Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What if I... returned...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

What if I... returned... Empty
PostWhat if I... returned...

This is so odd omg I literally dont know what to write here

So hey guyssss, I'm verychuu but you can call me Chuu and I used to be a member here in like, 2019 to 2020? I wasn't around for a super long time (a year is kinda long I guess but a lot of people have been here for over 5 years so I'm still pretty much a newbie). Some of you may remember me, I think my two most prominent characters were Daystar and Bearflower but some people may remember Ceres from the Asylum sitewide plot as well!

I've been apartment shopping recently and going through my closet and basement and things to find stuff I wanna take with me and I found my entire box set of warriors books and I was like.... what if I checked on WCC. So I logged on and re-read a few old threads that I was in and I was like, why don't I just come back?? I have more time on my hands now anyway.

So yeah I'm back hey guys 🤸
(i probably wont make a character or anything until later tonight or maybe even tomorrow I have no clue what's going on in the clans rn)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What if I... returned... :: Comments

kjSage
Re: What if I... returned...
Post Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 5:55 by kjSage
Chuu!! Welcome back! You've been missed <3 Will you be bringing anyone back or starting fresh? I'd love to rp with you again.

As far as the current situation in the forest... You picked a great time to come back lmao

Windclan is at war with Shadowclan right now (and Riverclan is planning on taking back the gorge from them) because their medicine cat caused absolute chaos at the last gathering by announcing Nightstar and Mottlestar's forbidden romance/kits and trying to put both leaders on trial. Nightstar was temporarily demoted to apprentice with Leopardsun temporarily acting as Shadowclan leader. Mottlestar (poor girl) had a heart attack while standing on the great rock and her own trial is ongoing, I believe. Windclan... really isn't liked by anyone at the moment.

Thunderclan just had a murderer (Starlingflare) executed, had their deputy demoted and replaced, and is dealing with some wildcat guests as their clanwide. And the fallout of that forbidden romance reveal. They're kinda going through it right now. They also just solidified an alliance with Riverclan and Skyclan.

Skyclan is sitting pretty and watching the drama from afar. They might have trouble brewing, though. Bearflower's favorite sister might be returning from her exile soon. Idr if you were there for it but she drowned Cloverheart. She has Regrets. I'm sure Riverclan will be so happy if/when they find out one of their allies is keeping her (soon) return under wraps.

Riverclan has mostly stayed out of the other clans' drama and has a bit of their own going on with Perchstar recently returning to the clan with kits who she hasn't named the father of.
Amber
Post Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 6:22 by Amber
Hey Chuu! I'm Amber, I've been here like a week. I joined during all the craziness that is going on with the clans, so I understand your pain. Nice to meet ya! Welcome back, I suppose :3

Make your new char in TC plz
Kitty
Post Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 6:30 by Kitty
Hey hey! Welcome back!

To say that Thunderclan is in a bit of a chaos state is an understatement lmaooo. But hey, we're always welcoem to have you around!

There will be litters that can take advantage of our clanwide's feral blood here soon, if you'd like to rejoin that way!

Even if you don't we're happy to just have you around as a friend <3
verychuu
Post Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 6:35 by verychuu
kjSage wrote:
Chuu!! Welcome back! You've been missed <3 Will you be bringing anyone back or starting fresh? I'd love to rp with you again.

I may start fresh just for the heck of it, but I haven't 100% decided yet. I work til pretty late tonight so Ill take a day or two to decide what I wanna do character wise and then jump right into it. glad to see wcc is still full of drama ic 😭

Amber wrote:
Hey Chuu! I'm Amber, I've been here like a week. I joined during all the craziness that is going on with the clans, so I understand your pain. Nice to meet ya! Welcome back, I suppose :3

Make your new char in TC plz

Hey!! Nice to meet you!! Making a TC cat does sound tempting.. when i was here last i was mainly occupied w/ wc, rc, and skc so starting with tc would be cool !

Kitty wrote:
Hey hey! Welcome back!

To say that Thunderclan is in a bit of a chaos state is an understatement lmaooo. But hey, we're always welcoem to have you around!

There will be litters that can take advantage of our clanwide's feral blood here soon, if you'd like to rejoin that way!

Even if you don't we're happy to just have you around as a friend <3

Anyone who knew me when I was on this site before can tell you I was a strong lover of chaos so I will definitely be looking into thunderclan now lol
Nerd
Post Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 18:23 by Nerd
Welcome back! You don’t know me, I joined end of 2021/beginning of 2022. I’ve got two TC characters so maybe we’ll see each other!
downfive
Post Fri 9 Jun 2023 - 23:45 by downfive
CHUU, Im glad you're back! And joining RC too, I'll be sure to bother you <3
Post  by Sponsored content

What if I... returned...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: