she continued watching. She knew she would have to step in if it continued to be worse and worse. Finally she realized that Crowpaw had snapped, and attacked Lavenderpaw with his claws. She decided to ignore Mudpaw for a moment, to address the situation between the two cats. She ran over and grabbed Crowpaw by his scruff and tossed him off to the side. Anger apparent in the leader's eyes seeing how they were ice cold. "You two are clanmates! Not enemies!" She snapped her head to the side and glared at Crowpaw, "You do not attack your clanmates! You will be stuck cleaning the Elders' den for the next moon! I train loyal cats not rouges." She growled to her apprentice. She then turned her head to Lavenderpaw giving her the same ice cold glare she gave Crowpaw. "Lavenderpaw, you should appreciate what you have! You are in a clan that treats you like family! We welcomed you when you were lost! I got a whole piece of territory for you to make you feel more at home! Besides you aren't a Skyclan member anymore.." She growled angrily. She then looked forward, and more to the ground. "Now we will continue training weather any of you like it or not. Mudpaw train with Lavenderpaw. Crowpaw you will be training with me, and I will not go easy on you if you are willing to attack a clan mate." Raccoonstar growled as she moved over to the half Crowpaw was on.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 9:55 am

Mudpaw watched in near horror as Crowpaw began using his claws. He stayed back though, knowing Raccoonstar would stop them. As she did he remained silent and unmoving. When she told him what to do he quickly walked over to Lavenderpaw. "Are you okay?" He asked, prepared for a mean answer. But he still didn't want one.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 12:15 pm

Crowpaw gasped as he was tossed to the side. Getting slowly to his paws, he narrowed his eyes at Lavenderpaw. "Sorry, Raccoonstar..." He mumbled, turning to his leader and dipping his head a moment before looking her in the eyes. She was obviously angry with him, and he'd have to control himself now since she was even stronger than Lavenderpaw, which was already tough to fight. Getting into a battle stance, he kept his claws sheathed as he was supposed to, though the anger never left his eyes. One day I'll be stronger than that Skyclan fur-ball. Then I'll show her! With that thought in his mind, he bunched his muscles, ready to preform a battle move.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training for My Apprentices   Battle Training for My Apprentices Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Training for My Apprentices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next