Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Activity taking a hit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

Activity taking a hit Empty
PostActivity taking a hit

Title says it all really. I have a lot going on in real life, mostly good, some not so great, and WCC is on the back burner. I will still complete the Feral Thunder plot and maybe do some other things with Falconmoon on occasion, but posting will be slow and quality might be... sad. Darkspirit's demotion couldn't have come at a better time I guess. The end of this month will be very exciting for me, with my puppy being born, my birthday and finally getting some baby chickens that I will need to care for and check on often until they are fully feathered. My husband will be doing outside work more as well. We have a friend in real estate that helped us get our house told us that interest rates will take a nose dive in my area by October, so hopefully we can be prepared to refinance and save some money! Furthermore, the DnD group I have has requested that I DM for a few sessions so that our original DM can play a bit and I agreed. If thats not enough, Matt wants to get some camping and fishing time in before it gets cold and crappy again. So... yeah... very busy.

Amberstone of Windclan is horrendously sick.
Darkspirit of Thunderclan, even after being released from Camp Prison, will be a sulking, brooding angry antisocial butthead once more.
Bloodstrike working hard doing his thing as always.
Falconmoon being totally and completely normal and not at all suspicious.
Lionstripe being the Paladin of Skyclan and confidently going forward is typical too, but he works hard and that's what matters.
Sleet, the NPC Geoffrey's Cat in the Feral Thunder plot is slowly practicing learning the languages of the domestic cats and strives to be useful and well-liked.

Thats it for now. I will post sporadically when I can and when I have muse. I hope to have this insanity settle down within a few months but I have no exact date. Thanks WCC!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Activity taking a hit :: Comments

Nerd
Re: Activity taking a hit
Post Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:05 am by Nerd (Online)
Hey, we get it. Real life comes first. Have fun with all the crazy, wonderful things in your life right now!

Activity taking a hit

Page 1 of 1