Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Been a While!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

It's Been a While! Empty
PostIt's Been a While!

Hey there!  To those who remember me from the past days, I've decided to return to the site!  I've recently gone through some changes (namely quitting my job, long story) that has unlocked a lot more time in my life, so I thought why not come back to you wonderful people to brush up on my writing skills a bit? :D  I'm excited to be back on WCC, and I'm looking forward to catching up on the changes, lore, and new characters!

To those who don't know me, hi!  I'm RainyHeart but I usually go by Rainy, I'm a reasonably old member here on the site.  I joined back in 2016 with my first batch of characters, and during that time I was the leader of ThunderClan with my boy Leopardstar (rip king) as well as a moderator.  (I also started the Moonstone Journies and the StarClan Masterlist, and collaborated on the current site skin with former member sumashira!)  I had to take an extended hiatus and occasionally popped back onto the site the next couple of years with a character or two before getting too busy and dropping out again.  Hopefully, this time though I can stay for a bit longer! I'm going to bring back Ashflight, my RiverClan boy!  This is legit the third time he's gone missing, the poor man

Quick about me: I'm a 22-year-old woman (she/her) from the US West Coast (Pacific Standard Time) who is an early childhood teacher by day, and an aspiring author by night.  I love anime, reading, playing video games (mostly JRPGs and Nintendo stuff), and my pets!  I have a labrador retriever named Lucy and a green cheek conure named Willow.  I started reading Warrior Cats in middle school and absolutely fell in love with the books, they still have a hold on me to this day :')  I just left (ahem, escaped) a very toxic work environment at my previous job at a daycare that I was at for three years, and am taking the summer as a mental health break before looking for another job in the fall.  If I haven't met you before, I'm looking forward to rping with you! :D

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It's Been a While! :: Comments

Ash
Re: It's Been a While!
Post Tue 6 Jun 2023 - 19:22 by Ash
Welcome back, Rainy!! I already said hi in the Discord, but I am so super excited to have you back. Not just because you're joining RiverClan and bringing back Ashflight (even though those two things are very exciting) but I've missed you a lot when you were gone! Obviously real life always comes first, and I hope that you're able to enjoy some time on WCC again without feeling burnt-out or under pressure. It's great to see you again <33
Kitty
Post Tue 6 Jun 2023 - 19:23 by Kitty
Welcome back!!! It's always fun when old members return <3
Holly
Post Tue 6 Jun 2023 - 19:26 by Holly
I also already said welcome back, but let me say it again- it's always good to have you around! <3
cocoa
Post Tue 6 Jun 2023 - 19:37 by cocoa
Heya! Glad to see you back!
Post  by Sponsored content

It's Been a While!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: